Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
ya wht about todays epi.. is everyone blind. .do people not see the evil smile.. if i mak one wierd face at someone's house, my mom if not anybody else will be all*infront of everyone* WAT IS UP??? but NOBODY sees pragya.. waht makes me more made is NISHI. i yell at my lil bro for acting 2 when he is only 10 but nishi must be in his early/llate 20s and he acts like he's 3 years old.. NISHI.. GROW UP!!!
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lol! Yaar people not "seeing" Pragya's smirks has be a story requirement. I think those 'smirks" are so obvious for US. So we can make out that she's smirking. Warna normally she would probably keep it a little more low key. My complain is that I'd LIKE her to keep it low key! It makes it more natural. Her flagrant smirks and eye rolls really irritate me!

*sigh* *takes deep breath* Yaar Nishi ka toh mat bolo mujhse! That guy is a total imbecile! I mean Pragya literally uses him like putty in her hand and he just keeps complying. He doesn't even REALIZE that he's been manipulated. I mean he thought that Mugda was "bad" and then he thought that it was their "love" that manao-fied Aayi and then he is all "Lets get married in Mumbai" nonsense. I am sure this new yelling-at-his-parents-for-his-wedding is also Pragya's doing. So then I think, if a guy is this dense then he DESERVES all the sh*t that comes his way! That and some more!
Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago
ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well this show is amazing specially mughda(aarti) is acting really good.she is very cute bt the chemistry of mughda and nishi is awsome. i don't like shree.
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Bipasha: OMG! You're right! Aarti Singy (Mugda) is a really good actor - I agree. I am sort of still discovering her real potential but I am pleased with what I've seen so far.. But you think Mugda and Nishi have chemistry? Really..? *confused muh* Okay.. Maybe they do their "bhabi-devar" bit in a convincing way and I sort of see them both being bhabhi and devar so yeah, maybe they do have chemistry. *thinks*

Shree... *sigh*.. The jury's still out on him as far as I'm concerned. I'm going to give it a few more weeks before I make up my mind on him. I mean he makes me mad at some instances but then there are other instances where he just amazes me with his intelligence and understanding. I guess he has a "hard" exterior.. and I'm going to have to wait to really judge what's on the inside..