Task One: Register for the Dark Lord's Academy

Name -
Age -
Birthday -
Location -
What brought you to DM -
What do you like and/or dislike about DM -

Task Two: Choose your rivals

Name three members you would like to duel with in this apprentice program? (Cannot be a past apprentice)
Why do you think they would be worthy rivals?
How do you plan to vanquish them in their hot seat?

Task Three: Toot your horn

Tell the Dark Lord and the citizens of DM, why you would make an excellent Dark Knight

Task Four: Battle Time

DM'ers prepare your battle stations. Unleash your arsenal of questions.

For your convenience - The Dark Academy Roster
First Apprentice: Karandel_2008 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1398916
Second Apprentice: Gauri_3 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1405312
Second Apprentice (part 2) - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1407700
Third Apprentice PhoeniX_ofhades - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1410438
Fourth Apprentice Midnight_Shade - https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1415502

Notes & Reminders
1) IF COC & DM rules applicable at all times
2) I think I fixed the O and N issue
3) Angie is such an enigma, so music by Enigma seemed to be most apt for her
Posted: 13 years ago
Alright Angie brace yourself, I have decided that I am going to race to assign first tasks from now on

1) Zakhm dena koi Gauri se seekhe! Ab marham lagana koi Angie se seekhe. Go to Gauri's zakhm task and now apply marham to all wounded souls and egos. (You should have known this would bite ya back)

2) Must be hungry after nursing all those wounds right? Lets cook the DMers. Serve us your favorite DM dish

3) Lets Gaga it up Part I

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrO4YZeyl0I[/YOUTUBE]

Watch this video for bad romance. What do you think of Lady Gaga, her music and her video?

4) Lets Gaga it up Part II

Come up with five debate topics based on the video

5) Lets Gaga it up Part III

The Bad Romance video. It has a story to it. Narrate us that story with DM characters.

6) Mister. K and his quest for that have become famous in DM. But what about other DMers. Tell us what you think 'that' would mean to other DM members and what they are doing in their quest for 'that' (at least 10 DMers)

7) The Debate contest that just concluded. For the longest time Gauri was the solitary contestant. RTH had planned to step in and argue with Gauri. Tell us what would have happened if the Debate contest had become a battle of Gauri vs RTH

8) You run a matrimonial agency. DMers are your customers. You have to write up an ad for each DMer so that they get rishtas. (At least 5 Dmers)

9) Thanks to your ads all DMers have found spouses. Who did they marry (can be another DMer or any famous person). Describe the wedding ceremony

10) Now that the wedding is done. They go on honeymoon. Describe their honeymoons.

11) The SVCG Thesaurus task I

Use the following words. You can make individual sentences. Make a paragraph or a story.

projectile, regurgitation, androgynous, subcutaneous, cumulus, chloral,  scythe, minstrel,  requiem, myopic, isometric, balderdash, blubber, tangier, paella, rhizome, effervescent, incandescent, krill, asphyxiation,

12) The SVCG Thesaurus task II

Now translate the sentences/paragraph/story to plain English and explain.

PS: I think the SVCG Thesaurus task will be a staple in my sets from now on.

CONGRATULATIONS, ANGIE! πŸ₯³

I've been waiting for you to become a bakri in DM. I promise we'll take good care of you on the grill this week. πŸ˜‰ Enjoy the hot seat and prepare for the roller coaster ride! I'll let you get started on Sarina's sets and then post mine. πŸ˜›
Edited by *Woh Ajnabee* - 13 years ago
woo hoo!πŸ₯³    πŸ€ͺ

Congratulations, Angie!  Hope you have loads of free time on your hands because Sarina's tasks look herculean!

Sarina, you stole the marham task😑  I wanted to give that one to Angie! 

Okay, my easy breazy tasks for you:

1. Pick 10 DMers and tell us in 2-3 sentences (or more) your first impression of them. 

2. The same DMers you picked in #1 above - tell us your current impression of them.  If it changed from the first impression then explain why.

Hope you have as much fun attempting these tasks as I had in my MOTW!

All the best and rock this threadπŸ‘πŸΌ
Congratz Angie....πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒ

YIIIIIIIIIKKEESSSSS  !!!! Day of Reckoning already caught up with me 😲 

Right now I feel like  a person who has fell from the sky to be caught on a date palm and from there straight onto the Grill-Of_Hades

Aasman se geeri, Khajoor per latki

Aur ab seedhe Grill-Of-Hades per tapki !!!

Anyway thanx for the lovely introduction Sarina, 😊I guess I couldn't escape your spell though I did try  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†             

I really cant say how many questions & tasks I would be able to address but for now I can say that I ll give it a try 😊
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

CONGRATULATIONS, ANGIE! πŸ₯³

I've been waiting for you to become a bakri in DM. I promise we'll take good care of you on the grill this week. πŸ˜‰ Enjoy the hot seat and prepare for the roller coaster ride! I'll let you get started on Sarina's sets and then post mine. πŸ˜›
Thanx Ajnu for the celebration πŸ˜† Bakri time is always a time for celebration isnt it? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Sarina has already posted bouncers , wonder when I am  able to get back πŸ˜† tab tak karo thoda intezaar πŸ˜†
ANGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations me deary!!!! πŸ€—

I'll ask my questions later! enjoy the seat and hope you have a  great fun-filled week!!!!!!
Xoxo
Originally posted by Gauri_3

woo hoo!πŸ₯³    πŸ€ͺ

Congratulations, Angie!  Hope you have loads of free time on your hands because Sarina's tasks look herculean!

Sarina, you stole the marham task😑  I wanted to give that one to Angie! 

Okay, my easy breazy tasks for you:

1. Pick 10 DMers and tell us in 2-3 sentences (or more) your first impression of them. 

2. The same DMers you picked in #1 above - tell us your current impression of them.  If it changed from the first impression then explain why.

Hope you have as much fun attempting these tasks as I had in my MOTW!

All the best and rock this threadπŸ‘πŸΌ
Guess you got the answer to your question as to why ppl congratulate someone on the Grill now πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†  Thanx for rejoicing πŸ˜†  I do hope your hope for free time for me materialises ! I see some members trying to escape the clutches of time & trying to unravel it πŸ˜‰ but I d rather have more of it or atleast an ability to multiplicate myself so as to be able to do all that i luv to do 😊

You wanted me to do that marham task too and that too when I let you go 😲 Bhalai ka toh zamaana nahi raha !πŸ˜’ 
will get to ur tasks soon πŸ˜ƒ
Congrats,angieπŸ€—
Enjoy the hot seat;)