Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: hafeji

ok plz can sum1 give me A Summary of 2days epi plzzzzzzz

Everybody is happy and enjoying the function. Jaleli asks for the keys...The keys had fallen down and she gets enough reason to shout at Aksh. Munna notices this and handles the situation. The guests leave and munna massages Aksh's hand and head since she was very tired. Bas...monday ko rituraj aur babli will be coming
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beautiful16

u'll read karan's interview???? it juz puts me off... i dont knw y i read it...

no i didn't read.....😃 😃 coz the subject of the post was enough for me to avoid his interview...he doesn't even talk with Hina, who cares....
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Everybody is happy and enjoying the function. Jaleli asks for the keys...The keys had fallen down and she gets enough reason to shout at Aksh. Munna notices this and handles the situation. The guests leave and munna massages Aksh's hand and head since she was very tired. Bas...monday ko rituraj aur babli will be coming

thanks wat ever is wrong wid jaleli and todays epi looks like its fun thanks again
--Nishita-- thumbnail

u'll read karan's interview???? it juz puts me off... i dont knw y i read it...

He keeps talking about being very professional...I am this, i am that. He said that he doesnt interact with Hina or the others...which is so evident. He always stays aloof when the rest of the team is having fun. What is the harm in having fun and fooling around...when one is spending close to 15 hours on the sets, it is very normal to have some fun. He prefers to sit in his room. Maybe that is his idea of fun 😕 chodo na usse..
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

He keeps talking about being very professional...I am this, i am that. He said that he doesnt interact with Hina or the others...which is so evident. He always stays aloof when the rest of the team is having fun. What is the harm in having fun and fooling around...when one is spending close to 15 hours on the sets, it is very normal to have some fun. He prefers to sit in his room. Maybe that is his idea of fun 😕 chodo na usse..

i knw yaar tilu... but somhow it hurts... i try to ignore karan...& tats wat we can do..😊
Tafseer thumbnail

haan why talk about Karan when we are leats interested in his personal life n love..we are concerned about Naitik n the character....n Karan can be busy with her love n his lakhs f fans.....
Tafseer thumbnail

i knw yaar tilu... but somhow it hurts... i try to ignore karan...& tats wat we can do..😊

Motu Munna ko dekh boss Munna ko.....Karan ko vasco da gama ki goli maar,......😆
--Nishita-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tafseer

Motu Munna ko dekh boss Munna ko.....Karan ko vasco da gama ki goli maar,......😆

🤣 🤣
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tafseer

🤣 kiske maama ki???😆😆😆
Tafseer thumbnail

🤣 kiske maama ki???😆😆😆

Vasco da Gama ki......😆 😆 😆 n door se goli maarna warna hamara munh kaala ho jayega.....🤣