Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
What was shown in the u,me and tv segment? Sorry all, I said hi and then disappeared....Some work came up...Its so beautiful outside....Just started to rain....
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Neelu,I've just posted a short summary of the segmen on the oher thread,will post the utube link in a bit...

and Hi,its awesome weather here too.its nice and super sunny ,exactly how I like it ...
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hinanaziri

yeah I know how prompt these services are,hope it gets fixed soon...

the u me tv segne tis new yes...I'm uploading it on utube now ...
and Yes I'm sure Bua is trying to put Alok in Abeer place ...it is filmy but I guess its needed to bring in the trust angle ... I dont think its the money ...its more the name and fame of being associated with the great TN Vajpayee,who's so shallow really...

hope TN's put to shame with trusting Alok too soon and neglecting Abeer in the process of proving his decision to marry Leher wrong...

definitely TN should be shames...stoned...for neglecting Abeer, more importantly for giving up on him just because he married the girl he loved. Shame on you TN....😡😡

Looking forward to the segment, I think Vinnie has posted it...haven't seen it yet.

Hi Neelu, u at work?😊
Neeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

definitely TN should be shames...stoned...for neglecting Abeer, more importantly for giving up on him just because he married the girl he loved. Shame on you TN....😡😡

Looking forward to the segment, I think Vinnie has posted it...haven't seen it yet.

Hi Neelu, u at work?😊

Hi Ferdous, I work from home, freelance as an interior designer...Had to meet a client and so headed out...Got back and immediately logged in to see what's up In IF...really, can't be away from IF..

Hina, I read the update...Thanks a lot...So, we'll see GK and Yami again...So, Yarav shipping phir se shuru ho jayega... 😆 😆
kkl276 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I love the title of this thread........... thanx Ekta...😛

Now we have to ready for jung between dadi & leher.....

I love the spirit of leher... that Lalla to Leher's Abeer...😳

here is my speciall siggi for this thread....

free to use.....

Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Hi Neelu, u at work?😊

Hi Ferdous, I work from home, freelance as an interior designer...Had to meet a client and so headed out...Got back and immediately logged in to see what's up In IF...really, can't be away from IF..

Hina, I read the update...Thanks a lot...So, we'll see GK and Yami again...So, Yarav shipping phir se shuru ho jayega... 😆 😆

Neelu, very high flying....Smile

what's this about seeing GK/YG again?...I'm trying not to see the segment, to save something for the long weekend already on us...😭
hinz thumbnail

here's our bit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YelOlAqEFlY

will post some caps as well !
hinz thumbnail

Hi Neelu, u at work?😊
[/QUOTE]

Hina, I read the update...Thanks a lot...So, we'll see GK and Yami again...So, Yarav shipping phir se shuru ho jayega... 😆 😆[/QUOTE]

Neelu, very high flying....😊

what's this about seeing GK/YG again?...I'm trying not to see the segment, to save something for the long weekend already on us...😭
[/QUOTE]

lol Ferdous,dont worry
we'll have more to watch at the weekend
the track is gaining interest from all age groups now...even the auntyji's who loved all the evil kitchen politics will enjoy the current track...so I'm pretty sure there'll be more media coverage over the weekend !
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hinanaziri

Hi Neelu, u at work?😊

Neelu, very high flying....😊

lol Ferdous,dont worry
we'll have more to watch at the weekend
the track is gaining interest from all age groups now...even the auntyji's who loved all the evil kitchen politics will enjoy the current track...so I'm pretty sure there'll be more media coverage over the weekend !

yes it is gaining a lot of coverage now isn't it? I'm so pleased, only few months ago we had nothing to watc over the weekens, once in a while a interview and now its like every day we have some new interview to see!!👏👏.....Long may that last. GK/YG and all the others deserve recognition for their hard work.....Smile
hinz thumbnail

lol GK must believe in the saying an apple a day keeps the doctor away :)
Edited by hinanaziri - 13 years ago