Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Sid was so funny today......

"pata nahin kaise hogaya.....tum mujh pe cheeze phek rahi thi .....par maine sorry bhi bola......aapko.......nai tumko" πŸ˜†
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey, just heard that KW is doing a dance performance with Ankita aka Archana from Pavitra Rishta at Gold Awards as per yest's SBB.
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Okay guys were is this P7 interview i need something to cheer me up since everything is at the moment.
Honestly SR are my main reason why i love DMG πŸ˜”

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Yeah i heard that too wanna see that

But nothing comes CLOSE to JERAN

unfortunately tomm i might have to skip sid scene too
-alimabi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Yas-

Hey, just heard that KW is doing a dance performance with Ankita aka Archana from Pavitra Rishta at Gold Awards as per yest's SBB.

Im sorry but  im totally disappointed that shes dancing with ridz husband lol frankly why doesnt she just dance with her own husband and let ridz salsa with sid😑
There has to always be a haddi between SR

Originally posted by: -alimabi-

Okay guys were is this P7 interview i need something to cheer me up since everything is at the moment.
Honestly SR are my main reason why i love DMG πŸ˜”

'

you aren't the only one beta me only watches it for SIDDHIMA they brought me back to this circus i was so surprised when i saw them for the first time that how can they have 2 sensible people inbetween the clowns who think their main goal is to do everything but act their age and be mature

Im sorry but  im totally disappointed that shes dancing with ridz husband lol frankly why doesnt she just dance with her own husband and let ridz salsa with sid😑

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hhaha yaar is mauin ankita ka kia kasoor she's sweet and nice  and i think sushant is busy with ZND and wasn't he sick also but yeah SR hoon aur haddi na ho not possible
Maine episode dekh liya. πŸ˜ƒ 

Eeeks, this one sort of reminded me of the mat jaao scene because my heart literally jumped out of it chamber and ventricles back then (πŸ˜†), and it did today too. Ah, why do men like Siddhanth Modi not exist in this world? I am a hopelessly romantic (not that much) being, and if someone had said 'When I kissed you, it felt wonderful', I think I'd be on seventh heaven. The assurance and compassion in Siddhanth's voice made me go 'Awwwwwwwwww', and he really is a gem to love his wife unconditionally and not feel any sort of guilt or awkwardness for it. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜› Riddhima bhi theek thaak hai par woh abhi chori chuphe Sid ko pyaar kar rahi hai. πŸ˜† She's getting almost cute too. Hehe.

The best was the furniture flying across in the room. This is how I had visioned SR to be, and I am so, so glad to know that this is what they share. The cute bickerings between man and wife is what makes all the moments worth living together, and it somewhat strengthens their bond. Par kya nishaana hai Riddhima ka....agar Sid ke sexy face par lag jaata tohhhhhh!? *gasps* Hahaha.

Siddhanth is so dang honest and he straight tells her how he came thru the khidki as if he has just climed Mt. Everest, and then on top of it he's like 'Don't worry, I didn't see anything when you were changing.' Jhootha jhootha. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ Loved that!

The pehla KISSSSSS was an impulse reaction from Siddhanth's part basically to shut Riddhima up, and melt her anger, which it did. πŸ˜†

-------------------------------

'Main matlab sorry bol raha hoon AAPKO...TUMHE.'

'Dekho naa, main tumhara pati hoon, aur tum meri patni toh Legally Blonde...tum legally blonde nahin ho, woh toh film thi.'

'Hum saath rahe tumhare ghar...mere ghar....HUMAARE ghar.' (there you go boy, that's how you do it)

'You know when I kissed you, it felt wonderful.' (AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...blush, faint, blush....LITERALLY. Lmao)

🀣

Only you Sid, only you. πŸ€£πŸ˜†

Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hali, sushant is busy doing tumke with Rakhi in ZND that why.πŸ˜†

Ankita is a good dancer and so is KW, so it  will be an interesting combo to see them dance together, though nothing can match up to Jeran. πŸ˜›

Aweeeeeeeeeee....today's SR scene was so damn cute, KW's expressions are so damn cute, and Ridhimma's nakres are a a must watch.
Edited by -Yas- - 13 years ago
-alimabi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

'

you aren't the only one beta me only watches it for SIDDHIMA they brought me back to this circus i was so surprised when i saw them for the first time that how can they have 2 sensible people inbetween the clowns who think their main goal is to do everything but act their age and be mature

Everyone needs a fatak for doing this to us after everything lol still our whole purpose is being sidelined what happens when it cums to 1 min lol But i have full faith in jenni and wahi to not let them be treated as filler . Jenni is a very well knwn and popular actress any show is lucky enugh to have her. All i ask is both couple be treated equally and  with importance. Hopefully things will settle and well get what we wantπŸ˜’

Edited
Forgot to add, DMG need to realise what a GEM  Wahi   is and how much he has made DMG interesting for most of us.

The Ws are just 😍  be it news channels or SQ they all need to understand what SR are
Edited by -alimabi- - 13 years ago