Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby)

Gattu in Star PArivaar Awards

birju4baby thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys , I manage to catch Star Parivaar awards today and wow .. my favorite Gattu came,rocked,conquered and went away .. His part was the best and most hillarious .. He was nervous a bit but it was really funny ..especially his bit with Shilpa... I th.. there was no mention of Baa,Bahu.Baby in the whole  awards ...magar 5 minute Gattu ko meele and he stole the show ... Just an indication of the amazing talent of Deven Bhojani ..

Also , I think I spotted Baa,Bahu,Baby Team sitting ..let us see if you guys can recognize or not ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fijicutie thumbnail
yes, mota bhai is sitting with a pink shirt and i think hemal is on his left side and maithali is on his right and tushar is sitting next to maithali and in front of them pravin, baa, atish and jd are sitting :)
birju4baby thumbnail
Very good fijicutie .👏👏👏👏. bilkul sahi Jawaab ..Motabhai ke saath jo baithi hain woh Mitali hain ..mujhe Baby lagee thee and if you look closer then in the row behind Motabhai , Gattu and Meenaxi are sitting
AVFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thats Meenakshi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow couldnt recognize her..thanks for the pic.
fijicutie thumbnail
Originally posted by: AVFAN

Thats Meenakshi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow couldnt recognize her..thanks for the pic.

Thanks! I did not even recognize Meenaxshi Bhabhi! She looks very different.!
Edited by fijicutie - 13 years ago
fijicutie thumbnail
Originally posted by: birju4baby

Very good fijicutie .👏👏👏👏. bilkul sahi Jawaab ..Motabhai ke saath jo baithi hain woh Mitali hain ..mujhe Baby lagee thee and if you look closer then in the row behind Motabhai , Gattu and Meenaxi are sitting

Thanks! That's Meenaxshi Bhabhi? I didnt even recognize her!!