Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Angie,

Sorry for being late in thanking you properly.  I was on vacation and then on a looooonnnnggg plane ride back home these past four days.  Thanks for being a sport and agreeing to sit up on the grill despite your RL commitments.  I enjoyed your MOTW:)  Cloddy, for me, is nanheylal from now onwards😆 

I think it's high time I catch up on Shrek movies.  I have not seen any one of them so far.  So, I really don't know whether to be on 7th heaven or somewhere below the dumps on being assigned Princess Fiona's character😆  Since this is not the first time I ended up being Fiona (Mermais_QT assigend it to me in her MOTW couple of years back as well), I am intrigued to know more about this character and why it reminds folks of me😆

You did great as the bakri of the week.  I loved the poetess in you that we got to see this past week:)

_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauri_3

Angie,

Sorry for being late in thanking you properly. 
Aww No sorry dear , I came to know about your trip 🤗

I was on vacation and then on a looooonnnnggg plane ride back home these past four days.  Thanks for being a sport and agreeing to sit up on the grill despite your RL commitments.  I enjoyed your MOTW:) 
I enjoyed it, the fire was blown away elsewhere midway , so I got the much needed respite  ðŸ˜†

Cloddy, for me, is nanheylal from now onwards😆 

I think it's high time I catch up on Shrek movies.  I have not seen any one of them so far.  So, I really don't know whether to be on 7th heaven or somewhere below the dumps on being assigned Princess Fiona's character😆  Since this is not the first time I ended up being Fiona (Mermais_QT assigend it to me in her MOTW couple of years back as well), I am intrigued to know more about this character and why it reminds folks of me😆
Do catch up on Shrek, I had watched it with my niece but not really sure of the whole story as I hardly ever watch the full movie at one go !

You did great as the bakri of the week.  I loved the poetess in you that we got to see this past week:)
 Thanx gauri ! missed you towards the end !

Roadrunnerz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angie.4u

@ Believe  -Jaldeeeee  ?? 😲 poore saat din beet gaye ðŸ˜† Thanx Vinu !

I copy paste the pg nos of the replies on my siggy here, and erase it from the siggy  

Answers to my MOTW (5)on pg 4,5,7,20,25,34,38,40,57,58,60,62,66, 69,73,

time moves at different speed 😆
Mindbender thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauri_3

Cloddy, for me, is nanheylal from now onwards😆

What the luck ,man ! Mera hi task mujhe haunt karne aa raha hai !