THBTKZH :: Episode Discussion Thread

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Please post all discussions/comments about the daily episodes in this thread!

Happy discussing!

Fivr😃
Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
is this show really that bad??lol

i liked it.. it reminds me a lot of hum dono han alag alag though its very different.. but i feel that devki's role is gonna be similar to sameer's wife in hum dono hain alag alag..sry dont know actors/characters names...

what do you think..
-Fivr- thumbnail
I haven't really seen HDHAA - but nonetheless I like this show so far. It makes me quite nostalgic to be honest. I mean the initial scene where Aayi is squeezing out the last bit of paste from the tube using a belan - THAT IS MY MOM!!! 🤣🤣🤣 She does the same thing and hell shall freeze over if we open a new tube without finishing up the squeezed paste first!

I love the realistic relationships in the show - I don't know about now, but back when I was still at home this is how it was. Regressive? Maybe. But it's true. The bahus of the house are given a lot of "crap" just because everyone assumes them to be able to do everything, especially the husband. And I've still heard of it. There are no over the top eye-locks and no breaking-into-songs-at-a-touch instances in real life. It's the crude I've-brought-you-gajra that is usually what happens.

As far as Devki's considered, I really don't know if she's is going to get married to Nishi. I am almost 70% sure that Pragya's going to get herself married to Nishi for her twisted ego. She's been rejected by Aayi and more than the fact that she won't get to be with Nishi she's affected by the fact that she was rejected. Talk about spoilt! *gags*

P.S. Dude, I don't think this show is that bad - at first I'd thought it would be another take of SGP, but it turns out it's completely different. SGP has a sweet take on life, simple matters dissolved in simple ways. This is going to be more "rough" I feel with a hint of drama to it. I mean we've already seen the formation of a future vamp in Pragya - so definitely not like SGP.

-Fivr- thumbnail
*looks around the empty forum*

*sigh*

NO one wants to discuss this show?!?! *sigh* 😳
brainychild92 thumbnail
okay, so why is pragya marrying nishi? he lives in a joint family, with minimal income... is she marrying him just to prove mommy dearest wronng.. and as far as I remember, she said that she'll dump nishi at the wedding day but today she says she has plans for their wedding.

I hate friends like her friend.. pragya is out to ruin the guys life, TELL HIM!! i mean what did he ever do to you!   but iguess in her eyes its her home and friend on the line..UGHH!!

over all the episode was boring as most of it was all pragya's crocodile tears( i forwarded most of the epi..lol)
-Fivr- thumbnail
^^ Pragya really said that she was going to ditch Nishi at the altar?! *confused muh* I totally do not remember that!!! I do know though that she wants to marry Nishi because she was told she can't - you know the whole "It's not allowed so it's more appealing" deal. Plus she's a brat and being rejected isn't something she can handle in her stride.

Her friend though, I don't think understands the seriousness of the situation. To her Pragya is just a girl who loves a guy and who also happens to be irritated for being rejected by the mother-in-law. In her mind, I think she believes that Pragya really loves Nishi first. Which I totally believe to be cow-poop!

I haven't watched the episode yet but I am sure there is a lot of crocodile tears (Pragya) and drama queening (Nishi) involved.. *sigh* *pulls up sleeves* Bring it on! 🤣🤣
brainychild92 thumbnail
**** look at episode of june 11...
-Fivr- thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

**** look at episode of june 11...

In that episode didn't she just act stubborn and say that she wouldn't accept the rejection? That she was going to "get" Nishi AND Aayi's approval? That's what I remember - especially when she's talking to her friend. She had no desire to leave Nishi, in fact after this, she'd latched on stronger to him.. 🤔
brainychild92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

In that episode didn't she just act stubborn and say that she wouldn't accept the rejection? That she was going to "get" Nishi AND Aayi's approval? That's what I remember - especially when she's talking to her friend. She had no desire to leave Nishi, in fact after this, she'd latched on stronger to him.. 🤔

yes i saw that again.. i guess i got the wrong meaning out of this but owell.. i still don't like her.lol
-Fivr- thumbnail
LOL! You and me both! I am actually getting jitters down my spine every time she starts doing her "evil smiles with eye brow dancing".. Totally creepy! Not to mention annoying! *shudders* 😆