Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--SHWETA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: DmLovesSantu

woohoo thankx uma dear... we got lucky today weepee I am happy... heheh I will edit later with full POV.. i need to breathe first hehe Muahz

Hehe ..nice comment..even I feel the same way ๐Ÿ˜Š .Any ways I agree with some of the ppl they should have shown these episodes properly with some scenes and drama.But it seems they in a hurry.I hope they don't mess up with this track.If shown properly this Bandini will surely top the charts.By the way how come a balaji episodes is running at such a fast rate.I mean earlier it used to take 2-3 months kaa time to reveal a particular track.
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks for the wonderful update Uma Di

๐Ÿ˜ฒWow Santu is pregnant, without any dhamaka and drama thaats a first.  Hiral's kid is going to be a kaabmein haadi. hihi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I hope Santu tells DM before the Megha track is revealed.
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Piku*

Thanks for the wonderful update Uma Di

๐Ÿ˜ฒWow Santu is pregnant, without any dhamaka and drama thaats a first.  Hiral's kid is going to be a kaabmein haadi. hihi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I hope Santu tells DM before the Megha track is revealed.

even i hope that........i dont want the track to drag lyk KS...............whr santu will not tell DM abt it..........n than santu being a lifeless devdasini.........n dan santu gttin hurt in her stomach.....n than santu revealing malik humara bacchaaa๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

nahiiiii.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก....yr i hope cv's dont copy that....i want something new n lighter...๐Ÿ˜†......lukin forward to some cute moments.....dm takin care of his {kaise hui ๐Ÿคฃ} preggy wifey.......๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by arshisahni - 13 years ago
Chetsmyster thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely moments between Santu and her Maalik. Im glad there was no Morang crap. I felt bad for Suraj though.. made me angry at DM..
nikita_88 thumbnail
Thanks Uma!

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃBandini still surprises me! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ I must say I am not going to even look for the logic!
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Uma for the update. I do not know how I feel about this Santu being preggy scenario  ๐Ÿ˜• until we know what is mystery is about DM-doc's past. A lot will depend on how they handle the whole thing - in a classy and dignified way or in a way that would make it tacky.

Will wait and watch..........
Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Uma for the written update

Santu finally pregnant ๐Ÿ˜ƒ but annoying that she could not give DM the good news without the interruptions both times, first the mangoes and then the elephant announcing its finally ready to come out, certainly is a zoo ๐Ÿ˜† I am sure DM wont know about his nxt addition to his cricket team until Thoral baby is ok and the whole DrM and Vishal scenario is revealed but the SANRAJ wallpaper is back up so gives us some hope of positivity after all the head smacking tracks are over and happy days for SANRAJ to come and then I will celebrate in full swing.

I just wanted to give Suraj a hug today he really needed it ๐Ÿค—
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Uma ....atleast something good in this episode and it came as quite a shock , didnt think our wish wud be fulfilled so easily ....i was expecting more tortures ....hehehehe....and yet now i'm scared as to after showing Santu preggers i dunno what the CVs will subject us to ..... ๐Ÿ˜•
Also i was in doubt how cud she be preggy when nothing happened between them , not even a tiny bit of a scene (atleast we dont know it happened )...jus becoz someone mentioned at that restuarant that the reason behind Santu's smile was she mite be pregnant , the CVs just jumped to that cue and gave it to us on a platter ....

Poor Suraj....felt like giving him a hug .....

Dont get it why Vishal has to go to the M mansion for SUMMER CAMP ....(some advice my boy dont go there u too will lose ur mind and turn out to have a negative trait )
I thought Camps were held away frm home for children to enjoy their vacations and not at home ....

"tu maalik se aagey badhegi , meri malkin , gramaphone ki sui ki tarah atak gayi hai " ......oh man i almost died laughing ........

Comeon Santu ...let him know asap .....u guys deserve this ....
sg08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soap-critic

Thank you Uma for the update. I do not know how I feel about this Santu being preggy scenario  ๐Ÿ˜• until we know what is mystery is about DM-doc's past. A lot will depend on how they handle the whole thing - in a classy and dignified way or in a way that would make it tacky.

Will wait and watch..........

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.....even though I have been asking for Santu's kids from way before the leap, for some reason am unable to get excited about this new development.....I think it's because of everything else thats going on, doesn't seem to be a good time to bring a new baby into the mix and this whole baby thing seems kind of sudden, out of nowhere๐Ÿ˜•, not sure where all this is heading, so will reserve my judgment until later when it is clearer what the CVs have in mind......don't want to end up hating this track too though๐Ÿ˜”
neteche_c thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

There is only one thing I can say about this episode, Whoa๐Ÿ˜ฒ, that was fast. I wasn't even expecting it.

Now I ask myself where are the CV taking this, seriously. They are throwing surprises from everywhere. We not even know what to expect next.

Ah, well. What can we do?