Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maaneet thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
aww angad and kripaa! too cute that geet was jealousss, but maan's apology styles were over the top (in a good way of course ;))
reshmi30 thumbnail
rocking part. geet won the race and give tip to parth it was funny.
i started loving horlicks now.
pls post next part soon .
ur a bindblowing writer
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aww man i LOVED how Maan apologised to Geet! That was just utterly sweet! Those placards and all..esp loved that placard msg which had the horlicks lingo...Talking abt that seems like  HORLICKS makes an entry again! Love that connection...😉😆...

Geet from body chemistry...to now jealousy..? Wonder what's next! 😆..

Maan seems to nt feel anything yet yaar..hopefully we'll get smth from his side soon...and GO GEET!..That's the way..😎...

LOVE how she threw the money at that guy's face and asked him to buy a doll!..What lines she stated! 😆 ....
Edited by Blueberry_07 - 13 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Wow...u got Angad n Kripa...........in the FF...😛 super duper...rocking..!! Luvd the update yaar........

Plz...do add me to ur Pm list..!! rocking.... luvng the updates very very much...
-Priyaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
WHAT?? How can u stop there??? I mean we need more. u can't stop their. Plz yaar write soon. I want more. Tum aisa kaise kar sakti ho? Tum aise cliffhanger pe stop kaise kar sakti ho. plz write soon if u don't wanna kill me.
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome! Loved every bit of it! The race part was superb.....Maan's ways of apologizing......Geet's racing......her putting off that jerk.......lolz......and Maan was really cute.....got her horlicks and ice-cream......awww.......and Geet won....with a crash.....lolz.......and the part with Angad and Kripa was also damn good.....Geet and Kripa's brief tattle.....their jealousy.......everything! It was great! Do continue soon.

sweet cherry thumbnail
awwwww that was amazing update
especaily da barbie doll 😆😆
cant wait for ur nxt update
thanks for da pm
angelic shaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg wowwww amazing fan fic
 continue sooon
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oh my god.........my favourite angad khanna is in this one!!!

cheers for the pm.......... want more maneet scenes...
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEMMMMMMMMGEEEEE Angad and KRIPA I LUBBBBBBEERRS YOUUUU so much after reading this! I want Maan to feel something though! LOLZZZZ