Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

---ayesha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

poco !πŸ€—Amazing post as usual.Siddhima scenes in today's episode were really beautiful.The best part was of course the kiss and the explanation that Sid gave for the kiss (its legal to kiss after marriage........ haha what was he thinking ??)But after that, the way he said that "when I kissed u ,it felt wonderful" ,it was really cute(if any other guy would have said that ,it would sound really creepyπŸ˜†,it sounded that good only cause sid said it.).This guy is truely adorable.I sooo need to find a siddhant modi of my ownπŸ˜†.(I am totally siddified today .....so ignore my crazy comments.πŸ˜†).keep on rocking.goodnite poco !!πŸ€—

NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awsome analysis of todays SIDDHIMA SCENE......u hav def9 it better den creatives.......😳 πŸ‘
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Poco this is for youπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
You know SR the best.yes Sid said it all. He loves her, he wants her back into the house and he is not ashamed of kissing or touching her.....πŸ˜ƒHe is all there and  yes Ridz is coming to terms with the feeling she has for hubby dear.....very soon will be seducing Sid big time...
Love you P😊oco , you write very well........
Maham thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

POCO yet an amazing post!πŸ€—

SR r magical n so r u words😳

i had watched all repeats for them today.......awww..... loved it when sid said it felt wonderful. ☺️

keep rocking!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Cookies01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What I love the most abt ur posts Pocu is that they always leave me thinking ( a rare thing on this forum)...and somehow reflecting and relating everything back to my life, which never makes much sense just like DMG. πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You're truly gifted at both writing and conveying the depth and meaning of veiled emotions so convincingly  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

This forum is lucky to have you. *gives a rose flower pot*
😳😳😳

Edited by Cookies01 - 13 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail
Nitzy Glad to have you back! Awesome post.

Lennie - loved your take.

Ok now to the post.

The song is an all time favourite of mine so totally distracted me whilst reading the post. πŸ˜†

Today - Sid's dialouges to his actions it was brilliant to watch.

Pyar ki to darne kya and Dr Kreeti's comparsion to Riddhima πŸ˜† He was thinking why am I doing all this, but he knew why and when he saw her, getting changed he couldn't help but stare and have a tender look on his face. I mean he was apperciating his wife.

πŸ˜† He is defence to Riddhima throwing everything she could at him, - he was trying to calm her down and he knew his attempts weren't working and then he went for it all or nothing.

When he put his hands over his mouth I think it wasn't cause of regret but he was mad at himself because he was trying to control his feelings as they are meant to be taking things slow. Then he went on to explain things and as he was he realised he hasn't done anything wrong that she is his wife and there is nothing wrong in being close to her and he even told her that.

But the way he said it is what makes Mr Siddihant Modi different, he was so pure hearted about it, there was no other thought linked with it he knew what he wanted he wants her back home and he said that so simply and he done it with such innocence.

Riddhima she wasn't upset about what he had done and her smile said it all but she was mad at him and a part of her couldn't let him know she isn't mad at him but her feelings are new, she knows Sid effects her but she doesn't know how much and she is scared to find out! She needs to open up and she will but till then we shall all wait just like Sid is waiting. 😳
karanluver91 thumbnail
I love your post....it's really important for Ridzi to tell Sid how she feels for him She needs to show Sid that even she loves him and wants him the way he wants her....just hope for the best...luv Siddhima!!!!!
edited

Edited by Vidya85 - 13 years ago
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Poco much needed post, and who could be the best person to portray this.. 😊
well first of all thnx for using one of the best song ever..

secondly I think more than kiss I felt ridhhima's gently touching her cheek with soft smiley conveyed all what how she feels for her Buddhu yet sweet husband.. Man she is madly in love.. How she managed to control her feeling in his presence is worth praising πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. and Sid's lines about the kiss suffice everything .. and he conveyed that to be effective is doesn't need to be french πŸ˜Š

ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
P.S- Koi dhung ki baat hai to bolo otherwise mere dimaag mein mango yoghurt mat gholo.🀣🀣🀣

Poco di, u do such a great job explaining unexplained things ki kya bataoo......isse zyada me not saying anything warna aapke dimaag mein mango yoghurt ghool jayegaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†