Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
and there is big fact behind Mani sir. He introduced R. Madhavan to film world..  ( alaipayuthe, one of my favourate of all time, i think in hindi it was Rani and vivek).. but i tell yiu the tamil version was he best.. wow!. so there is high hope for AVi  with Mani sir...Good luck dear..
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
he is such a natural on screen. all the very best to himπŸ‘πŸΌ thanks for posting.
ptamom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article.  I wish Avinash all the best.  It is extremely smart on his part to think of his future.  This  industry is cut throat and you should always have other options.  Best of luck...I will definitley follow all that you do.
radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for the article.

I hope Avinash continues to act for few more years at least before moving on to behind the camera and other things.

Whatever he does, I am sure he will do it well and be successful.
Naivedya thumbnail
Well said Avi! You are surely not just a pretty face, but also a very intelligent, goal-oriented young man! Kudos to you and best wishes in all that you do in life! It would be my honour and pleasure watching a series or film directed by you, just as it has been my pleasure watching you act in CB. I cannot resist saying here that I hope Rubina is also a part of your future plans! πŸ˜‰
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sandeepa108

Well said Avi! You are surely not just a pretty face, but also a very intelligent, goal-oriented young man! Kudos to you and best wishes in all that you do in life! It would be my honour and pleasure watching a series or film directed by you, just as it has been my pleasure watching you act in CB. I cannot resist saying here that I hope Rubina is also a part of your future plans! πŸ˜‰

I cannot resist saying here that I hope Rubina is also a part of your future plans!
😍
WELL SAID SANDEEPA πŸ˜†
ChinadollTwo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Avinash. I am crushed, cos I was hoping to see you
make it Big in Bollywood and Hollywood.......can't
imagine not seeing you on screen!

Do whatever makes you Happy! Good Luck and
Best Wishes Always !
😭 😭 😭
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ChinadollTwo

Avinash. I am crushed, cos I was hoping to see you
make it Big in Bollywood and Hollywood.......can't
imagine not seeing you on screen!

Do whatever makes you Happy! Good Luck and
Best Wishes Always !
😭 😭 😭

dun be sad dear......promise that watver he prefer to do.... our love and suport will be wif him forever......to be honest, its imposible for to forget avi...........he is soo talented! young....dashing looking guy......and he has one heck of a killer smile tat i could jus melt......   ☺️ 😍
LOVE U INFINITE AVI....πŸ˜‰
honey_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article!
Wish you all the very best Avinash! You'll be successful in what ever you do! But I must say as a viewer I would love to see you again in the big screen that too with Rubi! πŸ˜‰
avina123 thumbnail
Avi is a great actor and I am sure he would make   a great director, just don't quit CV ,please.......