Comic Relief: Kishore and Naku

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hola amigas...que paso? bien? 😆😆...and thats about as far as 3yrs of spanish got me 🤣🤣🤣 any way...how are you ladies today? im not sure what happened on LTL at this point...im gonna do the CR as i go...so bare with me...sorry for delay...mom had 2 doc appointments...and uppar se....my lil baby niece...Inaaya...4months old...had 105 fever 😲😲 was with her at the hospital...just got home...shes still sick but better 😳😳 keep her in your prayers....

NOTE: ek choti si announcement...bitter-sweet announcement...I GOT A JOB!! ...yay!! thanks for all my friends who prayed for me and kept me in their thoughts...that was the sweet part...the bitter part...this means that CR's wont be posted until my evening time after i get home from work...i start next week...so just a heads up...this week...ill be back to normal....other than today of course...😳

now...lets do this CR! 😛

Kishore and Naku
umm...the show starts and already im laughing...but also kind of grossed out...anyone else see Dutta DROOL...😕😕😕...the flashback when he says "nakusha...chala goli" 🥱🥱🥱...he has a bit of drool come out...its not the best sight...but...i was rolling on the floor cuz...🤣...usually its US who is drooling over Dutta...but yeh kya...Dutta thinks he's so hot he's drooling over himself
🤣🤣🤣🤣 that...or hes drooling over one of the dostana halves 😕😕...not sure which is more disturbing?

anyone else want to strangle the CV today? anyone...no...just me? 😡 why they felt the need to show us more of the drama from last week...i dont know...did they not think we remembered what happened...all that "goli chala....chala goli" lines...uff...tauba...kuch aur nahin dikha sakte 🤢🤢🤢🤢....and not only that...but...they've started using the "Dutta special effect" on everyone...wth!? 😡 u know that effect they do...there is a sound and then a flash...its usually with dutta...his entry and stuff...mostly used in teh Dutta Bhao scenes...not the Dutta Patil scenes...today they used that effect on Babi and Kishore...jaab maine woh awaz suna i was like haila...sher aagaya...turn to the screen and see...Babi and Kishore...😕...talk about bubble bursting 😭

🤣🤣🤣🤣 i love Kishore man...when he's watching the three evil sisters drink their charn amrit...and he realizes that it was all an act...he says "main hi iss duniya ke saabse bada bewakoof hoon" 🤣🤣🤣🤣 the first thought in my mind...sangat ka assar hai...sangat bole toh...SUNDAR 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what did you expect to gain by hanging out and flirting with Sundar? yeh toh hona hi tha...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ok...now...dont kill me...but...🤣🤣🤣 at Kishore today once again...the scene when he finally makes his presence in the room known to Naku and Babi...when he says "Naku"...he has the goofiest smile on his face...i was half expecting him to says "Naku...mere saath date pe jayegi?"  😲....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...that was too funny...the smiles he kept giving her as he walked in...Bhao ne dekh liya toh teri toh kher nahin...forget Bhao...Baji ya Kishore ne dekh liya...Naku ki kher nahin...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...so much competition between the LTL-ians...🤣🤣🤣 tauba tauba....then when he came in...haath jodke in front of Babi...its like he was gonna say "Aayi, main aapse aapki beti ka haath mange aaya hoon" 🤣🤣🤣 oh man...heads would be rolling!! but this Kishore and Naku thought killed the scene for me...when Babi folded her hands it was like she was giving them her blessing...then when Kishore leaned in and began talking to her about her vishwash...i thought..."Kyun re Naku...tu mujhse pyaar nahin kaarti? Main toh tujhe bohot kush rakhunga...ek baar bharosa karek toh dekh"...Naku = "Main kaise karoon vishvash...pyaar mein toh mujhe sirf aur sirf dard mili hai." ....ok..ill stop there before i go full on into a Kishore/Naku story...but hey...not bad idea for ff...😉 what say? 😛 *jaz running from shoes flying her ways* .....oh wait...one more...when Kishore was talking about bhagwan saab ke andar and all that...i was picturing him saying "Naku, mere dil mein jhak ke dekho...usse mein sirf tum ho...tumhare liyeh pyaar hai...rab ki kasam...aar aagar tum aapne dil mein jhak ke dekhogi toh tum bhi dekhogi ke tum bhi mujhse pyaar karti ho! Uss pyaar ko jagao Naku...uss pyaar ko jagao!!" ...🤣🤣🤣🤣oh god...what is wrong with me!? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

oh and...looks like Naku is taking fashion tips from Kaala...did you all see her side swept braid? 😉...and OMG...GO NAKU!! she stood up to Dutta...wah wah...taliyaan 👏👏👏👏...loved it...she announced her love for Dutta proudly!! you go girl...just dont let the dostana gang hear...let them live in their dostana bubble 😉 her..."ek guna jis paar Naku ko naaz hai...woh hai uska pyaar"...omg...FIVR!! that has to make dialogue of the week...😃😃....

JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

himalayanyeti thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
hey Jaz,
firstly, a huge congratulations for your job... 🥳 party kab hai?? 😉😉
mereliye tumhara CR raat ko hi teek hai... atleast after I read it I wont forget to reply..  😉😉 **yeti hides from others' chappals** 😆😆

ohhh myyyyyyyy... you had me 🤣 🤣 with your detailed analysis of Kishore-Naku (Kishku? 😉 😆😆😆) and the parallel story you had written... I read your CR after watching the epi and I actually went back and tried to imagine the same.. 🤣 🤣 you are bad influence Jaz.... 😆😆😆😆

but hey.. think about this... if Dutta and Kala come to know of this, wont jealousy spurn them to give more attention to their respective spouse??? 😉😉😉 burning-in-jealousy Dutta and Kala wont leave their spouse to escape from their eyes and will remain close always... kya patha.. sangat ke asar mein both Kala and Dutta may just sudhrofy... 😆😆😆😆 **yeti pats herself on the back for the brilliant idea** 🤣

aur Naku tho... **sigh** kamaal ki dialogues hai aaj.. 👏👏 methinks the last 5 minutes completely should go into Fivr's section.. 😃😃😃 the naaz hai dialogue... her determination when she says "iss gunah ko mein baar baar karegi"... **sigh** 😍  Naku is giving tough competition to bump off Dutta from the top of my admiration-list... 😆 😆😆
😆
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
First off, you got a job?!?! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!! Welcome to the working-people's-group! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I am so happy for you! I know how suicidal you feel when you have to sit at home jobless after graduating. But I also know how you're going to miss this in about 4 months tops, so enjoy your last week to the fullest! 🤣

Dutta drooled?!?! *falls over herself in her hurry to re-watch that scene*

LOL! Kishore has gotten so DRAMATIC with his expressions! He is the perfect yang to Kala's yin. She's poised and calm and he's uber exaggerated! *looks around to see if Aisha heard her* 🤣🤣🤣

And DUDE!!! Don't get me started on the dialogues for this episode! They were off the freaking charts! And it's just Monday! Am I stupid to think that this week will be phenomenal as far as the dialogues are concerned... Better than usual?! *thinks*
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Jaz: U got a job! WOW! Congrats! 🥳

@Yeti: By any chance are u a hyderabadi?

@Fivr: Tujhe toh sirf apni DOTW ki padi hain!

Coming to the CR..I am telling you the day Dutta spots Kishore with Naku that will be his(I mean Kishore's) last day on earth...no err...Patil Nivas...no I think Dutta will take Naku to a jungle and disappear with her. 😉
But talking abt the KisKu scene I cannot forget Madhia's interpretation of it in her Hota Hai Kya thread. A bomb is ticking away at work and I nearly died laughing.
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey jaz congrats for ur job ......i love reading ur CR i look forward for it everyday ........keep rockin 👍🏼
TheRager thumbnail
Btw talking of kishore didnt the whole setting seem like he realizes that the woman he loves...loves someone esle...so with "tu meri nahin toh kisi ki nahin" kinda attitude he ran to wife of his competitor and squealed?😆
jnawaz thumbnail
@ yeti: aare party yahin hai...abhi hai...ther...let me reply to comments then ill get some yummy food for you 😃😃...Kishku 😲😲...🤣...good one yaar...good one...tell me...didnt the lines i came up with and all the acting by three of them...didnt it match 😉😉...i swear...the precap from last week was so dhamakedar...but my own mind killed it for me 😕😕...dude...kya idea hai!! *taliyaan* 👏👏👏 if that happened...it'd be awesome...i say...lets make it happen...lets throw Kishku on a date...but we gotta be there to make sure that the dostana's dont come to ruin it 😆😆😆...Naku and  Mahi rocked...i think Fivr and Jani have their work cut out for the LTL Express this week..and its only monday...Naku was full on sherni 👏👏👏...about freaking time! 😃

@ Fivr: hey hey...i was always part of the "WPG" 😉 i was only part time...but aab dekho meri kismat...pehle ek dhang ki naukri nahin mil rahi thi...aab doh doh hai...ill be working 7 days 😭😭
save me!! 😭😭...definitely not stupid to think this week is gonna be rocking for dialogues...but..it  would be stupid if you waited to do it all last minute 😆😆😆...

@ ksh: thanks yaar 😳...only took 6 months ...i've got to see Madhia's thread..let me go find it 😃 as for Dutta disappearing with Naku...would it be so bad 😉 and ha ha..you're right about the squealing part...
😆😆😆

@ suhana: thanks 😃

JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 13 years ago
himalayanyeti thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

@Yeti: By any chance are u a hyderabadi?

@shreya, further south... Tamil.. 😆😆😆 waise achanak kyun pooch rahe ho?
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: himalayanyeti

@shreya, further south... Tamil.. 😆😆😆 waise achanak kyun pooch rahe ho?

Hyderabadis have a tendency to ask "party kab hain"😆...btw me a hyderabadi 😊
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: jnawaz

@ yeti: aare party yahin hai...abhi hai...ther...let me reply to comments then ill get some yummy food for you 😃😃...Kishku 😲😲...🤣...good one yaar...good one...tell me...didnt the lines i came up with and all the acting by three of them...didnt it match 😉😉...i swear...the precap from last week was so dhamakedar...but my own mind killed it for me 😕😕...dude...kya idea hai!! *taliyaan* 👏👏👏 if that happened...it'd be awesome...i say...lets make it happen...lets throw Kishku on a date...but we gotta be there to make sure that the dostana's dont come to ruin it 😆😆😆...Naku and  Mahi rocked...i think Fivr and Jani have their work cut out for the LTL Express this week..and its only monday...Naku was full on sherni 👏👏👏...about freaking time! 😃

@ Fivr: hey hey...i was always part of the "WPG" 😉 i was only part time...but aab dekho meri kismat...pehle ek dhang ki naukri nahin mil rahi thi...aab doh doh hai...ill be working 7 days 😭😭
save me!! 😭😭...definitely not stupid to think this week is gonna be rocking for dialogues...but..it  would be stupid if you waited to do it all last minute 😆😆😆...

@ ksh: thanks yaar 😳...only took 6 months ...i've got to see Madhia's thread..let me go find it 😃 as for Dutta disappearing with Naku...would it be so bad 😉 and ha ha..you're right about the squealing part...
😆😆😆

@ suhana: thanks 😃

JAZ

Jaz...if the episodes are as good as today then u wont get the dotw section till maybe next week...fivr was already jumping up and down with me. as for me i am excited i got one proper tasha scene. phew!
as for jani i am not worried for her...she will find a way to give MR/Dutta something. 😉