Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Believe

Congratz Angie....πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒ

Thankooo Vinuji , the big smile in your avi (though it is upside down ) matches well with your smiley πŸ˜† 

Originally posted by: angie.4u

Guess you got the answer to your question as to why ppl congratulate someone on the Grill now
Yeah, I think it's all dependent on what side of the fence one ended up sitting onπŸ˜†

πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†  Thanx for rejoicing πŸ˜†  I do hope your hope for free time for me materialises ! I see some members trying to escape the clutches of time & trying to unravel it πŸ˜‰ but I d rather have more of it or atleast an ability to multiplicate myself so as to be able to do all that i luv to do 😊
That's the spirit!  Another question from me --- who are those members?  Please name themπŸ˜†

You wanted me to do that marham task too and that too when I let you go 😲 Bhalai ka toh zamaana nahi raha !πŸ˜’ 
I loved the way K booed you out of it🀣  The timing was so perfect of the posts.
will get to ur tasks soon πŸ˜ƒ

_Angie_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: the_Naked_face

ANGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations me deary!!!! πŸ€—

I'll ask my questions later! enjoy the seat and hope you have a  great fun-filled week!!!!!!
Xoxo

Thanks Shads (called you that for the first time !) I remember asking you if you were named Xoxo and that had sent you into peals πŸ˜† Hey the questions come from one Id I hope πŸ€” Just read the thread on MIds & ....
ermmm.....may I give you a suggestion, Angie?

Consider knocking the easy tasks out first.  The long herculean sets can waitπŸ˜›
_Angie_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahi_Way

Congrats,angieπŸ€—

Enjoy the hot seat;)

Thanx Mahi πŸ€—   I ll try my best to enjoy the Hot Seat πŸ˜†
_DrEaM_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Hey Angie!! Good to see you on the hot seat πŸ˜‰ enjoy the grilling and we will be waiting for some fun and spice πŸ˜› good luck!

Originally posted by: angie.4u

Thanks Shads (called you that for the first time !) I remember asking you if you were named Xoxo and that had sent you into peals πŸ˜† Hey the questions come from one Id I hope πŸ€” Just read the thread on MIds & ....

Sure, its my name, your more than welcome to use it πŸ˜ƒ

LOLLL, i remember POH asked me how do i pronounce my name (Xoxo) πŸ˜†

Dont worry missy, the questions would come from this ID only LOL πŸ˜†, the other ID's are to flirt with boys here only πŸ˜†

Xoxo
Ps.when i said 7, i took into account my first FHK ID and this one too. All my MID's are made from the same address, and two of them are not made by me but my cousin. Its the truth. he hehe.

So Angie, tell us more about yourself :)))
Xoxo
_Angie_ thumbnail
Ok with that I log off now I think I ve thanked each one present here for Congratulating me πŸ˜ƒ
Mission Kitchen needs top priority now , So C ya latr ...Smile
_Angie_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: the_Naked_face

Ps.when i said 7, i took into account my first FHK ID and this one too. All my MID's are made from the same address, and two of them are not made by me but my cousin. Its the truth. he hehe.

So Angie, tell us more about yourself :)))
Xoxo

Will get back later , got work to do now 😊 logging off !