Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi Neelu, u at work?😊
[/QUOTE]

Hi Ferdous, I work from home, freelance as an interior designer...Had to meet a client and so headed out...Got back and immediately logged in to see what's up In IF...really, can't be away from IF..

Hina, I read the update...Thanks a lot...So, we'll see GK and Yami again...So, Yarav shipping phir se shuru ho jayega... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†[/QUOTE]

Neelu, very high flying....😊

what's this about seeing GK/YG again?...I'm trying not to see the segment, to save something for the long weekend already on us...😭
[/QUOTE]

How can you not watch these segments immediately? I cannot wait that long....

Areey...High flying kuchch nahin yaar....Trying to balance my time between work and home/daughter...That's all there is to it...And I love what I'm doing....So...it work out fine 😊
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

wonder what he's upto here ...probably one of his fun prank sessions :

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Neeba

Hi Neelu, u at work?😊

Hi Ferdous, I work from home, freelance as an interior designer...Had to meet a client and so headed out...Got back and immediately logged in to see what's up In IF...really, can't be away from IF..

Hina, I read the update...Thanks a lot...So, we'll see GK and Yami again...So, Yarav shipping phir se shuru ho jayega... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Neelu, very high flying....😊

what's this about seeing GK/YG again?...I'm trying not to see the segment, to save something for the long weekend already on us...😭

How can you not watch these segments immediately? I cannot wait that long....

Areey...High flying kuchch nahin yaar....Trying to balance my time between work and home/daughter...That's all there is to it...And I love what I'm doing....So...it work out fine 😊

good on you....are u in india?

as for waiting long, already tempted to watch see how it goes all day...πŸ˜†
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hinanaziri

hina, thanks for the caps......Gk looks really naughty, what is he upto?....I think I may not last till tomrrow to watch the segment now....πŸ˜†
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey everyone.. :)

@ Hina - Thanks for the youtube link and caps! Guess GK's 'kudna phandna' happens on the sets too! Haha! He looks so naughty.. such a livewire, full of energy! :)
Raconteuse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey anybody around ?? New thread yet again ??? Seems we're running with threads now... πŸ˜† ... Khullam Khulla Jung !!! I like that...
sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hinanaziri

This us from the U me aur TV 2 weeks back ,where there was a seg where all the actors were supposed to enact various scenes just through expressions😊One of the segments that U me aur tv have not uploadedπŸ˜•
sdd1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi everyone.

I saw the interview.

Two things:

Firstly bua says that what she will do to Leher is a surprise and that she's not negative. I think she was just saying she's not negative jokingly. She's 100% negative and she surely will do something very bad to Leher.

Secondly, Yami said that every person has a tolerance point. And after that tolerance point is passed the its human tendency that the reaction is not that easy going, so what the reaction will be you have to wait and watch, very little time now. PLEASE HOPE ITS NOT TO THE POINT OF SEPERATION!

Anyway's, good interview, lets us see what happens!

Shripal.
aaabbb thumbnail

Originally posted by: sdd1981

Hi everyone.

I saw the interview.

Two things:

Firstly bua says that what she will do to Leher is a surprise and that she's not negative. I think she was just saying she's not negative jokingly. She's 100% negative and she surely will do something very bad to Leher.

Secondly, Yami said that every person has a tolerance point. And after that tolerance point is passed the its human tendency that the reaction is not that easy going, so what the reaction will be you have to wait and watch, very little time now. PLEASE HOPE ITS NOT TO THE POINT OF SEPERATION!

Anyway's, good interview, lets us see what happens!

Shripal.

Hi Shripal,

Everytime I read your comments, it remind how true it is 'Men are from Mars and Women from Venus" We see glass half full and guys see it half empty.
I appreciate your input. We(girls) love living in our dreamland and you(guys) always are looking into inner meanings, don't take me wrong like I said I always read ur comments and try to see your POV like others, but couldn't resist writing. πŸ˜‰

But from the begining i have a feeling Bua is not completely negative she is here for some other hidden agenda of her own, maybe she is trying to get her son settled with TN since it is not what it looks like on surface where they are concerned. I mean they are in some kind of debt.
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
'Men are from Mars .. and Women are from Venus'! Lol .. So true!! 😳 πŸ˜† Good one, Veena!