Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sidra.W thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
wooooooooow!!!!! great job yara!!! tussi toh cha gaye....!
four. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Faz:
ahahah our suggaaa dadddyy LMAOOπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
damnnn girlll you got hotter ideas than mee .. him as our trainerr WHOA WHOA girl! we get some closeups of his beautiful angelic face & that hot body of his .. his muscles OH LA LA TAKE ME TO HEAVEN LORD LOLL!
girrlll we are the pagals anways people expect this from us & were the DAYUM ANGELS anything is possible for us😎 ... "people sheople"πŸ˜†

maybe-just thumbnail

@Asma - Don't worry hun, I got more ammo, there's more where that came from! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ you know I'd forget doing anything else because I'd be checkin him out πŸ˜‰ And I'll just stare at him like there's no tomorrow, and when he gets angry at me for not training (just like he does Geet when she does something wrongπŸ˜†) then I'd just stare at that fine piece of honey bunch, sugar plum πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ LOL oh you betta mean Maan Heaven πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Well when it comes to Maneet and Maan the DAYUM ANGELS make anything possible! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

four. thumbnail
@Faz:
omgg some harsh checking out i do *look up look down & look ALL OVER"πŸ˜‰
i become such a girlygirl when geet comes on i start doing all these giggles & have the biggest smile cheeks flushed just cause of that angel sent from above MAAN SINGH KHURANA😍
"OYYEEEEE" geet your soo damnn luckyy!
i wouldnt mind maan getting pissed at me .. his angry face is SEXY AS HELL .. to die for .. we would be smiling & he would think were on crackπŸ˜† & when he turns around that brotha got a fineee backk *ahem,ahem* fineee backkkπŸ˜‰
were here to please all maan fans & make them go all DAYUMMMM!😎
maybe-just thumbnail
@Asma - πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I think we should have x-ray, with that we could check him out properly 🀣☺️ *Faz is losing the plot* πŸ˜† I know how you feel, I jump on IF 5 hours before Geet comes on, πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I discuss alot of Maan and when Geet comes on my drooling starts, my eyes get glued on the screen and I'm totally lost for that half hour! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ LOL oh yeah girlfriend, DAYUM! He's just too fine to describe πŸ˜‰ I just wanna look at him 24/7 😳 LOL @other fans: please feel free to join in with the DAYUM ANGELS to make this topic even more DAYUM! πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ
four. thumbnail
@Faz:
ahha that is so like the DAYUM ANGELS .. get x-ray binoculars😎,
by checking out properly you do mean ALL OVER right shistaaa?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
honeslty i get so sadd when that one episode is over & than i go back look at the whole episode again but it still doesnt satisy me i need maan to pleasure me 24/7πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
ahahah loved how you said "to make it even more DAYUM"

maybe-just thumbnail
@Asma - Of course shista, πŸ˜ƒ I wouldnt have it any other way πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Up and down and all the way around 🀣 *slaps herself out of the dream* πŸ˜†
I know yaar, after the episode finishes, I'm like Bas, ini choti jaye episode? πŸ˜†πŸ˜² Then I get angry but calm down again after seeing Maan 😍 I wish they had a TV channel for Maan called The Maan Channel which was on air 24/7 ☺️ I'd watch it in HD on my TV! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ LOL
nimmy28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Asmaaaaaa!!!!! :D
omggggg yu here lollll
love the VM :D
eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah i saw this one on youtube a while ago..it's really good!  πŸ‘
Hope to see some more!!! πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ
four. thumbnail
@Faz:
haha naahh faz i wouldnt whack myself outta of these dreams until the day maan is save from that devious he/she bro of his! & .. "maan channel" LMAOO i loveee it! "hi i like to order/subscribe to maan channel" LOLL thatss off the hook dawwggπŸ˜†!

Edited by -x0AsMa04- - 13 years ago