Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JShukla thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: psarada

Poco, You know as much as I feel bad for Riddhima for her life being played as entertainment in Sanjeevani I felt today Riddhima was unduly harsh on Sid. And yes I completely agree with the patients wherein they are sympathetic to Sid. Riddhima does need to remove her glasses and see how she is treating her husband and how he is tolerating her. Then she herself will feel bad. I hope Sid avoids Riddhima until madam agrees to come down to earth and talk to him in normal manner as a wife should talk to her husband

Sooooooo true yaar............ you stole words outta my mouth........
I just don't understand her! She bahaves like no normal wife would and Sid behaves like no normal husband would............. Sid is behaving like a cute kid who is caught with his hand in a jar of cookies and Riddhima the strict hostel matron.
Sigh........ When will i get to see some compassionate scenes between them.๐Ÿ˜ณ

I agree when she blasted Shilpa........ but i did not agree to her earlier behavior whne she treated her husband like a doormat
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

HI Poco,

Loved yr post..........Siddhima rocksssssss with all their Love and Anger.........

Thats why I love them..........They r not perfect..........But the couple with flaws make them more adorable..........

Sid patience has to be definetely apprieciated.....In real also we can find Men with such patience cos their Love will make them like that..........

Today Poco..........U r in a wonderful mood..........3 posts on a same day.......U have made this Episode so Special with yr posts........Thanks for making the wonderful posts and love reading it as usual.........

Keep Rocking๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Poco you know what my favourite part of the epi today was besides the  sid and shilpa scenes? It was the scene in the ward when siddy widdy is trying to explain to his wife that all this was not his fault and ridhimma was turning the pages of her file and as sid went on she turned them faster and faster!!๐Ÿ˜†

I was in hysterics!!KW and Jenny were fabulous in that scene!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Poor sid!! He just doesnt give up!! Unconditional love for his wife! No wonder we love him so much!!

I wish I hadnt seen the SBB segment today(as much as I love SBB!). The epi hasnt even been aired and Im already feeling bad for sid when after he so adoringly tells his wife he's never loved anyone more than her and she just left him crying!! Heartbreaking!!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
U on a roll baby......... โญ๏ธ

SR scenes were too cute..............yeh dono chahe jitna marzi ladle........they seem to just cannot let go of each other........they just haev too strong of a bond.........

It is as Sid said...........beyond love........as he finds peace n harmony the moment he sees her and that even her anger is so lovable.....and I agree to him........

Sid pataoing Ridz was so funny yet soo cute....I esp loved him looking over her shoulder.........so wanted to pull his cheek....
And jhaansi ki raani.............uffffffffff...........iska gusaa mashallah.....kitno ko lapategi yaar......gussa toh uss bulandio par he.......ki utarne ka toh sawal hi nahi aata......but I loved her answer when Sid told her to look at the positive side of the punishment..........

KW and JW rocked it  as well............๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Great post!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
211su thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Poco ๐Ÿค—. Wondeful as always.

Loved Sid today, the first time he talked to someone about his love for Riddhima, nope a feeling which is way beyond love and cannot be put into words. Awwww he feels that his day is incomplete without her, don't worry Sid no matter how she behave in front of you, but she feels the same way. Its just a matter of time and she will accept, she is after all hesitant and however that does not mean she loves him any less.

Loved the last scene when he is trying to talk to her, when he's like we now have time to get to know each other๐Ÿ˜ณ. But Riddima's reply ๐Ÿ˜†. SR are adorable, I liked that she understood and was not mad at him, she was just way to embarrassed which is understandable.
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

the only reason my itching hands are not strangling riddhima is because i cannot see siddanth in safed kapde without his suhaag behaoing aason............another reason is she is the only one who can make this man happy and i do love the riddhima soaked in siddanth ka love ............she is soo different from this barood..........

the ward scene was hilarious..riddhima is funny even when angry๐Ÿคฃand sid becomes poora baccha near her...........

loved sid today for the beautiful choice of words he used to describe what he felt for his wife.........anyone would melt hearing this guy ๐Ÿ˜ณ

KW and JW rocked the scene and i can bet anything that riddhima confessing her love is going to be one explosive episode........barood ka gola jo hain๐Ÿคฃ

disclaimer: i saw SBB and am in i want to kill riddhima mode hence my violent urges๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by sun29 - 13 years ago
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It was a nice episode but i feel sorry for armaan๐Ÿ˜ณ
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Par pataa hai boucer kya tha?.... everybody calling Riddz a bickering wife and Sid a bechaara pati.๐Ÿ˜ณ

This is for me rocking๐Ÿ‘.I want to make bartha of RIDZ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก now ,bechara Sid ka kya haal kar diya hai.๐Ÿ˜•.But this is the trailer monday ko to Ring be reject kar de gi๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก,,Tab sid ka kya hoga๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ...I am going to DMG set and giving R a pc of my mind 4 sure..if Sid gets hurt next week๐Ÿ˜†
TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved this Post Di, trully awesome, and its true, only sid will be able to break through her Ghussa, he always does ๐Ÿ˜† xx
Sid is a confused person, no doubt. He always has been, even before Ridzy.

But he also knows what he wants, just doesn't know how to fully formulate it in this context.

woh itna bhaao khaati hai kyun ke woh itna deta hai๐Ÿ˜†

Well that's because she hasn't given him any full hari jhandi, she's tarsa-ing the poor fellow๐Ÿ˜ณ

I think they're doing this to elongate their union process so that something can be established btw KaSh in the meantime.

Afterall, they want their viewers to keep guessing.

I'm actually enjoying the piece-by-piece, moment-by-moment journey of these two. 

I think they have some jealousy track coming up for Ridzy with the intro of Shilpa, so that Ridzy will fume and that will bring her closer to Sid....//..