Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

No Yanks,no promo where they showed that?But as the TS mentioned it seems Ranvir was crying hard and mamaji consoling him!

I swear someone wrote that there was a promo which shows Sadhna in the hospital bed with an oxygen mask on, and she looked prego...and she was fighting for her life.

Sadhna probably went into early labor from all the trauma.
yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

So now we have 2 promos where in one Alekh was looking stunned and one where ranvir is being consoled.

That shows that the CT's are playing with the viewers.

God damn them! Butchers! All of them are butchers.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

Wow, everyday I log in...the situation looks weirder.

In my opinion, both sisters should die together...and then both should have daughters and they should show Parul/Sara as those daughters ...

that fall Ragini took was HORRIFIC! I've slipped from stairs like that before...but I fell flat on my butt, but Ragini rolls down the stairs...if that was actually her falling, and not someone's dream...it doesn't look good for her or her baby.

I still think Sadhna WILL die. Wasn't there even a promo which showed her fighting for her life?

But the truth is...Sagini are both missing from the promos with the death thing...also someone is saying Vasu is missing too?

thanks mehwish....thats what i was thinking too......never in my life have i ever seen someone fall like that when they slip.....they usuallly land on their butts and they only slip a few stairs.....the human instincts kicks in and u grab on to something....but the way rags fell was like someone pushed her.....she rolled all the way down.....its just not possible....anyways...its not like they ever show anything logical
yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: unhappyviewer

thanks mehwish....thats what i was thinking too......never in my life have i ever seen someone fall like that when they slip.....they usuallly land on their butts and they only slip a few stairs.....the human instincts kicks in and u grab on to something....but the way rags fell was like someone pushed her.....she rolled all the way down.....its just not possible....anyways...its not like they ever show anything logical

Yes she practically rolls down the stairs! It's horrible. If they needed to show her injured or that her baby's life was in danger...they should have kept Avni around...then Avni could have pushed her down the stairs or something...because a little slip like that looks supremely illogical.
Angkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They are already killing ranvir atleast they could have saved his baby i mean ragini again miscarriage this sounds ridiculous anyways the creatives have gone nuts that's why they are using their super brain in making this death track so terrible.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Friends 2 TB articles have already confirmed that Sadhna will b dieing..she might or might not come back depending on the Creative decision..so as of now there is no news of Ragini dieing

So lets not start speculating something which might not happen as per different articles..also plsss carry out all these discussions related to the death track in the sticky thread only so that we can hv all sort of predictions and speculations in one thread only which will b easier for u all as well..

I m closing these similar topic discussinos about the upcoming death track..plss carry on with your discussions in the sticky thread only..

Closing this topic...