Article: Sonia Singh to enter CB as Dev's wife

Ansa786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Dr. Kirti aka Sonia Singh of Star one, Dil Mil Gaye to enter in Sony TV's Chhoti Bahu in today's episode'

Soniya Singh who apart from Dil Mil Gaye is also seen enacting the character of Neelam, Pankaj (Sarwar Ahuja) wife in Imagine TV's Jyoti has started working on her third project, essaying a parallel lead character in Chhoti Bahu.

The recent episodes of Chhoti Bahu witnessed the falling of Dev aka Avinash Sachdev from a cliff and regarded as being dead.

A little birdie informed us that, "Soniya Singh will be seen as Dev's wife and enacts the character of a mentally childish,cute, bubbly, chirpy girl who stays in Agra and is the daughter of a landlord."

When contacted Soniya Singh she conformed the news saying, "yes I' m enacting the character of Maitri. It's a completely positive role and I always wanted to come back in Zee TV after Naagin. And this is a very popular show and I have been following it from long so it's great to be a part of the show."

Our source also added that, "Dev will be shown enduring a complete memory loss and Radhika (Rubina Dilaik) who has decided to leave her in laws house is now come down to Agra to meet her sick grandmother and that is where she sees Dev and Maitri in a temple for the first time."

Our source also added that, "May be the coming episodes would also witness the entry of Maitri's parents."

Presumably Maitri could be the one who actually saved Dev's life but slowly as the story unfolds the real truth of Dev's married life as well as his past will be revealed.

The entry sequence of Soniya Singh and Avinash Sachdev will be aired in today's episode.

Edited by Ansa786 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.............aa bail mujhe maar..this is for you creatives.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ok the source said "Dev will be shown enduring a complete memory loss and Radhika (Rubina Dilaik) who has decided to leave her in laws house is now come down to Agra to meet her sick grandmother and that is where she sees Dev and Maitri in a temple for the first time.""

who is this source and from when did Radhika have a grandmother in Agra.........here we go now ring a ringa roses, pocket full of poses.........lets all go round circles.........πŸ˜†

So this girl decided to adopt Dev as the husband.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, why not it is Dev Prasad.

I am wondering how many more articles are these people going to leak out?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by misti73 - 13 years ago
Ansa786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: misti73

ok the source said "Dev will be shown enduring a complete memory loss and Radhika (Rubina Dilaik) who has decided to leave her in laws house is now come down to Agra to meet her sick grandmother and that is where she sees Dev and Maitri in a temple for the first time.""

who is this source and from when did Radhika have a grandmother in Agra.........here we go now ring a ringa roses, pocket full of poses.........lets all go round circles.........πŸ˜†

So this girl decided to adopt Dev as the husband.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, why not it is Dev Prasad.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I think they are referring to Dadi and since when does Rads leave her in laws house, I thought they all shift to Agra together.. maybe the recent article that was posted was not accurateπŸ˜†
Edited by Ansa786 - 13 years ago
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: misti73

I am wondering how many more articles are these people going to leak out?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dev Prasad - too funny πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  So, these mentally challenged girls just picnic near the cliff and pick up handsome guys falling from the sky.  Oh, wow.  Too funny.  So, is there a leap or not?  Also, I think creatives are leaking so many articles that even the article writers have no clue about the story - So Sick Grandmother is Amma now and Dadi is now amma whom Radhika needs to escape. 

Wrote in the thread in the morning that hte creatives will take the route which leads to the worst story in any given track and then they wonder about the falling ratings.  But, I may be wrong.  This may increase the ratings as sensibilities of Indian audience are probably different.  That's why a lot of nonsensical shows are always on the top.  CB is not good these days, but it is by no means worse than the other top rated shows (at least storywise as I have no clue about logic and consistency).
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Please don't post the entire TB article, only give the link to themπŸ˜ƒ.
And Members you guys are suppose to discuss the article in the article page itself.
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
UUUFFF OH!! she.....aww man!!!  dev's wife??? 🀬 Dev as someone else's husband???????????????? NOooooo wayyyyyy!   wat stupidity is this???? i ahte tis damm track....how can she claim tat he is her husband...n she gona tell that to her parents???? 😑😑😑😑😑
radhika ........plzzzz be in agra ASAp...😭😭
Edited by Tilashini - 13 years ago
bvs7691 thumbnail
Erm....

What is Dev's past life supposed to mean????

Misti - Yeh bael pata nahi creatives ko maregi yah nahi.... Hamara seer toh aise hi chikra raha hain!!!
XxTiaraCullenxX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I actually don't mind the girl as Kanha won't let anything happen between Dev and Mairti...

Also she is like Vish from the beginning..A bubby, vibrant girl...

Let;s hope the CVs don't ruin the character.
Don't worry everyone...in the article it says that she is a postivie character...
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
whooo...

What the heck...  In 5 years they show Dev married to someone??  How can they show it like that??  or are they going to create the some fake story...  I am not sure I am going to like this...

I am not sure what will be shown..  As Dev with someone else married once again???    Gosh how many time Dev needs to marry in this serial??

In other serial people used to tease Avinash that he never could go beyond engagement..  and now in this serial he is getting married gosh million times...  broke the record of all times

He got married and got fake wife than married again and got real wife and now with memory loss another wife...  boy...  Poor Dev now will be playing ping pong with two wives ???  OMG...  What kind of fortune for Kanha devotee Radh...

Edited by evasumi - 13 years ago
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the article. Well another fake wife. But please no leap of five year. I feel like crying. It is too long. They can't keep Dev and Radhika  apart soo long. Would destroy everything. Please focuss on the story now.

Edited by ashnapower - 13 years ago