I Promise (Siddhima)

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This is a post 'bout one of the cutest scenes of Siddhima!

Riddhima enters 'Her House' n the first thing she notices is how careless Sid is to leave the door open...n suddenly she feels armaan's presence...which is justified...i mean they r still connected at some level n i guess they will always be...but the symbolic thing to notice here is, as soon as sid comes, all her attention is on sid, n she forgets there is someone else in the room...the eye lock said it all...n it was another indication tht ridhhima's heart now belongs to sid...his presence overpowers everything around her...something we also saw wen she hugged sid without any inhibitions during the diary scene!

Thanks..she says for saving her life n man did sid look adorable or wat! When she offered to help him out in the kitchen, u can see ridhhima blushing n sid taken aback by this offer...It was adorable how sid was trying to open the cooker 😳 n rajma for breakfast..πŸ˜†...

She trips, he catches her..as usual...their eyes meet...their bodies touch n the undercurrents resurface...the chemistry oozes out...the feelings go in turmoil...n they melt in each other's arms...but again the mind overpowers...n the conversation between 2 souls begin...like last night, lets take this nice n slow...i am right na? n of course he agrees...coz for him, wat ridhhima wants has always been n will always be the priority! N then we see both of them saying "Friends" at the same time...Connection n Telepathy at its best 😊

As they come back to the loving room, again their heads collide n instinctively sid's hand go up to touch ridhhima's head...n again they realize the promise they silently made...

As they walk away from each other, Sid makes a promise...A promise to himself and to Riddhima...He acknowledges tht their relationship has always been in the reverse order till now...its not normal...they married first n then started to understand each other...n now they wanna become friends...But this is Siddhima we r talking bout...do we not love them for this very thing?  He makes a promise tht he will take this slowly n steadily...a promise tht he will first get to know her n allow her to knw him...tht he will make everything right this time...there will not b any room for any kinda confusion...only honesty n love...a promise tht they will first spend time with each other n take her on a date (can he get more adorable)...

And as Siddhant is making these promises, we see ridhhima smiling throughout as if she can lissen to everything he s saying n acknowledging it...expressing her gratitude n happiness...n finally saying...watever u do, i am always with you!

Precap: Sid at his cutest...he s always goofed up these kinda moments n we r in for a treat tomorrow...i feel choked as i write this...coz these 2 have gone thru so much, it overwhelms me...how hard we have worked to see these scenes...thank u CVs is all i can say right now!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey well said once again!!!!!!!!!
and the way she says...sid is so careless...gharband nahikiya and the very fact that she thinks its her house.....how adorable....cant wait for tom epi...the date.......dying for the epi.....itne ghante bitenge kaise?
rapunzel84 thumbnail
Siddhima Land mein chale jao...apne aap beet jayenge 😍
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rapunzel84

<font color="#0066ff">Siddhima Land mein chale jao...apne aap beet jayenge 😍
</font>

these SR arent letting me study man.....and i have to complete Livestock mngmt topic...its really boring and i start to think of SR.....help me...i dnt wanna fail...LOL!!!!!!!!!
ekthatiger thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😳😳love is in the air :))
amazig postπŸ‘ 

how i like that part where he went to see if she is hurt or not, but didn't touch her b/c he remember their friendship and her awkardness, he immeditaly steped back b/c he sensed her nervesness.he is so cute, i mean he has every right over ridz, yet he keeps his distance b/c he doesnt not want ridz to get hurt by his nearness, he will do anything to make sure she is happy and not hurt. he respect her to an exten that even if it kills him to stay away from he , he will not care at all, he will keep his distance until ridz herself comes to him.
lulu99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
you said it all,
i feel choked as i read your post.
Edited by lulu99 - 13 years ago
Maham thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
wonderful, amazing, Lovely!πŸ‘
nikita_88 thumbnail
Awesome post! Loved them πŸ₯³

Yep their souls are totally connected, the communicated through their souls and came to an understanding which I can not wait to see develop!
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A wonderful post!... Today, A very big salute  to the CVS.. for giving us Shiddhima.
Edited by prejudice - 13 years ago