Highlights June 11, 2010

SonyaBlade thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi, I was only able to watch the episode really quickly so I will only give the highlights for today.......no side comments today's...I promiseπŸ˜†

so we finally see the first scene in which Ahem actually says a few words to GopiπŸ‘Vah beta, apne tha kamal kardia, Ahem ji app bhol sakthe hai????πŸ˜† So Gopi comes into the room with Tea and breakfast and puts it on the bed. He tells her w/o looking at her that he doesn't drink tea, he only drinks green tea. She looks confused but picks up the tray and says I will come right back with it. He stops her and tells her that he doesn't need it right now.

Then we see Gopi ask Dadi what green tea is and she tells her that the maid....(forgot her name) will tell her everything and not to worry. Rashi comes down and grabs an apple to eat and as she's about the take a bite Kokila stops her and says taht she can't eat until she gets the lunch ready for Ahem and Jigar and also makea dessert. Rashi just looks at her all worried and goes into the kitchen. While in the kitchen Rashi tells the maid to leave adn then quickly calls her mom and asks her how to make the sweet dish. Her mom says she herself is all confused because Gopi used to do all of the housework. Then she gives her the idea that when will her sweet mother in law come in handy other than times liek this. We see them talking on the phone but no sound.

Rashi goes to her mother in law and acts all upset saying she has no idea how anyone likes their food in this house or how they like to eat here. She then asks her if she can help her out for the first few days and teach her how to make everything so that she'll have it all right. Of course Mota Bhabhi agrees.

Ahem and Jigar come down to eat and Rashi sits down next to Jigar to eat as well. Kokila again taunts her that she never ate without first her husband eating. Then Gopi comes out with green tea for Ahem and Kokila tells her that it isn't need because he only drinks it after he comes back from the gym. She then tells her to get ready because some women are coming to see her.

Gopi is ready in a simiple green sari when Kokila sees her and tells her that she can't go out in that Sari she now the Bahu of a big house. She gives her a big Haar to wear and a new sari. 😊

Gopi's all ready when Rashi comes into her room to ask her to pin her pallu. she notices gopis gold haar and tells that she can only wish that she had jewellry like that....Gopis so lucky  blah blah blah......So then Gopi takes it off and gives it to Rashi to wear....(how sillly ..Gopis MIL gave it to her doesn't Gopi realize taht she can't do this.....OMG) πŸ˜•

PRECAP: both daughter in laws have their pallu covering their face and one of the women say that the DIL wearing all the gold is Rashi.........Kokila is not looking happy.

Come on Gopi....we can only help you out so much and the rest you have to do.....why did you give RAshi the haar that your MIL gave you...why?????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahma_07 thumbnail
thanks 4 update, sometime i don't like gopi, like what she today!
munni_sgp thumbnail
agar haar nahi dethi tho sasumase daat kaise padthe hai ??
Uzma005 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ€” GOPI Wen will u realize.. kuch aqal kero jani
MuslimGirl thumbnail
gopi dear thodii akal karo plzzz...!! ur sooo naive nd sweet bt its nt always gud to gve away ur rights to others sweetie..!!! plzzz... we cant see u being shouted on by ur saas...!!!
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG; Gopi is so dead.
Kokila will take the shit out of her!
Why is she trying to be soo good even when its not neccessary?