Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kripsy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey!!!! So good to read your post after what feels like ages. I absolutely loved todays episode more for SidMaan than SR. I loved that Sid didn't forget that he owes Armaan a lot and is empathetic to what it must've done to him to give up Ridz. I guess no one would understand better than Sid cos he tried to give her up too for her happiness.

It's good to finally see a realistic aspect being explored in DMG. Sid-Ridz are relatively newly weds considering how many times she has left and re-entered his home, they're also a young couple and Sid is a very loyal friend - proven time again with Naina, Yuvi and now Armaan. These characteristics are the perfect cocktail for a friends vs GF/wife battle. I hope the writers handle this with the utmost dignity and don't turn into a comical facade that lessens the value of such a track. After all friendship is (should be) a key element in this show. As it says "hum to chale yeh dosti baan ke...jaane kahan Dill mill gayye"

Btw Poco on another note, where have you been? Quality was sure lacking in the forum without you around....
Edited by kripsy - 13 years ago
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘1. Armaan feeling lonely in the hospital corridors and the first person he missed was Siddhanth. Both the men have actually become a habit with each-other.

2.  Armaan running towards Shilpa and Sid first waving to him and then getting scared that Armaan is going to leap on him for a hug. Adorable.

3. Sid totally confused at the end of the episode - whom to choose - Armaan , his buddy , or Riddhima , his wife. Pyaar ya dosti was so damn cute.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  this is for sidmaan... they truly rocked......loved the 3rd scene  ..Sid and Armaan were too good loved their relationship , hope it gets stronger and Sid helps Armaan to find love in Shilpa.real fast..
Thank god poco you are back I missed you and your post...πŸ€—

πŸ‘
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
SidMaan is coming along, to me forming a bond between them is great - no way will one step over the other one, and i can see Sid helping Armaan with Dhanno
gimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ€— Pocu!!!!!!!!!!!! Ur back and wiz sidmaan post!!! haila 😲!!! lol, but u rocked it as usual!!!

Wat an epi from SR scenes, to SidMaan n zen Kash!! oufff, don't where to start appreciating!!! but man did SidMaan rock today, sid with his too cute n funny expressions n armaan being z big bro as usual n each other mising their pal 😍 tooo sweeeeeeeeeeeetttttttt!!!!!

Sid is so funny, last line too gud : y everything happened on 8 p.m!!haha, n deciding on dosti n love, dosti n love πŸ˜†

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

superb post pocu

its a treat to watch sidmaan scenes and i am happy that cvs are showing both sidmaan sharing such a warm bond. Both guys ahve become veyr fouond of one another and its ncie to see both of them caring for one another so much

yes sid was in a fix in the end and looks like as per precap he will go with Armaan at 8 on mon and then will end of missing his dinner with rids.

The way the showed sid today waving at Armaan and Armaan running towards bracelt instead, looks like sid will be playing cupid between ARsh and some point

norzar

petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aahaa..

So nice to see a post from you, Poco after what seems like decades!
And loved the topic - SidMaan... and of course the title...

There two are way too good... The respect and the affection they have for one another is so heart-touching.
I'm so happy we will get to see some role-reversal ... with Sid playing cupid for ArSh.

nondescript thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Niticaaaaaaaaa πŸ€— Where have you been?

It's not about AR/SR/KaSh/KaSu/KaJen/ArSh...

...It is officially all about SidMaanπŸ˜†. Last Nights epi was brilliant, and todays was so damn sweet.

It was so cute, brotherly love hehe. Sid respects Armaan A LOT and vice versa. And I love how Sid is stuck between his 'pyaar' and 'dosti' really was sweet!

Sab kuch 8 baje hehe!!

This was my fave snapshot from last nights epi
">
">

Great Topic

Peace Out
Much Love Hannahxx

Edited by Hannah. - 13 years ago
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
pocuuuuuuuuu...aaap aaye bahar aaayiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiπŸ€—...thank you thank you for Sidmaan post....

Sidmaan sidmaan....man those two are too damn good together........ridhima had nothing to do with whats between them..its was them them and them all the way...she just happened to be the common facter....and destiny unfolded...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..can I say that....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh but I love these two  guys together.... how can anyone not......

Friendship...respect...camaraderie....affection...man...these two have it all....and hope it stays this way

Sids confusion in the end was the sweetest ever...man he almost lost his wife....realized she has feelings for him.......and he has to make up ...for the most "endearing" first date everπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

but  before he thinks of his  own happiness....he thought about Armaan.... Sid you make us so proud every damn day.....

Armaan is lucky to have you ...as you are lucky to have him....

Maham thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

awww.......NitzπŸ€—

girl u hv taken soo long to write sth.....ths is nt fair yr......V want more frm such a gud writer😳 I bttr b raiding ur hideoutπŸ˜ƒ

SIDMAAN.....wat can i say.......they r rocking! They just hv the best chemistry......πŸ˜‰

n ur post......ab kya yr har waqt awesome, awesome hum lage rahy....u already knw na.........its AWESOME!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Pocuuuuuuuuuuu...............welcome back honey buns...πŸ€—.......ur posts were terribly missed by zillions m sure....and me in that huge crowd somewhere as well waving hands to u just like Sid did today to Armaan....πŸ˜†

And that brings me to Sidmaannnnn..........

My heart went out for Armaan today...πŸ€—....I just wanted to hug him so bad......and Sid.......he is such a cutie.....such a darling..❀️...As soon as the dark clouds clear from their lives.....the first thing that come to their minds is each other......b4 anyone....they miss each other the most...such is their attachment and affection for each other...😳

Armaan knows Sid and Sid knows Armaan......they both can simply read each other's face ...........such is their bonding😳

Sidmaan are simply tooooooooo adorable.........they love each other so much......that they can comprehend with each other so well...........kudos to CVs for showing this typa bonding between 2 guys who barely had become friends and things went for a toss when they found out that they are in love with the same gal ......πŸ‘

Lovely analysis sweetzzzzz 😳😳😳

Edited by sajni786 - 13 years ago