haey dear
Nyc concept.
Add me 2 ur pm list
-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
awesum concept Lekha..
just luvd it...
pls add me 2 ur pm list & continue soon...
luv ya..
-supriya
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you all for your encouragement.
Here is the first part.

"What the hell  am I doing here?"

I asked myself for the millionth time and yet again my conscience gave me the same reply.

"If Nupur was here she would have wanted you to join here as a professor."

Well you cant call it my conscience. It's more like the real Mayank Sharma at the back of my head. The worst thing about this real Mayank is that it often dominates the decisions I make, especially when Nupur comes into picture like right now.

I still cant believe that my conscience wants me here, in "EXCEL COLLEGE". This is the last place where I want to be. I have 2 reasons for it. 1 is that in every corner of this place is a memory of Nupur. The other reason is that the trustee of this place is none other than Samrat Shergill, the very person responsible for the death of the Love of my life, Nupur Mayank Sharma.

Nupur is the very person who changed my life 5 years ago. She was everything to me. She taught me how to have fun, she taught me what love really is. Making her mine was my biggest success, and losing her, my biggest failure. The 2 years she had been with me was like heaven. Little did I know that in those 2 years the memories she was making were the only ones  that she will leave behind . I never thought that she will leave me and go to a place from where she will never be able to come back. It has been 3 years since she passed away and I still can't believe that I survived these 3 years. Today all I have are the memories , the pendant she gave me and the mangalsutra I tied around her neck making her mine.

I walked through the corridor, the basketball court, past the classrooms and everywhere I go there is a memory which today hurts me like someone is burning my heart.

" Why me?",I asked myself.

"Where did I go wrong?" . these are the questions I am craving to get an answer forever  today. I have always been the one with all the answers but I guess no one can be perfect except for Nupur. She was perfect in every way. Her eyes, her smile, her voice, her flawlessness, her talks and her loving and caring nature. She was a master piece of god but she left me here, alone in this world.

I headed for the staff room. It was the same room where Nupur once got trapped and I had come running to get her out. That day I feared that I would lose her, and little did I know that it would happen very soon after that day.😭

I wanted to order breakfast and so I headed for the phone. That's when I remembered that Nupur had called me through this phone to get me to save her. I turn towards the door and there she was looking more gorgeous than ever in a white churidar. Her hair was lest open and she had a broad smile playing on her pink lips. This very smile of hers makes me lose myself. She walks towards me . Her every move was so flawless and she had the most beautiful eyes. She comes towards me and her dupatta blows into my face . The smell of her perfume lingered everywhere around me. The next thing I knew she was standing in front of me. I could see my reflection in her chocolate brown eyes. I cupped her face in my hands. Her skin felt so soft against my hand. It was soft like velvet.

"All the best", she says as she smiles. Her voice was like the most sweetest music ever heard. I could not resist myself anymore. I bent down and pressed my lips against hers with full passion and she responded with equal love. I held her closer to my self never wanting to let go. I close my eyes feeling the happiness of her presence. I suddenly felt her slip away. I opened my eyes to find myself next to the telephone. Just then I realized that it was just my imagination.😭

The day moved really slow. It has been like this since 3 yrs. Today it was a little different because the pain in my heart was more. Every step I took in this building reminded more about her and the burning feeling in my heart increased. After a tiring day I headed back to the staff room.

As soon as I entered I saw Nupur sitting on my chair thinking about something. I stare at her for a minute and I tell myself "Mayank it's just your imagination." I close my eyes and open again but she is still sitting on my chair comfortably. I pinch my self but nothing changed. I hit my head to the wall. It hurt a lot. I rubbed  my head and looked towards my chair and SHE WAS STILL RIGHT THERE. At that moment she noticed me staring at her. She gave a confused expression and looked behind her. I guess she thought I was staring at something behind her. She looked back at me and came towards me. My eyes followed her every move . I could tell from her expressions that now she was convinced that I was looking at her. She came running upto me. Now I was really confused. Is this a dream, is this her ghost or HAVE I GONE MAD.😕

So here is the first part.

If you like it please press the like button.

-Lekha😊

Edited by Lekha.Mayur4eva - 13 years ago
-Samira- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lekha amazing start dear
thnx 4 d pm update soon
kirti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lekha wow nicely written liked the way u expressed mayanks feelings his pain
and the last line was too good even i m thinking what is it