11th June: SidMaan: Main tera Jai, Tu mera Veeru!

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello daffodils!😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Aao mere gale padd jaao!🤗

Can I say that SidMaan are one of the best male bonding on Indian Television right now. It is amazing that how two men who were nothing that friendships are made of - at two divergent planes , at totally opposite emotional cliffhangers and harbouring a love-hate feel inside for each-other. No, such men don't make friends....... but you know what, darlings? Sid and Armaan DID IT. The only reason that they are such attached buddies today is their immense respect for each-other and genuine affection that rose from their  intrinsic goodness. And no, Riddhima has nothing to do how these two men are woven together. She brought them together and THAT'S IT.

Today , it was heartwarming to see Sid stop thinking about Riddhima and immediately divert his thoughts to Armaan the moment he saw him in the locker room. How he sulked that Armaan left him alone in the house and Arrmaan looking at him the 'big brother' way and repeat - ALONE? Sid quietens but his sulking does not stop. It is irrational but yes , Sid wanted Armaan to stay with him - he is so used to having Armaan with him and Armaan has been with Sid at the most sensitive and vulnerable juncture of his life. When Armaan affectionately assures Sid that he will always be there for him. And Sid gives a sad smile as he sees Armaan go. No Armaan. This time , it is not about me.... it is about YOU. Your sadness. Your loneliness and how you feel and what you try so hard to hide. And from here , you realize that Sid is surely going into Armaan's shoes when it comes to ArShi. I think Armaan's affectionate promise and Sid's affectionate concern was touching in this scene.

Later, when Sid is speeding to see Riddhima and he brushes of Armaan in his hurry , he stops in his tracks. What am i doing? That's Armaan. He was there to help me when i was at my worst to him. And as his affection for Armaan rises to the surface , he hops back to Armaan assuring him that right now, nothing is more important than him. And Armaan, out of his sheer protectiveness and affection for Sid , asks him how his first date with Riddz was and knowing Sid so well that Armaan could tell what Sid must have done. And no matter how much Sid's heels are itching to run to his wife, he could not say NO to Armaan.

I loved three SidMaan moments today.

1. Armaan feeling lonely in the hospital corridors and the first person he missed was Siddhanth. Both the men have actually become a habit with each-other.

2.  Armaan running towards Shilpa and Sid first waving to him and then getting scared that Armaan is going to leap on him for a hug. Adorable.

3. Sid totally confused at the end of the episode - whom to choose - Armaan , his buddy , or Riddhima , his wife. Pyaar ya dosti was so damn cute.

P.S- Play nice or just lay off.

Love and luck always to everyone,❤️

GOD bless everyone. 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
AHHH!!😆

Reserved!

*Unresevred*

Happy dance! Finally you have graced us with your presence on the MF! 😆 Your posts have been missed.

Love the post and I love SidMaan as I have said they light up my life.

I know they have become an addiction to each other, they have become best friends and now they need each others company.

I loved how Sid thought about Armaan and then he couldn't even say no to him with his Pyaar or Dosti dilemma, it was too cute, I can't wait for Monday now.

LOL Armaan running and Sid first waved and then got scared for dear life.

I can't wait to see Sid help Armaan get the happiness he deserves!!
Edited by nikita_88 - 13 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

pocuuuu🤗🤗..u came back that too with a sdimaan post.......hailaaaa

it was soo beautiful to see role reversal today.........sid thinking of armaan and for armaan and armaan needing sid to talk .......they share some unspoken bond that is beyond the human nature ......how can we otherwise explain two men who love the same woman but what they share between each other is more beautiful out of love for the woman and out of deep affection for each other........how does anyone chose sides ........they both are men with huge heart and character............

riddhima did nothing for them......but their love for her was a step that made these two men look at each other thinking the same ,hoping the same ,wishing the same........her happiness......and that is what made them aware of each other

it is indeed an irony becasue armaan respects SR and siddanth respects AR.........something which is lacking in people who believe in them
Edited by sun29 - 13 years ago
rapunzel84 thumbnail
Huh...am damn damn damn damn damn upset with u! Where the hell have u been? U better have a good reason Poco! And to make up for all these days, u r supposed to make a post on Sidhhima and dedicate it to ME!!!!!

Uff...i cant b upset with u also...welcome backkkkkkkkkkkk!!!! Missed u n ur post sooo much!!!! 🤗
ShimzAR4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey poco...

im sure u have written a great post cuz u know how to write really well..

however, ur title made my heart sink..truly missing Armaan and his Champ....
deepthis thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazing post again
wow
missed ur posts for a while as i was busy in my project

ya sidmaan r so adorable
loved them today
sidmaan r sooo cute
love to see more of their bonding
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Pocoooooooooooooooo.. *hugs*

After ages.. saw ur post.. I can understand.. the epi was.. 🤪 Mindblowinggggggggggggggg !! GOSHH..

Did u really leave anything for us to comment 🤣.. Phir bhi I would say.. the Dupatta wala part is the besttttttt 🤣

Dupatte mei dil..
Dupatte mei hole..
Dil mei hole 🤣

Wah I am gonna forget my formulas thanks to Siddhima 🤣 Love ya Poco 😃
Edited by prerna4rishav - 13 years ago
FairyTale-Naima thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Seeing one of posts after agess! 😳
Loved every bit of it! 👏
SidMaan Rock! <3😆

ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey Poco where have you been for such a LONG time??
Everyday after watching the episode,I felt there was something missing but today it has been completed...😊

Well where were you?⭐️
You better have a good reason for us..😊

Anyways I loved SidMaan today...the best and cutest moment was when Armaan was running after Shilpa and Sid thought he was going to hug him...😊
Today,a very strong bonding developed between the two guys and it felt very good to see Sid worried for Armaan....
Hope he is able to help Armaan in finding love again....

Awesome episode with great scenes..
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ahh!!
Nitzzyyyyy!!
I loved today's DMG , actually all the epi of this week. But today I really wanted time to be still and episodes like this to keep coming in DMG, because I am so sure that if DMG remains like this then CVs really don't need to care about trps.

And now coming to SidMaan, what can I say about these two guys , the hug yesterday and the scene today, I must say I haven't ever seen so nice male bonding in the history of tv and for that I must applaude both KW and KSG for potraying the scenes so beautifully . These scene literally make you wanna go hug them.
In the end, I would just say I loved today's epi and would wish DMG continue like this when ArShi come

Btw , I am really hoping that sid plays the Cupid role in ArShi story!!

Ps: did you notice that sid is back to how he used to be in the beginning. And what I can make out from KW's interview Sid now , Esp in today's epi resembled KW more than he had ever.Edited by MagicalKash - 13 years ago