You fill up my Senses (Siddhima)

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The episode begins where we were left dead by Siddhima yesterday n we had to come back from our La La land to see the actual movie coz yesterday it was just the trailer! N guess wat? Neither was it a dream nor were they interrupted! This was indeed a pleasant surprise for us from the CVs n kudos to them for handling it so beautifully ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Tht look in Sidhhima's eyes....as if they could look inside each other's souls...n thts y sid understood tht ridz might feel uncomfortable n immediately he closes his eyes...we see a look of gratitude in ridhhima's eyes as she lets sid tie the back of her dress...But she dint anticipate the electric currents tht wud start running into her body with a mere touch of sid's hands on her bare back...She came alive and u cud see it wen she closes her eyes...When sid runs his hand on her back, we can feel the heat emanate from our screens and the intensity was uncontrollable...Ridhhima wants to move away not because she s not liking his touch...she moves coz she cant handle it! Her self control goes for a toss wen sid pulls her from her waist n she knows she s melting...slowly he moves her hair and plants a kiss on her neck and we know ridhhima is losing herself to his touch...when sid turns her and looks into her eyes, its as though their eyes r speaking to each other...Not a word is uttered but their souls are reaching out to each other n sid understands wat she wants to say...And he backs off! Yes they should  take this slow n thts the right thing to do...He admits tht never before he has seen so much innocence in someone's face n he can easily read her eyes n her thoughts...He retracts his steps but with a smile and we see ridhhima wondering 'how did he understand wat i was trying to say' and silently she says 'thanks'....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ridhhima admits to herself tht today when sid touched her, she felt something...something she had not felt on anyone's touch except armaan's...Now i wanna add here tht some ppl r taking this negatively...i say this was an extremely positive sign for SR...we all know n admit tht armaan had touched ridhhima's heart in a way she thought no man could...she was not comparing sid to armaan here...in fact she had thought tht noone would b able to make her feel the way armaan did once...n today she realized how wrong she was...n i think today sid did not just touch her body, he touched her heart n her soul...thts y she remembers sid's touch again...mind u, if she was in comparison mode, she wud ve had flashbacks of armaan touching her...but she dint...she just remembered the way she reacted to sid's touch n it sent shivers down her spine once again n made her smile...just the way she was smiling while touching the saree tht she had worn wen she n sid had gone on their honeymoon! Its just another indication tht ridhhima has indeed made space in her heart for sid...n the space which was once occupied by armaan has gone to sid n armaan will slowly become just a beautiful memory!

But i just wonder tht with a chemistry which is so palpable, how long will they be able to keep their hands off each other...coz no matter how much they condition their minds to the fact tht they have to take this one step a time, the attraction, the undercurrents, the tension  and the soul pull is too strong for them to handle n am sure one day, it will over rule their minds! N till then, we can wait with baited breath for the ultimate moment!!! 
๐Ÿ˜

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ekthatiger thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I love the way they bond and how they treat their relationship
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rapzie !!

Wonderful !!

Yes, Sid is too adorable man !!

Both were sizzling !! and i love your take on episode !!

How long they will remain friends tell me yaar??
haha it never worked for them anything normal...!!
so this friendship saga will be over soon in 1 or 2 days man !!

love SR !1
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful scenes today.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. I love Siddhima more and more..โค๏ธReally I love the cvs too much for giving us such an endearing and delicious couple like SRโค๏ธ... Both Sid and Ridz totally rockkedddddd๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
beautiful post rupenzel .rab nay bana di jodi sidhimma ki
rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess1

Rapzie !!

Wonderful !!

Yes, Sid is too adorable man !!

Both were sizzling !! and i love your take on episode !!

How long they will remain friends tell me yaar??
haha it never worked for them anything normal...!!
so this friendship saga will be over soon in 1 or 2 days man !!

love SR !1

Thanks Princess ๐Ÿค—

I agree...Friendship Friendship kab tak khelenge...lesse...coz for me the chemistry is too strong to ignore...But i dont mind anything as long as we get to see such scenes ๐Ÿ˜
I think the build up to the ultimate moment is gonna b awesome!!!

punjabkudi98 thumbnail
Siddhima r truly the unbreakable bond
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Right you are rapz๐Ÿ˜ƒ

if ridhima said I never felt like this before.....it would wrong all  the AR things in  the past 2 1/2 years.....so when she said she never felt like this before except with armaan......and stops and has flashes of her and sid.........it  screams loudly.........that it aint no obligation...lack of feelings that keeps me rooted to the spot ......just lost in the moment......its about those butterfly feelings....and all those feelings  that I have for this man in front of me who happens to be my husband......
Edited by moviebuff05 - 13 years ago
123abc123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
it was beautiful
amazing acting luved it =D
rapunzel84 thumbnail
Exactly...am sure subconsciously she always knew tht sid would make her feel like this but today she acknowledged it to herself in a conscious state of mind...n yeah if she wud ve said, she never felt like this b4, then she wud definitely b insulting wat she n armaan shared...but as i said, today sid touched not just her body but also her heart...by understanding wat she was trying to say n backing off...it was awesome!! I just love this guy!!