Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: prabha.

Dayanand Sir and HP have the same birthday.

No wonder they behave like Siamese twins these days. 😉
visrom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shagnika

Bhoolne ka to koi chance hi nahi hai!!! N visrom adi sir said its 21st july dats it!?'!!! I remember it pretty well cos we wrote it down n he had yo reowat it twice!!

Yeh kya hai???

yo reowa
prabha. thumbnail
Aaj kal abjeeb ajeeb spelling likhane lagi hai Shagnika. Kya hua

Originally posted by: visrom

No wonder they behave like Siamese twins these days. 😉

Oh Please 😡 yaad dilana zaroori tha.
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😆 😆M so sorry!! Using my cell so typo mistake! I meant he had to repeat it twice!
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well i didnt tell this to anyone! But i wud like to shre it now... I know ppl will laugh at me now! 😆

on 16th june the entire day i was singing : Aayi aisi raat(actually it was din) hai jo bahut khushnaseeb hai, chaahe jise door se duniya woh mere kareeb hai.kitna kuch kehna hai fir bhi hai dil mein jubaan kahin.. Sapno mein jo roj kaha hai woh fir se kahoon ya nahi!!! 😆

after the meet i was singing: khayalon mein yun to laankho baatein keh gaya, bila kuch na tere saamne... Afsos hota hai, dil bhi yeh rota hai! Yaadein sanjota hai, pagla hua soche yeh.....   ðŸ˜†
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hota hai.  hota hai Sagnika aisa sab ke saath hota hai. on special day to jayda hota hai.
prabha. thumbnail
That song from Om Shanti Om is so wonderful, ek fan ke dil ka haal kinte acchi tarah se bataya hai. Lovely new pic Shagnika. Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
sneh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hehehehehe I agree Shaggy waise even had neva tght a girl like me would react like this, I mean most of the time I am day dreaming, My family and staff says hav lost my mind after meeting CID team. But what to do yaar I cant resist on thinking about them and that 1 day 😆
prabha. thumbnail
Pic se yaad aaya. Shagnika can you believe the person smiling next to you is the same person who was Paresh of Stolen Gun and Vijay of Highway? Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
visrom thumbnail

Originally posted by: prabha.

Pic se yaad aaya. Shagnika can you believe the person smiling next to you is the same person who was Paresh of Stolen Gun and Vijay of Highway?

😃😃😃