18th June: Siddhima: Uske gusse se bhi pyar hai!

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
That is what Sid told Shilpa while looking at Riddhima so dreamily. 😳

In today's episode Riddhima was no less than a steam engine.πŸ˜†.... Sid ja bhartaa bana liya hai aur Shilpa ka salad banaane ki poori tayaari hai.πŸ˜†.....Anyway , i just wanted to say that Riddhima should not have been blasting Sid. Uski galti nahiin thi , he kept saying, Shilpa kept saying but i guess chudailgiri ka season hai.She looks cute when she is angry and I guess that is why Sid is loving her temper so much.I felt so bad for poor Sid.... karne kucch jaata hai , ho kucch aur jaata hai. He was trying so hard to talk to Riddhima but her paara is so high ki dimaag ke andar ande ubal rahe hain. πŸ˜†..... sigh! but today's episode makes you fall in love with Sid all over again - he loves and accepts Riddhima with the good, the bad and the ugly. His patience really is something. No doubt.

The cutest part was in the ward. Riddhima making chutney out of medical records in her gusse ka oil and Sid trying to mannaaofy her in the cutest manner possible - punishment ki bright side dekho, hum saath-saath hain. And Riddz , snarling - haan, haan, kyun nahiin hum dono patients ka ilaaj karte karte ek doosre ko samjhenge. Wow!πŸ˜†..... best part was Sid aping Riddz ka actions and looking over her shoulder so cutely.

Par pataa hai bouncer kya tha?.... everybody calling Riddz a bickering wife and Sid a bechaara pati.😳

Love and luck always to everyone,❀️

GOD bless everyone. πŸ€—

Edited by Pocahontas - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Anotehr wonderful post Pocu

Sid was too cute, Poor guy he heard so much from Rids yet didint answer her back.

the ward convo was funny, Rids ghussa mein comedy kare rahi teh. hahah

Sid expressions wer ehialrious while he was lookinga t her from the back,

and that one line of sid to Shilpa that ush k ghussa she pyar hai, was the highlight.

no wonder without even seeing Siddhima in one frame Shilpa knwos that they love one another so much

norzar

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Oh yesssssssssss...

Watched DMG after longgggggggg time πŸ˜ƒ And it was MIND-blowing how Sid was lost in his own world and Riddhima was saying stuffs like "I will say this patient has viral fever, u will say we should give him anti-biotic" 🀣

Mann.. They are such adorable cuties ☺️ Loveddddddddddddd them yaar πŸ˜ƒ Siddhima forever.. ☺️
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Sid was adorable woday once again....😊

Riddhima shouldn't have gotten angry at him for no reason at all but I loved the way Sid was trying to pacify her..😊
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Poco, You know as much as I feel bad for Riddhima for her life being played as entertainment in Sanjeevani I felt today Riddhima was unduly harsh on Sid. And yes I completely agree with the patients wherein they are sympathetic to Sid. Riddhima does need to remove her glasses and see how she is treating her husband and how he is tolerating her. Then she herself will feel bad. I hope Sid avoids Riddhima until madam agrees to come down to earth and talk to him in normal manner as a wife should talk to her husband
shamil thumbnail
poco,its high time sid turn into is batammeez mode.
but the poor guy is smitten in loveπŸ˜†.. cant believe men can this much patience
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: shamil

poco,its high time sid turn into is batammeez mode.
but the poor guy is smitten in loveπŸ˜†.. cant believe men can this much patience

Arre that happens in reel life only yaar. Real life mein thodi na itne ache patidev kisiko milte hai.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🀣🀣🀣...Main tho joru ka ghulaam ban ke reh gaya....

So apt is his "ashleel" song for today....🀣

Jab se hui hai shaadi asoo baha raha hoon..aafat gale padi hai🀣🀣

Yep...his patience is something else...his kinda love is  something else.......he is just something else.........you cant stop liking him.....

SM....I;'ll bet likes him and their friendship will blossom not only because of a rishta they might have...because Sid is that kind of a guy....you can help liking.....

Ridhima ka gussa.............he does everything he can think of to apologize...manaofy her....but ....no luck....bechara fasta hi chala jata hai.....

Ridhima content nahi  tho kum se intent ke tho points do
JShukla thumbnail
I really find it weird the way Sid tolerates all of the insults ridhimma hurls at him.πŸ˜• How can he just start stammering when it comes to Riddhima........ maiy toh, woh toh, mainey kuch nahi kiya........ woh woh woh......R R riddhima?
Siddy Boy you are too good for any girl.......please find back ur spine!Somehow, I am just not able to relate to either of these now, even though I love this pair. Riddhima daydreams of Sid........ but unnecessarily insults him...........I mean she is a mature women in her mid-20s.......... how can she be playing hard to get teenπŸ€ͺ

And Sid.......... follows her relentlessly........... so much so that even passerby's take pity on him and announce his love on a public system.

I would really love it if JP, Jiggy remain as Sid's friends without butting in between a pair. I mean I would hate it if someone pokes his/her nose in my affairs. And any wife would hate it if her husband seeks how-to-pacify advice from friends

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
HEY 😳

SR are the cutest esp Sid

Tried so much to speak to her, to calm her mood and what Shilpa did in all her good intentions and from her heart has made Ridz even more mad, as she wants entirely mad at Sid before, just playing hard to get in a way

Sid stops talking with her glare, with her shushing him, and with her finger πŸ˜†

Sid loves everything about Ridz, that much was obvious from the start, as we said he fell in love with a broken woman, and today with Shilpa he told her and us, he loves her so much - its beyond love and he even now loves her gussa, because indeed Ridz is cute when she is mad, coz she blasts him - and he's content to just be near her and gaze at her, that much was obvious when he went to JPJ's house with the flowers πŸ˜†

Loved SR's interaction when Sid explained the good side to the punishment and Ridz giving her reasons, what bantering and then Sid cutely looking over her shoulder

He really is like a little cute kid when Ridz tells him off, i think she loves it deep down

Ridz nearly tearing the patients notes out whilst flicking it harshly πŸ˜†

Notice Ridz face when Shilpa says on the mike, you love him too......  only RIdz Modi now has to answer that 
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago