11th June: Siddhima:Baby,I'd love you to want me!

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
When I saw you standing there,
I about fell off my chair,
When you moved your mouth to speak,
I felt the blood go to my feet,

Now, it took time for me to know,
What you tried so not to show,
Something in my soul just cried,
I see the want in your blue eyes,

Baby , I'd love you to want me,
The way that I want you, The way that it should be,
Baby, you'd love me to want you,
The way that I want to if you'd only let be.

SIGH!

Why do Sid-Riddz try to be NORMAL when they should have known by now that the second they crossed paths with each-other, they put full stops to all NORMALCY in their lives. They are the children of destiny propelled by forces of nature , so no matter how hard they try to behave or live like a normal couple, it will not happen for them.

Picture this....

A dashing looking Sid and an ethereal looking Riddhima come to a beautiful place for their first date .... everything is perfect - beautiful ambiance , flowers , candles , champagne.....wow! And then.....

1. Riddhima baby has forgotten to remove the price tag of her dress and Sid notices this , making some mischievous remarks with a naughty smile. But yeah , he was touched that Riddz felt exactly how he felt . She could have worn anything but no, the day was special for Sid and she wanted to feel special for him.

Serious note : Which girl on this world goes to a date with the price tag hanging in her dress? Meet Mrs. Riddhima Modi.

2. Sid could have easily told Riddhima to go to the washroom and remove the price tag like any regular guy would do ( men get angry at such glitches in real life) but no , he thought of this as a moment with his wife. And you see him bend over her back and cut off the tag with his teeth while Riddhima , a little coy , a little shy revels in the fragrance and proximity of her husband. Sigh! Only SR can make price tags look romantic.

Serious note: Men make women feel embarrassed at such small slips and flips or rather feel embarrassed themselves but no.... Not men like Siddhanth who tell you that you make even the price tag look sexy.

3. And then, comes the chaos theory which is actually nature's whack on SR's heads - HOW DARE YOU BOTH TRY TO BEHAVE NORMAL? So, champagne goes into Riddhima's head , table cloth catches fire , water also goes into Riddhima's head , Riddhima's dupatta goes under Sid's shoe and you see an advertisement of a natural disaster happening. A cutely furious Riddz storms off to the washroom and Sid , yeah, the original Sid thanks his stars that his wife did not beat him up.

Serious note : How is it possible for so many things to go wrong at the same time with the same people and yet draw them closer than ever?

And amidst all this Mr.Beans like madness of SR , you realize why they are so special.

Sid gifts Riddhima a rose plant telling her that he does not need to give her flowers every day. Now, she will always have a flower from him - if one wilts , there will be another blooming. In the literary sense , it says a lot. The plant indicates that SR will have good days and bad days but there will always be hope and promise of new bloom. If I make you sad , I am the one who will always make you happy. We will bloom together and forever. This rose plant also reflects our evolution and the growth and evolution of our relationship. No wonder, Riddz was so touched by Sid's simple gesture but profound love and thought.

Later, as Sid tries to cool Riddz with his signature cuteness, you realize that she is not upset about the date going for a toss.... no. And Sid does not need to win Riddhima over. She is his because she loves him for what he is - simple, honest , adorable and soulful. He is what he is and no , he doesn't need to change anything.

And in today's episode , they leave you with a sweet smile on your face. They are music.....

Love and luck always to everyone,❀️

God bless everyone.
πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thank god poco..akhee tharas gaye Sr post ke liya...You are behaving like DMG creatives....thoda .dose de kar..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

serious note ..Yes this is Sr for you...how can they have a normal date na..not them ..even if the date is adaster they fall more in love with each other..Are they normal couple ...no they are Sr for you..
But Ridz is lucky kya lag raha tha Sid..back suit me.....ufff........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Poco lovvveeeeeedddddddd yr post......πŸ‘
Edited by uppaas - 13 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail
Two posts in one day! YAY! πŸ₯³

Happy Dance

Ok now to your post!

I know only Sid can make a price tag look sexy, but he had the right note of humour in there, I know he mocked but in a sweet way aww you did this for me way! Loved it!

Normal and Siddhima 🀣🀣🀣 It will never work, a natural diaster totally describes them. They collide, they destroy yet they are so drawn to each other. It was a classic date and I don't expect anything else from them.

I know I loved that Riddhima knows that normal doesn't work for them and also how she loves his shyness, cuteness and thinks he is adorable and different and that is what draws her to him, or who else is going to give Sid a second chance? πŸ˜†

I loved the plant as a gift it was so meaning full and it will grow as SR's love grows as well! 😳

Siddhima ❀️, they are meant to be they make it work!

Nitzy nice to have you take the MF by storm! Love your post!

Edited by nikita_88 - 13 years ago
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i've actualy done the tag thing before btu thankfully i wasnt on a date..i was trying on cloths in a hurry and put on someting i bought long time ago but never wore..my guy friend pointed at the tag and i was embarrased but we both laughed it off..guys arent too bad about it Edited by desigrl05 - 13 years ago
nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Well hello...

Guess who's back.
Back again.

Pocu's back!( !!!! :D :D)
Tell a friend (i.e. everyone on the DMG forums)

Where were you?!

p.s. of course its a fab post, the poem, the episode description with your own little analysis and need I tell you I LOVED it?! Eesh

Pyar hi pyar always

Xx

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
just amazing analysis!!!!!!!!!
by gifting roses i guess he said that with all the sukh dukh bhi ate hain.....but you being by my side will help us overcome our problem........isnt he tooo cute????
LOVED SR TO THE CORE TODAY!!!!!!!!
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

nice post pocu

yeah jaha SR hai, waha koyi cheez normal nehi hoh sakta ,

but it was fun to see such a different date even though sid made the mistakes like chapgne bottle and rids on the other hand wore the price tag with the dress, yet the date had his momments

esp how sid helped rids remnove the price tag, liking the comfort level SR share now, yesterday sizzling SR scene surely did the trick.

sid is thorough gentleman abd rids acknowledged his honesty today and that he is different

norzar

---ayesha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

POCO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where were you?????πŸ€— πŸ€—I missed ur posts so much.How could u do such emotional attyachar by deprieving me from ur amazing posts??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†And as usual ur post is beautiful.Siddhima is the most adorable TV couple ever created in the history of indian television.They are like the product of some freak experiment to create the most beautiful and cutest couple.πŸ˜†Though their first date was a total disaster; the way they interacted the morning after was so sweet and really unexpected.Well thats the reason we love this couple soooooooo much; they are the most unpredictable and unique couple in the world.😊

P.S: I love the song even more now because u have used it to describe for my fav couple.
Poco!!πŸ˜ƒ

Missed you on the main forum!! But Im one of the lucky ones who gets to hear your thoughts at our SR thread!!😳

What can I say that you havent already! SR and normal?????!!!!!! NEVER!! Thats why we adore them so much!!πŸ˜†

Loved the whole epi today! I know everybody loved the  bit when sid was removing the tag  but my favourite bit was when ridhimma was trying to explain how it was a dress she'd bought before and never worn and sid was just giving her a knowing smile!! Love them!!😳

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I agree with ur post SR are just so not real they are Just out of this world they make stupid mistakes like Price tags look like the best thing in the world hai main marjawan this date was the cutest i've seen lols too good