WRITTEN UPDATE 14th June

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iSakshi thumbnail
woohoo thankx uma dear... we got lucky today weepee I am happy... heheh I will edit later with full POV.. i need to breathe first hehe Muahz
chaitraaaa thumbnail
What an episode!!!!!!!!😲 Can't believe they aired it today!!!!!! It could have waited at least for another week!! Seems like the entire BT and Bandini CV team is in a hurry to wind up the story or clean up the mess!!! Sorry friends👎🏼 👎🏼It was a very lousy episode😲!
(aside) Have they taken the viewers for granted???!!! Few casual chit-chat, few not so good sanraj moments, and making Santu pregnant magically!!! Do they feel we are in their bag 😒 jeeez... I'm thoroughly disappointed. 

bumtrinket thumbnail
I feel like I should say congratulations, not thank you 😆

So now DM has an extra reason to avoid telling Santu the truth - because she's too weak to hear it! 🤢 And why is Vishal going to the M Zoo for his summer camp? Does it take place in the spare bedroom? 🤣
chaitraaaa thumbnail
However...thanks a bunch for the update dear😊
iSakshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: bumtrinket

So now DM has an extra reason to avoid telling Santu the truth - because she's too weak to hear it! 🤢 And why is Vishal going to the M Zoo for his summer camp? Does it take place in the spare bedroom? 🤣

🤣🤣🤣 omg bumi u have done it 🤣 u r too good.. heheh lol... did u see champu's expression when santu said vishal will b going with nandu to summer camp ... she went😕 ok? and i care because😕😆😆
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bumtrinket

Exactly.. why is he going to the mansion.. I thought I missed something there but looks like I heard it rihgt.. may e they just wanted some lame reason to get the child into the house and there he is
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thnxx a lot for the update UMA................🤗🤗

the epi was relly good..........ohhkk im upset that again our SANRAJ had a secret SR😡but again the result is before us.......n im tooo happy for that...............😆😆😆

well ill not go with the calculations of the days passed......after the reunion.........are haan.......they must hav done IT.....before the reunion..............🤣🤣

but santu tryin to tell him abt her pregnancy was funny.................KABHI CHAAS KABHI CHAAI😆😆
N than DM'S dialog........MUJHE PAALNE MEIN JHULAIGI KYA🤣🤣🤣🤣it was cute........😆😆

so vishal is cumin to mclan........lukin forward to vishal's n DM'S scene....both akdu will defo be a delight to watch............😆😆...........n specially..DM taking care of his priya santudi..................soon we will have a new tag line for the show MALIK BANA MALKIN KA SEWAK🤣🤣

i hope our dearest cv's😈dont ruin this  track with wonderful starting😡waiting for tom's epi.......N YESS TYM TO PARTY🥳

ALIEN IS CUMIN OUT AFTER A YEAR'S STAY IS HIS/HER MOTHERS STOMACH🤣bahut araam hogaya......ab aaoo.......aur JHELO🤣🤣
Edited by arshisahni - 13 years ago
chaitraaaa thumbnail
And why is Vishal going to the M Zoo for his summer camp? Does it take place in the spare bedroom? 🤣
Exactly.. why is he going to the mansion.. I thought I missed something there but looks like I heard it rihgt.. may e they just wanted some lame reason to get the child into the house and there he is

---Are we going to see all the kids from Dharampur camping in the M mansion
WOW that will be the best circus🥳 along with some of those 'one of a kind' animals in there🤣

chaitraaaa thumbnail

well ill not go with the calculations of the days passed......after the reunion.........are haan.......they must hav done IT.....before the reunion..............🤣🤣

ALIEN IS CUMIN OUT AFTER A YEAR'S STAY IS HIS/HER MOTHERS STOMACH🤣
[/QUOTE]

----speechless🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣