Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow! I came across this VM on Utube, didn't know it was posted here on IF..
Loved it so mucho!!
Great song..and love how you made it seem in this VM that Geet betrayed Maan..πŸ˜†

I loveee it..!! Esp the ending part..!! Awesome stuff! πŸ‘
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -x0AsMa04-

maybe-just:
haha aw yeah i still remember you & now i gotta remember that name of yours 😳 .. faz eh? me likeyy!πŸ€—
it was kinda easy to do that song & match the scenes cause maan is always pissed around geet and geet always looks like shes going to cry whenever shes in front of him .. so it matched up PERFECT
victim? haahhaa i guess now we know why maan always so pissed at women the raaz was "geet" but i guess me&you figured it out eh?πŸ˜‰haahaa!

Hehe Geet the Raaz, haila we can make a movie out of this πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Staring Geet the Raaz and Maan Singh Khurana πŸ˜†
four. thumbnail
@Blueberry_17:
hey, whats your name? unless you like being called blueberry? tehhe
aw.. yeah i saw your comment on youtubee thanx for that :]
im glad you like it alot, aha like i said before it wasnt that hard to make it seem like geet was the bad one .. aw thanx once again babesss 😊!

Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -x0AsMa04-

@Blueberry_17:
hey, whats your name? unless you like being called blueberry? tehhe
aw.. yeah i saw your comment on youtubee thanx for that :]
im glad you like it alot, aha like i said before it wasnt that hard to make it seem like geet was the bad one .. aw thanx once again babesss 😊!

LOL..you can call me Vini..:)
And wait a min, how'd you know that was my comment on Utube..πŸ˜†...Must have been the "berries"...πŸ˜†..
I've favourite your vid under my acc..Just can't seem to stop watching it..😳 suddenly developed a new passion..watching tons and tons of Maneet VMs..πŸ˜†
Maaneet thumbnail
aww i love this vm! this song is so damn catchyy!
four. thumbnail
@Vini:
aw, i love that name its cutee :)!
ohh because you wrote the whole "it made it look like geet was the one bewafa"
but if you metion the "berries" part too .. that goes tooπŸ˜†
awww😳 im glad you like it alott .. same heree ive been viewing other peoples VMS too & they did such amazing jobs on them .. i think imma start a new VM today to kill time cause monday is so farr :(

four. thumbnail
@Faz:
LOL if you think about it .. it should be the other way since maan is the mystery but hey faz we wouldnt mind being detectives & look into mr maan singh khuranaπŸ˜‰ LOLL spy on him especially when hes in workout mood!

Edited by -x0AsMa04- - 13 years ago
maybe-just thumbnail
@Asma: πŸ˜† Dayum I wouldn't mind doing that, heck if this was a job, I'd be so good at it! 😳 *imagines Maan working out* 😍😍😍 Oh yeah baby work those abs ☺️☺️☺️☺️
four. thumbnail
@Faz:
PAAHHAHA thats more like the black thing "oh yeah baby work those abs" .. "damn sista you see those abs on that fyneee brothaa ovaa theree? LMAOOπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† .. speaking of abss i wouldnt mind being maans trainer DAYUM DAYUM DAYUM😍 *drooling*
maybe-just thumbnail
@Asma: AHAHAHAHA  oh yeah girl I can see it and DAYUM, he is fyneeeee, I wanna a piece of that sugga-candy πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ROFL speaking of trainers, I wouldn't mind having Maan as my trainer! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Then he could show all his moves and help me do those moves ☺️
btw should we be even talking like this? 🀣 with the little'uns around what are people gonna think? 🀣 But on second thought ppffftttt! people sheople πŸ˜†