Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

πŸ˜†

hhaha yaar is mauin ankita ka kia kasoor she's sweet and nice  and i think sushant is busy with ZND and wasn't he sick also but yeah SR hoon aur haddi na ho not possible

She  may be the nicest person but yaar immi just want jeran lol i cnt see them with anyone else πŸ˜†
SR have to always have a third person 😑
-alimabi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Yas-

Hali, sushant is busy doing tumke with Rakhi in ZND that why.πŸ˜†

Ankita is a good dancer and so is KW, so it  will be an interesting combo to see them dance together, though nothing can match up to Jeran. πŸ˜›

Aweeeeeeeeeee....today's SR scene was so damn cute, KW's expressions are so damn cute, and Ridhimma's nakres are a a must watch.

Rakhi is the reason for this😑 πŸ˜† doesnt she knw that she is depriving us of a jeran dance πŸ˜†
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Se Rakhi isn't only playing the role of the haddi between one jodi she's the reason of JeRAn and manav archu's judaai
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hey, just heard that KW is doing a dance performance with Ankita aka Archana from Pavitra Rishta at Gold Awards as per yest's SBB.

Does anyone have a link to that SBB seggi???????😳
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=198534

Here u go Shilpa ^^ begins at 4.33..KW part
Edited by -Yas- - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: zainab25

Maine episode dekh liya. πŸ˜ƒ 

Eeeks, this one sort of reminded me of the mat jaao scene because my heart literally jumped out of it chamber and ventricles back then (πŸ˜†), and it did today too. Ah, why do men like Siddhanth Modi not exist in this world? I am a hopelessly romantic (not that much) being, and if someone had said 'When I kissed you, it felt wonderful', I think I'd be on seventh heaven. The assurance and compassion in Siddhanth's voice made me go 'Awwwwwwwwww', and he really is a gem to love his wife unconditionally and not feel any sort of guilt or awkwardness for it. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜› Riddhima bhi theek thaak hai par woh abhi chori chuphe Sid ko pyaar kar rahi hai. πŸ˜† She's getting almost cute too. Hehe.

The best was the furniture flying across in the room. This is how I had visioned SR to be, and I am so, so glad to know that this is what they share. The cute bickerings between man and wife is what makes all the moments worth living together, and it somewhat strengthens their bond. Par kya nishaana hai Riddhima ka....agar Sid ke sexy face par lag jaata tohhhhhh!? *gasps* Hahaha.

Siddhanth is so dang honest and he straight tells her how he came thru the khidki as if he has just climed Mt. Everest, and then on top of it he's like 'Don't worry, I didn't see anything when you were changing.' Jhootha jhootha. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ Loved that!

The pehla KISSSSSS was an impulse reaction from Siddhanth's part basically to shut Riddhima up, and melt her anger, which it did. πŸ˜†

-------------------------------

'Main matlab sorry bol raha hoon AAPKO...TUMHE.'

'Dekho naa, main tumhara pati hoon, aur tum meri patni toh Legally Blonde...tum legally blonde nahin ho, woh toh film thi.'

'Hum saath rahe tumhare ghar...mere ghar....HUMAARE ghar.' (there you go boy, that's how you do it)

'You know when I kissed you, it felt wonderful.' (AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...blush, faint, blush....LITERALLY. Lmao)

🀣

Only you Sid, only you. πŸ€£πŸ˜†

i don't know anyone else could've said it in a better way this is why i m able to tolerate the ignoring and kanjoosi too only because sid in those 2 min overshadows the 28 min crap and ridzie throwing things and than askign maza aaya i rofled so hard i don't think i ever like riddhiam this much her maza aaya was the highlight for me and then her shocked and dazed expressions rest about Sid what can i say man what can a naacheez liek me say except he makes me fall harder and harder each day i mean one day i think i can't love him more that's it this is the limit nad next day BAM m proved wrong over and over
-alimabi- thumbnail
Guys im off lol its getting really late so night peepz mwahx
sajni786 thumbnail

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=198534

Here u go Shilpa ^^ begins at 4.33..KW part

YT link nahi he kya??????πŸ˜•
There was a YT wait shilpz

bye ali goodnight
sajni786 thumbnail
zainuuuuuuuuu.........loved ur take baby.........

The speed at which Sid was fumbling on words yet being able to deliver his heart felt feelings amongst those jigsaw alphabets was a class...........cute.......innocent.....funny and honest.......wat a combo!!!!!! πŸ˜†