Written update 17th june 2010

--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Written update 17 june 2010

the episode starts with rishi in M.R office ...M.R say him now u can pay my interest i know so know worries for that....rishi says yes sir...he thanked him and went..M.R was checking the contestants list and saw the preeti picture and form..he says that at last i got the weak point of summi...😡....preeti dancing with pushkar...both were practicing!SK came and gave them tea...and then he removes the sweat from preeti's head with his handkerchief😳...and then say her to drink tea...she thanked him for the tea....and says that its very nice!and pushkar also finish his tea and they start their dance again!
SK seeing both of them....

there SK mom go to chacha jee and chacchi jee and say them to make understand their daughter that why she is insulting us in front of all..what she wants..chachi jee says what...She tells them everything and they comes with her to her home to make preeti understand!😕

PART 2

SK dreaming dancing with preeti on song goore gooree.........but she was dancing in reality with his co-dancer...chacha came with chachi jee and SK mom and say loudly preeti...she stops..chcha jee says whats this...we havent teach u this..u are dancing in ffront of all like this.!.!u havent think about ur mom..u r insulting her name everywhere!~chachi says that she has done a mistake..she will not do it again..calm down!chacha jee was about to throw the recorder but SK stops him and says that she is my respect also now...she cares about her family as much as i and u do...we both will not do anything which insults maa jee sanskaar..we should be proud of what preeti jee is doing!she is bounding my family..i wish u have seen this..preeti says that ur preeti will not do anything which will make u insult in society....SK says that i will make u understand..chachaa jee says that i dont want to understand anything!!!i have undersatnd everything already....!...!and he wents...SK mom say to take preeti also with u.....All try to stop him but he went in anger and preeti was crying😭😭😭.....
PART 3.

M.R discussing about the contestants and judges say that these two pairs can win as they both are best....in both preeti and pushkar were there......he asked the judges who can win..they say both have equal chance of winning as both are best....

PART 4
preeti serving dinner to SK mom but she takes the bowl from her hands and serve herself and starts eating!preeti gets sad...then preeti and pushkar dancing infront of sajni and Sk was also there and he see a slight movement is sajni's hand!he gets happy!~!SK mom also see this and then they show sajni was slightly smiling!!!all gets happy seeing her like that..

summi came from outside and say to servant to keep the things inside in kitchen and said i will make food salad after mom dad will be back!!!M.R was sitting there he asked the servant wat he is doing here...servant says that he is friend of rishi jee....sumi ask M.R what r u doing here..rishi doesnt live here now!M.R says that i have came to meet u..u love ur sister preeti alot..its very important for her to win that competition....summi says whats ur mean in it!!!!M.R says that i am organizer of this competition!u can ask rishi also.!@.!ur sister needs my supprt now!!she cant win without my support!.!if i want she can win..what u say....summi says what should i say....M.R says that think calmly what u want as u know what i want!.!.!>!ur sister need is more bigger than my need and u know it...summi says that i will tell ur wife...M.R says that u can tell anyone!my wife or ur husband!!..!..!infact i will call rishi he will himself say u to agree on waht i am saying...i need ur decision before finals.......

No PrEcAp

Edited by honeey_16 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks.. no worries take your time...😃
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much....

poor sumi is surrounded by devils like MR and Rishi
Vishani26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
RISHI is Gross...........yekk..........and so is tat disgusting bas***d!!!!
ssanjana thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Rishi has only this type of people around him, be it partner or friend. First there was some other guy and now this M.R.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update.

I see rishi is still being disgusting. 😡