Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG poco :( U dont give others chance to say :( :( .. U said it all again!!

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

OMG I still can't believe these are the things that happened in the epi.. The price tag.. eh.. gals who are madly in love before going to date, DO forget that.. trust me πŸ€‘πŸ˜†

Baaki ka I will comment tomoπŸ€—πŸ€— Love yuuuuuuuu for this hunπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

I agree with ur post SR are just so not real they are Just out of this world they make stupid mistakes like Price tags look like the best thing in the world hai main marjawan this date was the cutest i've seen lols too good

Yeah, Faroo. It was such a cute date.... i mean a total disaster but played beautifully for SR...Ah, these two are so lyrical, aren't they?😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

---ayesha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Ayeshoooooooooooooooooooo!πŸ€—

Mera kya hai yaar, kabhi yahaan , kabhi wahaan.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....i missed you too, baby. You are so right. SR are a freak experiment that has given amazing results . SR are truly unique and that is why we love them. This song is one of my favourites  and it suits SR so much. I am glad that you liked it , dear.

Yahaan raho ya wahaan ,remember that there are people dying to read your posts so plz don't become Ms.Gayab once again.πŸ˜‰ You are a brilliant writer,not many people can write these kind of stuff in that short time.And can I ask u something ? Are u a writer by profession?of course u r free to ignore my question if u don't want to answer it.I won't mind.😳.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: moviebuff05

pocuuuuu....just when I thought you were done...you come back with another one.....smashing stupendous.....postπŸ˜ƒ

What a signature sidhima date...it went as it should have....SR should never do normal things.....thats certified yet again.......come what may...all normal things for SR will be sidhmified....and how...

cant beleive so many things can go wrong on one date....dang....only SR could have done it with the normal....

The plant was such an beautiful thought....the thought behind it was even more beautiful......Sid modi scored his way into Mrs Modi's heart with that gesture...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

I loved how you said only SR could bring sexy with a tag....I loved itπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

SR are so meant  to be......only SR can make a fiasco first dateπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...look this good...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

True, Buffy.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳.......SR made that disaster date look so adorable. It is unbelievable how so many things can go wrong in one date.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....but they did and we love them as they are.
nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I was here and there , baby. Main aise hi hoon yaar , aaj yahaan to kal gaayab.πŸ˜†....but one thing is for sure. I love you too , darls.😳...and it has been long since i have seen you write something.

No comments either though, it was crazy empty without your posts Pocu! Hope your here for a while now! Don't you dare go "gayab" on me now! :) Really sweet reply, thank you.
Erm...the last I wrote was an update on my SR OS, but massively lacking inspiration and didn't recieve any comments or criticisms for it in fact, so I can only imagine how bad it was! Eek, consequently I'm taking a hiatus on the creative writing aspect, sometimes it's just easier to be the silent witness and spectate and simply learn from the other splendid writers on this forum, including you! So, great timing honey! Ecstatic to have you back...it has indeed been wayyy too long!!

Love and big warm jhappis! Xx

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Thank you everyone for replying. Each comment means a lot and I am grateful that you guys take out time to read through my ramblings and post your beautiful thoughts. πŸ€—

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Poco sweety !!! Nitzuuu after a wile soo happy to see your post !!!

I truly enjoyed the date πŸ˜†

and these were my fav part !!!😍 I was soo expecting the biting off of the price tag !!

And you see him bend over her back and cut off the tag with his teeth while Riddhima , a little coy , a little shy revels in the fragrance and proximity of her husband. Sigh! Only SR can make price tags look romantic.

Awwww Sweetu Sid Pot forever bas pani dalna chahiye !!! Blooming hameesha  !!!😍

Sid gifts Riddhima a rose plant telling her that he does not need to give her flowers every day. Now, she will always have a flower from him - if one wilts , there will be another blooming.

rapunzel84 thumbnail

When I saw you standing there,
I about fell off my chair,
When you moved your mouth to speak,
I felt the blood go to my feet,

Now, it took time for me to know,
What you tried so not to show,
Something in my soul just cried,
I see the want in your blue eyes,

Baby , I'd love you to want me,
The way that I want you, The way that it should be,
Baby, you'd love me to want you,
The way that I want to if you'd only let be.

SIGH!

Why do Sid-Riddz try to be NORMAL when they should have known by now that the second they crossed paths with each-other, they put full stops to all NORMALCY in their lives. They are the children of destiny propelled by forces of nature , so no matter how hard they try to behave or live like a normal couple, it will not happen for them.

Picture this....

A dashing looking Sid and an ethereal looking Riddhima come to a beautiful place for their first date .... everything is perfect - beautiful ambiance , flowers , candles , champagne.....wow! And then.....

1. Riddhima baby has forgotten to remove the price tag of her dress and Sid notices this , making some mischievous remarks with a naughty smile. But yeah , he was touched that Riddz felt exactly how he felt . She could have worn anything but no, the day was special for Sid and she wanted to feel special for him.

Serious note : Which girl on this world goes to a date with the price tag hanging in her dress? Meet Mrs. Riddhima Modi.

2. Sid could have easily told Riddhima to go to the washroom and remove the price tag like any regular guy would do ( men get angry at such glitches in real life) but no , he thought of this as a moment with his wife. And you see him bend over her back and cut off the tag with his teeth while Riddhima , a little coy , a little shy revels in the fragrance and proximity of her husband. Sigh! Only SR can make price tags look romantic.

Serious note: Men make women feel embarrassed at such small slips and flips or rather feel embarrassed themselves but no.... Not men like Siddhanth who tell you that you make even the price tag look sexy.

3. And then, comes the chaos theory which is actually nature's whack on SR's heads - HOW DARE YOU BOTH TRY TO BEHAVE NORMAL? So, champagne goes into Riddhima's head , table cloth catches fire , water also goes into Riddhima's head , Riddhima's dupatta goes under Sid's shoe and you see an advertisement of a natural disaster happening. A cutely furious Riddz storms off to the washroom and Sid , yeah, the original Sid thanks his stars that his wife did not beat him up.

Serious note : How is it possible for so many things to go wrong at the same time with the same people and yet draw them closer than ever?

And amidst all this Mr.Beans like madness of SR , you realize why they are so special.

Sid gifts Riddhima a rose plant telling her that he does not need to give her flowers every day. Now, she will always have a flower from him - if one wilts , there will be another blooming. In the literary sense , it says a lot. The plant indicates that SR will have good days and bad days but there will always be hope and promise of new bloom. If I make you sad , I am the one who will always make you happy. We will bloom together and forever. This rose plant also reflects our evolution and the growth and evolution of our relationship. No wonder, Riddz was so touched by Sid's simple gesture but profound love and thought.

Later, as Sid tries to cool Riddz with his signature cuteness, you realize that she is not upset about the date going for a toss.... no. And Sid does not need to win Riddhima over. She is his because she loves him for what he is - simple, honest , adorable and soulful. He is what he is and no , he doesn't need to change anything.

And in today's episode , they leave you with a sweet smile on your face. They are music.....

Love and luck always to everyone,❀️

God bless everyone.
πŸ€—

Pocooooooo...First up...Welcome Back!!! πŸ€—
N another one for the choice of song....It s one of my favourites! πŸ€—
Well i thoroughly enjoyed yesterday's episode coz it had the perfect balance of Siddhima, Kash n Sidmaan...Three absolutely adorable n magical couples! I hope CVs continue it like this...Mondayyyy jaldi se aaooo 😳😳

There were so many amazing scenes in yesterday's episode but my favourite has to be when sid gives ridhhima the flower pot! It was so touching n u cud see ridhhima was genuinely touched by this gesture n she was glowing...Kya kare...apna siddy widdy hai hi aisa...can he get more adorable? 😳😳😳😳

N the second fav scene was how easily armaan comes to know tht sid goofed up on his first date...Jo building tum khadi karne ki koshish kar rahe ho, uska architect main hoon! πŸ˜† I love sidmaan 😍

So Take yet another Bow! n Welcome back once again 😊

JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nitzie.....Kitne dino baad tumhari Post.
Aajkal bahut buzy ho?
Loved the Post.

Absolutely Loved it.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Well Mrs.Riddhima Modi is so much mesmerized by her Husband touch,feel & love for her that she forgot to remove the Price tag of the dress too.
I remember a song on this Scenario.Riddhima ki Situation is gaane main depict hoti hain.
"Jadoo sa chaane laga,
Pagal Banane laga,
Kuch yaad aane laga,
Kuch bhool jaane laga,
Kya na Kare kya kare,
Yeh Dill kya Kare......Yeh Dill Kya Kare.

Mujhe Riddhima ke har kapdey pe Price Tag chahiyeπŸ˜†

Well i liked the way Riddhima responded to Sid that she had purchased this dress earlier but did'nt wore it till today.
Sid removing the Tag of the dress was an Awesome Romantic Scene.
Well i agree that Sid ke Champagne,Table cloth,Water pouring & Dupatta torning ki wajah se Riddhima ko bahut gussa aaya but Next time i want a Romantic Siddhima Date & Nice Venue coz yeh Date Sid ne khud ke Apartment main hi arrange ki thi.

Well the Best Part of Yesterday's whole Episode was Sid Gifting a plant of Beautiful Red Flowers to Riddhima & telling her that,
"Phool toh murja jaate hain par mera pyaar tumhare liye kabhi nahi murjayega".πŸ‘

Mujhe Siddhima ko dekhkar waqt kaise guzhar raha hain pata hi nahi chalta coz i have to study for my exams which is going to be on Monday.
Agar Mom ko pata chala ki maine yeh episode 3 baar dekha hain toh defu mujhe mom ke phatke padne wale hain.πŸ˜†
Maham thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

NITZ lovely yr!πŸ€—πŸ€—

yeah poco agree with u.........SR r sth totally out of ths world......so diff. frm othrz n yet so simple n natural.......they wl make u fall for them even more...o yes.....😳i m really liking wat CVs r coming out with..........KASH+JERAN + SIDMAAN😳 i hope they hv good good for usπŸ˜†

n monday jaldi se aaoo na....😳