Edited by Sani_Rani - 13 years ago
Sani_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Name: Saniya 

Nicknames: Sani, sanz, sexy churel, kamini, sanu and many more😆

Age(optional): kyo shaadi karni hai?😆 16

Birthdate and Zodiac: 8th february and Aquarius 

Favourite Place: caribbean (i want to go there on my honeymoon😆 ), mauritius, mera bharat mahan😆, singapore/ malasiya/ thailand, leicester (my city) and finally makka.

Favourite Desert: motichur ke laddu, rice pudding, pudding, hot and fresh gajar ka halwa and mum's handmade any sweet.

Favourite Food: Indian, Indian chinese, chicken's different kind of curries and mum's handmade chicked biryani. hmmm heavenly😆 and ya all mostly unhealthy food😆

Favourite Music: romantic, rock and Indian

Favourite Colour: lime green

Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years? hmm at the age of 21 i will be in medical college doing my medicine degree and then hopefully will become a FAMOUS doctor of UK. i hope tab tak muje mera Mr A mil chuka ho.

Deepest Fear: death of loved ones.

Your Strength: hmm my personality and my family.

Most important person in your life
: Family

Thing(s) without which u cant live : revision guides😆 (man agar mein nahi padhti to mein paagal ho jaati hu), TV, money, PC, my personal diary and my bed😆

Any incident that had the strongest impression on you : when my house got burned last year and we went thru a lot which i would not like to disclose but that incident changed me. Another one is when is when i got betrayed by someone close to my heart.

Dream u wish to fulfill inspite of knowing that u may not be able to : none. mein sirf wahi sapne dekhti hu jo muje pata hai ki pure honge. par haan ek waqt tha jab muje miss world, astraunaut and singer banna tha😆, then i finally chose being a doctor over all of them.

Most Embarrassing moment : had a fight wid a kamina monkey over a bag of popcorn in front of many people🤣

What do you want to change about yourself : I get easily hurt by my loved ones, so muje thora strong heart chahiye😆 baaki i like how i am. 

If God said that he would grant you just one single wish, what would you wish for? That me and my family live together and die together happily.

.PINK. thumbnail
Name:  Lina

Nicknames: Linu, Chatterbox, and so on

Age(optional): 13

Birthdate and Zodiac: August 28 1996 Vergo

Favourite Place: Disney World

Favourite Desert: Cake

Favourite Food: Pizza

Favourite Music:  Every kind

Favourite Colour: Red

Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years? In Arjun Bijlani's armzzz🤣

Deepest Fear: Height

Your Strength: Mayur

Most important person in your life
Mom&Dad second Arjun&Rati

Thing(s) without which u cant live : Arjun&Rati

Any incident that had the strongest impression on you : Well.......

Dream u wish to fulfill inspite of knowing that u may not be able to : Watever I say comezz true

Most Embarrassing moment :
  When I went to boys restroom , when I waz like 6 or something

What do you want to change about yourself : Everything, but mostly my temper, n I talk a lot which seemz to bother everyone !

If God said that he would grant you just one single wish, what would you wish for? I would wish to meet Arjun n Rati

dazzling_armaan thumbnail
Name: Rashmeen
Nicknames: Rash, Rashu, Rosh, Raz, Razy & many more
Age(optional): Shweet 16
Birthdate and Zodiac: 5 May , Taurus
Favourite Place: Hill Stations (though I have not visited many )
Favourite Desert: I prefer homemade deserts.
Favourite Food: Punjabi, chiness.
Favourite Music: Sweet slow & romantic Songs r my all time Fav.
Favourite Colour: Blue for now
Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years? - Doing my CA
Deepest Fear: Cockroach
Your Strength: My Family & frnds

Most important person in your life : My Dad

Thing(s) without which u cant live : Many like Cell, cloths, lappy (with net).

Any incident that had the strongest impression on you : Not a incident but a story related to Gandhi Ji did impress me.

Dream u wish to fulfill inspite of knowing that u may not be able to : Marrying KSG which I know is IMPOSSIBLE

Most Embarrassing moment : Dont wish to embarrass myself more yaar

What do you want to change about yourself : My Temper
If God said that he would grant you just one single wish, what would you wish for? To keep my Family & Frnds happy forever