Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Aisha: he he...nahin yaar...Sundar ke peeche itni dewaani bhi nahin hoon ke uske naa aane se main bhi naa aaun πŸ˜‰...lol...wow...your niece is Inaaya too...how cool!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...mine is 4months...yours? 😊...very good point you made about Kaala...she is Queen of Over the Top...lol...so her "King" has to have some OTT qualities...kyun? πŸ˜›

@ jani: thanks yaar...she is doing much better πŸ˜ƒ...the way i see it..if supriya and that mavali come back...it can only help out Naku...because maybe...just maybe...down the line...Sups will confess to everything..but then the questions will be...will Dutta believe them...im gonna say...no ...

JAZ

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: thornewood9

JAZ! I missed youlast night! Me and Ksh thought maybe it was cause of no Suds that you didn't make a CRπŸ˜†

But Congrats on your new job! You'll be hating it in a months timeπŸ˜† Don't worry thats a GOOD thing! And hope your Inaaya gets better soon! My little niece is called Inaaya too!πŸ˜ƒ

As for Kishore! I love that guy! He totally exceeded expectations yesterday and you guys can say he's over-the-top *Looks Pointedly at Fivr* but I love him anyways!
Fivr that is RICH coming from you! Kala is calm and poised, huh?
Yeah cause nothng Kala has done has ever been over the top right?

Kala poisoning Supriya's Sari? Kala putting poison in the AC? Kala dangling her son off a balcony? Kala getting herself Shot? Kala making that elaborate Supriya Fiasco? Dead bodies and exploding cars?
Yup. Not over the top at all.

Aisha xxx🀣

oooo...so its a team kishore vs team kala now?