Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: rapunzel84

Not fair...This is so not fair! Y do u write so beautifully...It makes me fall in love with Siddhima all over again...every time i think this is the max i can love these 2, Ur post comes n squashes that belief n my love for them increases by leaps n bounds...

Rapzie ๐Ÿค—...Sorry ๐Ÿ˜ญ...(i want a kaan pakde smiley but they dont have one๐Ÿ˜ฒ)...yaar mein kya karo?? these two are like that no matter what i come to say you all fall for them more...its them not me...i simply rewrite what i see in them...but all of it is inspired by them....

When i was making a post bout them yesterday, i was literally choked! N i never thought i could feel this way for a fictional couple...Throughout yesterday's episode, i was grinning n blushing like an idiot! Wat is it bout these 2...Yes they r both so bloody good looking tht u cant take ur eyes off them...n to top it all the chemistry that they have...But a large part of my heart loves them because of their story...which is so unconventional and realistic at the same time...I ve seen many stories on television where love happens after marriage, but this relationship is beyond everything else i ve seen so far (n trust me i ve seen a lott)

You and me both...yaar it was a good thing i was watchin that show by myself or my roommates would have been convinced i was watching a video of my lovestory๐Ÿ˜†...for i was smiling and blushing as well...and i compleltey agree all tho JeRan are hot and they have chemistry...it is their story that truly gets me (for armaan is not a bad looking guy either)....and they way it has been protrayed by these two...for it is so realistic and yet not...i mean the things that life throws at them is real...but the way they handle them...its the way you would hope you would if it were to ever happen to you...that you would have as big of a heart as Sid and be willing to let your spouse go so they could be happy...or if you were Ridz who fell for the man that held your hand when you were broken and were willing to sacrifice a sure thing, the love of your ex, to explore this new relationship that has come to mean EVERYTHING to you...you see it is the perfect realistic love story....its perfect b/c most people would have failed or lost faith at any one of the junctures these two stood at....and its realistic well b/c we all kno...the things these two have faced is something anyone would face...these two will forever be the IT couple for me...no one will ever be able to take their place in my heart....

They ve come so far....so much has happened...how hard we've worked for them...from a handful, we r now a force to reckon with...man do i feel proud to be a Siddhimaholic or wat! I said it in my earlier post n i will say it again...

With a chemistry so electrifying and a sexual tension so powerful, i wonder how long they can stay away from each other...coz u see their natural reaction to each other is far from friendship...they have to remind themselves n condition their mind to overpower the emotions...but i feel there will come a day when the heart and the soul will win over the mind n that wud b the ultimate moment!

I agree with you here...these two are going to try and be friends...but as they begin this path towards friendship they will come to realize that they have long since passed that juncture and instead have directly gone to love...and that is when these two will become one...in both heart body and soul...

PS: Take a Bow! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks for commenting as always...love to see how you see things

arp04srocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: johanne

lovw your take on this wonderful story of an amazing love relationship backwards....Sidma are truly unique...

actions only, words are optional for them...

ps : little gestures : it's the 2nd time I noticed Sid has the bunny-rabbit ear technique for thighing bows ๐Ÿ˜†

Awww Jo thanks ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ps i never noticed that (so much more work w/ the bunny ears...i prefer the around and under tech)...i watched that scene like a million times and yet was too engrossed with their faces to take notice of the tying tech....great eye๐Ÿ˜†

thanks for reading and commenting๐Ÿ˜ƒ
arp04srocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

Wonderful post Arp, as always thank you lennie ๐Ÿ˜ณ

As you say lines have been opened, hence the telepathy - i did mention this before that when SR are at peace with each other, there telepathy works, and they communicate through that - they understand each other, Sid understands her, and i think it amazes this woman each time, that how can this man read her so well - thats the beauty of them, and their bond/connection, the soul-connection

Agreed...i mean Ridz has a connection with Sid that is beyond what she had with Armaan and her and Armaan shared love...all her and Sid share is fondness (at least according to her) and yet this man knows exactly what she needs and when she needs it...you are rite that is beauty of them their soul connection

Alot of wonderful things have been said about SR white romance, that i simply dont have words anymore lol, all i can say is we saw Ridz reacting to each touch and each gesture, Sid was giving - Sid's emotions were high due to the fact he nearly lost her, and he couldnt bear that
I think it was quite significant that she said that no other man has made her feel like this then Armaan, which is so important that we saw that Sid makes her feel like this, touched her heart, and touched her soul - her soul already belongs to Sid - hence they are Soulmates, and they have that pull

Exactly!!!...see by saying those lines Ridz confirmed that what she feels for sid is much  more than duty (i kno i'm tired of that line too but i feel tht it is important to realize that some still feel that is wht she is feeling)....in fact its just as equal if not greater than wht she felt for armaan...for her and Sid have yet to tell each other their true heart's desires they havent even told each other that they love one another and yet she feels a pull JUST as strong as what she felt with a man who engulfed her with fairytales and gestures...see thats whts amazing...the feelings these two have for each other are sooo strong and yet they dont even know what the other feels for them....can you imagine what will happen when they finally realize what has been staring them in the face all this time....that not only do they want to be together but they have fallen in love with each other??....that is going to be a day our AT stops moving....for we will all be passed out๐Ÿ˜†

Shall i say the pull made her go to Sid's house, never expected her to come but she did - he takes steps towards her and she does the same
Ridz going in wifey mode saying, how careless Sid is to leave the door unlocked lol
Her feeling Armaan's presence said alot only that we got to see that the moment Sid entered she didnt feel it anymore, and Armaan was still there - that was a big hint in a way, that Sid overpowers her senses

I have to say that i agree, that these two dont really know how head over heels they are in love with one another, if this isnt love then i dont know what is, they are IN love - its cant be anything but that
How do you describe SR sometimes i ask myself, and i am lost for words, its like words cant even describe then, and then you think how would Sid and Ridz explain to each other what they feel for one another - that love, its beyond words - and feelings to describe it
Another beauty of SR, that they move you within, and that enough to be at peace and settled with that, i have never ever seen a couple like this nor i will i think

I think you got it in one lennie....thts the problem sid and ridz have they are both feeling so deeply for each other and it happened really fast...and yet they dont even know if they other likes them (well now they are getting an idea)...so how can you blame them for bumbling around the truth for testing the waters with their toes before they take the dive and say ILU...these two have been hurt many times not only by others but by each other...and i think this is wht sid is trying to avoid with the "friendship route"....he wants to take things slow and get it right...but as well all kno sid and ridz are anything but normal...so it will bound to blow up in their face..but in the end it will bring them closer to on other....

As for Armaan and his presence, there is no way whar Ridz has with Sid was with Armaan, that telepathy, reading each other's thought, and the Soul-pull, there will be no other man beside Siddhant, in what she shares with

To me SR's presence in each other is their telepathy and their Soul-Pull hence being Soulmates

Agreed!

I do adore Sid when he is cute innocent self, i guess Ridz is seeing him back, her cute doctor - and i feel its something she needs to see her again, because that the Sid, that is so endearing that you cant help but love him, and also she hasnt seen much of that
I agree...this is whts finally going to remove those reservations ridz has...she will see the honesty and innocence of this man it will make her only fall deeper for him...

Now them saying Friends together was wonderful, because they had their silent conversation, their inner self have more a convo then their mouths lol๐Ÿ˜†
It would be nice to see them start as friends, to discover many other things about one another, their likes and dislikes etc, but really can SR ever be friends - esp the emotions they have going on, the feelings inside them, their passion and their yearning for one another, how long can they keep their lids on it, and also that intense tension they have
What they have between them and have reached to another level - cant ever be just friends - but i guess them terming each other as friends can help the communication barrier and enjoy being around each other etc
I agree...these two are beyond friendship...but i think the title of friendship gives them a safety net to allow them to be comfortable with each other....for they are not in love yet as neither has admitted it to each other...and ridz hasnt even admitted it to herself...and sure they are husband and wife...but those words have meant to many different things in the past...duty, honor, pity, etc, so they need a new title for their relationship for this new start they are going to make so friendship seems the best neutral ground....but as for how long this friendship is going to last...i don think it will last too long for each has already fall for the other they simply need to admit it...and whether its out of jealousy, rage, fear, or some other emotion one of these two is going to spill the beans of their desires and there will end their dosti path๐Ÿ˜†

thanks for reading and commenting lennie๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Arpo!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I have nothing to say except beautiful beautiful post!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
arp04srocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: zeenia

Arpo!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I have nothing to say except beautiful beautiful post!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks zeenia ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
nikita_88 thumbnail
Hats off to you Arps!

Loved the post!!!
Neha_Sr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
love SR 
SR FOREVER
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing post
lovely๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธ

Originally posted by: Khushi007

Why don't you write script for DMG??? Such an awesome post....I wish you could write my GEC philo papers for me....kitna deeply think kiya hai......

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
i want more posts from arpi