Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys,

Read all your responses and thanks again for participating....

With whatever responses I received, everyone agrees or rathe disagrees with Kishore that there is Evil inside Dutta. We would rather call it an extreme form of anger that is erupting like a volcano and burning the people around it.

All of you agree that Naku's goodness, patience and her standing for truth and for what she is would eventually help Dutta see her truth and transform.

Also, I too believe that Dutta would not go to such extreme form of cruelty when he stumbles upon the truth of his sisters and BH and as shreya pointed it out, it might be because he would have Naku with him then, to support him and be with him at every stage of his life.

Thanks for the discussion.

oh! and special thanks to those who reserved their spots and those who are still thinking.....🤣......

BTW, I feel this forum can give you a pretty good idea about how the TRPs should shape up for the show....The forum seems to be quiet and Thanda nowadays.....I myself had completely forgotten about the DOTW....and just saw one of my Posts sticking out as a STICKY....😆....but I dont know why though disappointed, I have still not lost hope that the CVs will get the pace back of the serial and life would be back to what it was in the forum......

Giving way to Shreya's DOTW next week......

Love u all,
DD
Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Lord...its my turn! What do I post?
thornewood9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ksh? Put up something funny. I'll reserve my spot there as well. I didn't write anything for this DOTW🤣 Sorry DD! *Throws DD a Pepsi* Time pata nahin kahan chalay gaya!

By the way here's my quick reply!

I agree with everything Ksh said.
There we go!

Aisha xxx🤣

Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: thornewood9

Ksh? Put up something funny. I'll reserve my spot there as well. I didn't write anything for this DOTW🤣 Sorry DD! *Throws DD a Pepsi* Time pata nahin kahan chalay gaya!

There we go!

Aisha xxx🤣

*catches the Pepsi*...Thanks Dude!!!
and reserving spots is the best in DOTW.....When the person who posted the DOTW forgot about it, the pursuers can follow thru' too....😉😉😉......
and yes, I guess Shreya spoke for all of us....and I liked how salsa let our her feelings.....

So, the discussion was not left incomplete.......😃

So, Lets chill.....*puts on saronge, picks the Pepsi and goes for sun bathing*......This is life Dude!! 😆😆
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: thornewood9

There we go!

Aisha xxx🤣

Yeah I'll have something light...DD and Sheeba had some bhaari topics.