DOTW: The Bold and the Beautiful

Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys,

New week and hence new DOTW......(Fivr, Aur kuch kaam kare na kare, reminder zaroor bhej deti hai....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)....So, here comes my DOTW....*pushes PremLeoManav with all muscle power*.....aeeeeeeeeee..........aeeeeeeeee...............*Muscular hai Popular...Pappu ki gadi tez hai....*.........Lagta hai Fevicol ka mazboot jod hai, tootegaa nahi.....🀣🀣🀣.......PLM (PremLeoManav) hath naaaaaaaaa..........Pappu's muscles not working.....πŸ˜’*pouts and flutters the eyes for the innocent effect*.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....

Today we all saw Naku in new avtar....Absolutely bold and in control of herself. She was always bold but after her wedding, this was the first time, when she opened her mouth in front of Dutta and with what conviction....She stood for herself and made it clear to Dutta, thats whats in her heart....She is now on a new mission, change Dutta and save him from himself.......

My Questions are very simple.....
1. What do you think Naku/CVs will do to bring the "God inside Dutta" and let the evil die? (Words courtesy Kishore.....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›)
2. What do you think Naku should do to accomplish her mission?

The difference in the first and the second questions is that in first you basically mention what you think CVs will do, irrespective of whether you subscribe to their idea or not. This would be based on how the story is shaping up whether you like it or not. In the second Q, you express, what you would like to see.

3. (This question has been running in my mind for quiet some time) We know that Dutta is very attached to his 3 sisters. Their truth might break him internally. Having said this, what do you think Naku should do, when she realzies that the three sisters are behind most of the conspiracies against Dutta. Should she go and reveal their true faces to Dutta or take things in her hand or would you prefer some other reaction? After all, knowing the truth, Dutta could again go back to being Evil (The way he is now).

Enjoy.....Mwah!!!

*Tries one last attempt to push PLM but fails*.....Cindy ki Laathi ya Shabz ka Hunter (borowwed from me πŸ˜›) lati hoon....rook!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Love,
DD

Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ooooo!! I LOVE this topic! *scratches head*

Reply main thora time lagey ga.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

And gin chun k AIK toh kam karti hon reminder bhejne ka! Ab woh bhi na karon toh I'll be totally faltu! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
*Pondering*...btw the DOTW for next is already giving me sleepless night thinking kya likhon!
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

*Pondering*...btw the DOTW for next is already giving me sleepless night thinking kya likhon!

Mere saath bhi yahi hua tha last week......πŸ˜›πŸ˜› and next to urs is again mine.....so, I have started pondering about that too....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
salsa_fairy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

well topic 4 discussion.

after alot of thinking  i am giving my opinion.patricipating 1st time in disscussion.

as kishor said God is always in side the man.(in the sense of goodness)but evil factor will also inside the man.
in life if v  get all happiness(all positive ways) when v get every thing which we wish     or want then v just happy

but but but

looooooosinggggggggggg and love

makes or truns man into evil or goodness
4 example(evil trio loves 4 money make them evil).

losing of some thing special makes human to look on God.
so in my opinion

when dutta looses seema then he will become dutta baho b/c of seema ( seema loves 4 money)
dutta realise there is no love,no goodness, no heart ,and only money money and money is power and then he killed his  goodness.but after becaming a gangster he has his goldenheart wid human feelings which means the God is still alive in his heart.

then he goes in another heart broken relation ship wid supria
again in this relation he wants someone who understand his heart ,his pain which he felt as
to b dutta baho.but supria loves some one else thats y she is not able to understand his pain and heart.
and now he is trying to kill his all goodness but he is not able to do that because of Nakku.he can beat nukku,he can do all his worst things but he is not doing it.he loves his family alot.so its mean God is still alive in his heart

now in naku case

dutta comes to know the reality of life naku's sacrifices,naku unconditional love.naku innocence,and when dutta realizes he is loosing his dearest one ( truelove)then he will
deffinately look to God.

he will asked y me?
y i m losing every thing???

and then nakku loves make him to live wid his goodness.

so i think CVS use this track.

and 4 trio i just can say love can make miracle. so may b naku want to change trio hate in to love.

so i m giving my opinion i dont know wether its likeable or not.

Edited by salsa_fairy - 13 years ago
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This may sound odd, but bear with me. Having read your response, I think of Nakusha as an extension of Dutta himself. His giving, loving side...the one that he feels died a long time ago.
Sometimes, when he takes his fury out on Nakusha, it's almost as if he's beating down on himself. Nakusha believes in his goodness, and he hates her for reminding him of what he supposedly has lost. Make sense?
dutta_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
abe yaha kia hora ha koi humko b batao yar.
bari lub shb,bagwan  wli batyia batyae rae  o abe koi humko b bataya ga.
wo kia ha apun ki kopri toi moti ha b .
kia baat ayi samjh me ya ingrezi likhe b
salsa_fairy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gp00

This may sound odd, but bear with me. Having read your response, I think of Nakusha as an extension of Dutta himself. His giving, loving side...the one that he feels died a long time ago.
Sometimes, when he takes his fury out on Nakusha, it's almost as if he's beating down on himself. Nakusha believes in his goodness, and he hates her for reminding him of what he supposedly has lost. Make sense?

gp plz kindly can u explain me what its means to u .
nakku tumhe dutta k under soye hove bagwan ko jagana ha.
i welcom ur diss. πŸ€—open heartedly
Edited by salsa_fairy - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

Guys,

New week and hence new DOTW......(Fivr, Aur kuch kaam kare na kare, reminder zaroor bhej deti hai....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)....So, here comes my DOTW....*pushes PremLeoManav with all muscle power*.....aeeeeeeeeee..........aeeeeeeeee...............*Muscular hai Popular...Pappu ki gadi tez hai....*.........Lagta hai Fevicol ka mazboot jod hai, tootegaa nahi.....🀣🀣🀣.......PLM (PremLeoManav) hath naaaaaaaaa..........Pappu's muscles not working.....πŸ˜’*pouts and flutters the eyes for the innocent effect*.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....

Today we all saw Naku in new avtar....Absolutely bold and in control of herself. She was always bold but after her wedding, this was the first time, when she opened her mouth in front of Dutta and with what conviction....She stood for herself and made it clear to Dutta, thats whats in her heart....She is now on a new mission, change Dutta and save him from himself.......

My Questions are very simple.....
1. What do you think Naku/CVs will do to bring the "God inside Dutta" and let the evil die? (Words courtesy Kishore.....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›)

First of all I dont think there is any evil inside Dutta...its his extreme hurt that is coming out in this manner. Dutta doesnt know how to sit and cry his miseries away. He would rather go out and beat up(or kill) a few people in a bid to take out his anger.
So coming to what the CVs will do...I think now TaSha will be thrown close together. Dutta will be torn between what his heart tells him and what his brain tells him. Initially his brain will be winning the battle.

2. What do you think Naku should do to accomplish her mission?

The difference in the first and the second questions is that in first you basically mention what you think CVs will do, irrespective of whether you subscribe to their idea or not. This would be based on how the story is shaping up whether you like it or not. In the second Q, you express, what you would like to see.

I would like to see Naku standing up for herself for her own sake and Dutta's sake. I feel whatever Dutta does or says the good in him lives on. And so does feelings for Naku. So he will never go beyond a certain extent...he will be pushing Naku to the brink and then pulling her back everytime. Naku must make it clear that she loves him and for him she can do anything but will not do something that will harm him or something which he will badly regret once the truth is out. If things come to that then she will defy him come what may. Naku gained Dutta's respect and attention for being able to stand up to him and this is what I feel will make him start respecting her as an equal and his life partner.

3. (This question has been running in my mind for quiet some time) We know that Dutta is very attached to his 3 sisters. Their truth might break him internally. Having said this, what do you think Naku should do, when she realzies that the three sisters are behind most of the conspiracies against Dutta. Should she go and reveal their true faces to Dutta or take things in her hand or would you prefer some other reaction? After all, knowing the truth, Dutta could again go back to being Evil (The way he is now).

I dont think Dutta will go back to what he is now. By the time he knows his sisters truth he will have Naku. Its his feeling of extreme hurt and desolation now thats making him react like this. This will not happen later on. Coming to what should Naku do...I think she must keep quiet and protect Dutta from the background. Dutta will never believe anything against his family(mother or sisters) unless he himself catches them red-handed. There is no point in creating tension over this issue. So its best that she keeps quiet...once he finds out then she can support him ahd prolly guide him on what he must do. Though Dutta lives for his family but given his characterization it would be wrong to blame them for the path he has chosen. He is too much of his own person to get influenced by anyone...atleast influenced enough to take a path of crime. So it would be wrong if Dutta blames them for his problems. His sisters are only trying to secure for themselves what he has made out his own actions. The biggest harm they seem to have caused so far is the humiliation of his bride running away from the wedding. But he ended up marrying his soul-mate...so its not a bad trade off. Is it?

Enjoy.....Mwah!!!

*Tries one last attempt to push PLM but fails*.....Cindy ki Laathi ya Shabz ka Hunter (borowwed from me πŸ˜›) lati hoon....rook!! 🀣

Love,
DD

TheRager thumbnail
Phew...finally answered the DOTW. Didnt get time so far for last week's DOTW.