Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

athithi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Well.. said!!!

Its amazing how they didn't say a word to each other in their first kiss encounter.. they just look at each others movements and eyes and they know what to do.. wow!!! now thats what we mean soulmates!!
nazar naa lage...is jodi ko..😊
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Beautifully said Rapzie

You highlighted all the major things

Esp how Sid overpowers everything, that was done well - she didnt sense Armaan after Sid came

And another the Soul telepathy - hence the Soul-Pull they have, these two always have this when they are settled with each other, and it works so well, he knows what she wants and just willingly to wait - as you said for him, want Ridz wants his is first priority, always has been

Loved the last scene, such promise Sid made and it did feel like Ridz was listening and agreeing
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awsome post hun loved it
i m still not over the neck kiss scene
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Rapzz,

Once again awesome post......I am searching for words to credit u.....

Keep Going........
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
rapunzel84 thumbnail
Thanks everyone for liking the post..Really means a lot! πŸ€—
.i feel choked as i write this...coz these 2 have gone thru so much, it overwhelms me...how hard we have worked to see these scenes...thank u CVs

@blu......exactly yaar......while mking the topics yterday..i was feeling the same..........

ki aisa scenes dekhne ke liye hum logo ne last 5 months kya kuch nahin kiya..........deen raat ek ker diye.......

now our efforts r finally paying off.......AND HOW

MuasamSept16th thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@tm Awesome post.

There was this one thing tht was strangely funny.... tht was Ridz thanking Sid for saving her life. She knows tht Sid loves her but she is yet to realise the extent of his love....! She is surely gonna fall more deeply in love with him as slowly she will realise how much Sid loves her.  Only Sid knows tht by saving her, he did a bigger favour to himself than to her as now she has become Sid's lifeline.😳😳
silence is the language for siddhima
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Raps..a beautiful post on the beautiful Siddihma once again..
I am so much in love with them that I have seen this scene 1000 times..So u know they are the COUPLE...........πŸ‘4 me