Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ansa786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Gur.N.cool

Please don't post the entire TB article, only give the link to themπŸ˜ƒ.
And Members you guys are suppose to discuss the article in the article page itself.

Sorry Gur, I did not know since im posting an article for first timeπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ but will make sure next time.
Yes guys, please post you views in the article page itself aswell and raise Avina's ranking upπŸ˜ƒ
waycool thumbnail
This is stupid and this girl that comes into any show is bad luck. She makes an appearance in so many shows and they end or either dip to below rating dragging the show to hell. This is a stupid storyline and and the longer she stays will end the show. Boring
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=evasumi]whooo...

What the heck...  In 5 years they show Dev married to someone??  How can they show it like that??  or are they going to create the some fake story...  I am not sure I am going to like this...

I am not sure what will be shown..  As Dev with someone else married once again???    Gosh how many time Dev needs to marry in this serial??

In other serial people used to tease Avinash that he never could go beyond engagement..  and now in this serial he is getting married gosh million times...  broke the record of all times

He got married and got fake wife than married again and got real wife and now with memory loss another wife...  boy...  Poor Dev now will be playing ping pong with two wives ???  OMG...  What kind of fortune for Kanha devotee Radh...

ya i agree...it totaly bunch of rubbish!!! worst then that!!
poor avinash..........😭😭
IS SHE GONA MARRY DEV OR JUS CLAIMS that he is her husband??? if they got married n take 5yrs leap!!! man ...im on to leave this show bcuz of the dammm cv's!!! 😑
😑😑
😑
Edited by Tilashini - 13 years ago
radha_bilahari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
They have not revealed any leap so far, which means it has happened  currently.  Does it mean that the girl and Dev because of his loss of memory assume that they are married?  It certainly does not make sense at all. 

The saving grace will be the fact that as Radhika is going to see him in the temple, she may reveal the story of their marriage.  The new girl and her family  may eventually help Dev recover.  Lucky guy Dev he happily has moved in from a rich Purohit Parivaar to a rich landlord's residence.  Poor Radhika, I really feel sorry for her although her growth is  very welcome. 

When a parallel lead was announced opposite to Dev it was mentioned that she may fall in love with Dev, but the marriage at such a short notice does not make sense at all.    
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Oh my god another wife looks like dev is the eternal husband of so may girls but will remain true to only Radhika.Cvs have got a marriage fixation for their hero they will not let him live the life of a married husband but only give him wives one after another.
Naivedya thumbnail
I agree with radha_bilahari...there was no mention of a leap in the article so hopefully the CVs have dropped that idea.
I just don't understand the point of making this girl mentally challenged...is it so that when the truth about Dev is revealed and he is ready to go back to Radhika, Radhika will turn around and say that he should stay with Maitri since she is mentally challenged and it would be a great shock to her if he left her??? Or Maitri's family is going to demand that he stay with her?? This could be the CVs next circle: Dev trapped in this fake marriage just like he was trapped in the fake marriage with Vish last year.
I just don't get what the CV are trying to do here! It's bad enough that they have completely ruined the RaDev magic...now they shove this new entry down our throats and they have purposely made her a bubbly character with a mental deficiency whom we should feel sorry for so that we as an audience accept her! Sorry, but I do not accept anyone coming in between RaDev!
ChinadollTwo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How positive was Shantanu's character? I'm just
disgusted at these creatives for making this Divine
Love story into a "F" grade drama, can't even call
it a B grade drama.... Now this so called wife is
going to play a positive role like Shantanu?

All the upcoming tracks will be just amma with
a few seconds of Dev, white car and mystery
woman ... CB is done for good !
divya-divz thumbnail
i hope Dev will recover faster memory Radhika not want to suffer seeing another woman beside him.
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Article also says that Rad will see Dev in / oytside the temple. Is this after 5 years or before? is this 5 years story true or not?

Misti, totally true abt Rads grandma - yeh kahan se nikal padi?

Illogical story now - why just make the poor girl mentally challenged? And also, on what basis are they going to be declared man and wife? Even if Dev doesn't remember about Rads, his kundali really says only 1 marriage - or have the creatives forgotten that also, the same way they forget to end proplerly so many times? So frustrating!!!
pinkdiamond thumbnail
oh god this is torturing. ope this track end soon and dv get memory. Dev fel lform cliff and some one already fet married, what a joke is that