Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
oh dia u are still lurking around here..I thought u left! 🀣 lol, anyways .. byeeeee then .. take care! πŸ€—
anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
cnt we end this CC soon?

anyone made new?

Originally posted by: mads

LMAOOO anu I wish I cud do that .. but alas, m sooooo involved n obssesed wit the SG of S2..that I sumhow CANNOT do that !!!

well..what can I say, atleast sum set of fans r happy everytime .. its not us this time .. humara number aaya tha...chala gaya .. so ab lets move onto something better ..

for starters .. sanaya's meethi choori ..oops, I mean, peeti choori! πŸ˜†

Mads, first of all thanks for everything!!!!!!!!!!!! love you loads!!!!!! muahhh
and then secondly, I KNOW MAN!!!! arghhh..you knowwww...IM SOO SOO in love with S2 SG!!! arghh...i was sooo irritated as well...but then I was like..forget it man..just leave it..it wont help if you vent, lemme just watch the old S2 scenes and enjoy!!! and you know..while I was taking break today..i was like..I hope s2 SG come back soon, cause I kind of love them even more than s1 sg....=((( and I sooo badly need a break down scene..you know...both of them getting emotional and all..arghhh...I didnt really like precap..cause like someone said, forgOt who 🀣 (edited..OMG...one letter wrong se likh diya..and what a completely different sense it has..sorry for that!!!)kaan pakkad, it shud have been Gunjan asking that..and actually if that happens, I WUD LOVEEE Sam to go away..and say no...but the circumstances are as such that it cant happen...cause of their stupid sweet scenes which had NO MEANING at all !!!!!!
you know..the strange thing??? wont tell that here 🀣 I might get reported 🀣 lolzzzzz...on MSN when im online !!
this really strange thing is sooo damn confusing...

at Kavssssss!!!!! lmaooo....im studying kavs...lolzzz!!! yeah I did watch MJHT, lmaooo...truee Maybe Geet is better now 🀣

the only tihng I really really regret is...that Gunjan is talking about her suffering..I know it was a lot and all..but tihs way it will never come out how much Sam suffered...arghhhhhh..looks like he ll be never able to tell how much he suffered...just as Gunjan wasnt able to tell to him abt Rose day, if I remember correctly..I mean...she didnt tell him directly nah that she was sooo heart broken taht day...

OMGG..OMGG..OMGG..their DANCE !!!! EEEEE!!!! I LOVEEED IT !!! no comments about if its apt or not !!! lolzzz...you all know the answer, dontya?!

sooo forget all that...THEIR DANCEEEEEE...I loveddddd their last dance step..when he pulls her back !!! that was awesomeee..Oh mannn..I want these two to perform in Nach Baliye or so..OMGG..Theyve improved soo muchh..but arghhh...HANDS UP !!! it looks awful... =((( their hands!!! LMAOOO..I had same problem...my teacher was like...hands UP..it looks horrible otherwise!!! but awwwwwwww....They were loooking soooooo HAPPY.....Monaya must have enjoyed sooo muchh...CHOO CUTEEEEEE... I wish we had a SBS segment for this epi...!!
Edited by VioletScarf - 13 years ago
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
k...yet to read the last 4-5 pages
what no one gave any update today....i didn't watch the epi....but ashu n diya said, they'll b watching....ryt???
xaviara thumbnail
hello girls *hugs* Gosh I'm posting here after ages !!! I couldn't come online last night or even tonight, so I thought to come and put my thoughts here.

I think I maybe in minority here, but I'm liking this SG track, emphasis on like, not love πŸ˜› Maybe because unlike you all I see the season two SaJan again. Its not full fledged, but they are definitely back, because unlike their season one dates, the intensity, the tension was quite apparent, even though it was very subtle, and I liked that. SaJan are at a stage where they don;t know where to go from this point, that is why in these two epi's they were friends in one moment and estranged lovers the next. It was like they are stuck between what they were 3 years ago and what they are now. That is why I loved it when Gunjan said that things can never be the same like they were 3 years ago, because she has changed and have come a long way. She is right, because they both have changed and matured and they cant go back to where they were 3 years ago, they can only move on from here, which bring me to my next point.

The fact that Gunjan is still going on about her own pain.That is something which bothers me a lot too, which is why I'm happy they didn't patch up during this dinner and there is still time to for SaJan to reunite, I'm pretty sure now that SG reunion will now happen after Nupur's truth is out, because Gunjan realizing Sam's pain is now dependent on that. The problem is that since Nupur is back, Gunjan is back to idolizing her sister, because not even in her wild dreams can Gunjan think that Nupur deliberately stayed away from her, that is why she is so sure Nupur has amnesia while Mayank and Samrat suspect she is faking it. The problem Gunjan is going through right now is the same as SaJan's relationship, stuck between past and present. When she is with Nupur, she has to live a life she lived 3 years ago in order to jog her memory back, but when she is with Samrat, she back to the present day Gunjan, who still holds Samrat responsible for her di's accident.

It is very essential for Gunjan to realize that Nupur deliberately stayed away, and that would bring back the season two Gunjan back completely. It will also make Gunjan realize how wrong she has been in blaming and hating Samrat, because he might be the reason they were in the accident, but he was not the one to keep Nupur away from her. It was Nupur herself. Once that happens it won't take much for Gunjan to realize the pain and hell she has put Samrat through. So call me hopeless, but I still haven't given up on that emotional breakdown reunion !! 😳 In fact I'm going to drive the cv's crazy demanding for it. πŸ˜†

There is another thing which I realized while watching tonight's episode is that it is almost impossible for Sam to stay aloof from Gunjan now. If we remember the scene after the play where Samrat promised to stay away from Gunjan, it was only because his being close to her all the time was hurting her and reminding her of what she has lost. Had Nupur not come back, he would have kept his promise and distance. But with Nupur back, Samrat cannot stay away, not because he loves her more then life itself, more so because she is his only family. Always has been. always will be. Which is why he said tonight that I never found anyone whose happiness is more important then mine. That is why now that Nupur is back, there is no stopping him from making Gunjan his again, like he promised tonight.

The only problem I had with tonight's episode was the partial amnesia CV's had tonight. Because If i remember correctly Gunjan has returned the engagement right and the 'S' pendant back to Samrat, so when did he give it back to Gunjan ? Did I miss a scene peeps ? Also since when has Samrat started wearing his engagement ring again ? Apart from these slight bloopers, i enjoyed the epi, especially the dance 😳 I had butterflies in my stomach, especially the part were he rubs their noses together, and the intimacy of it snapped Gunjan back to reality.

I'll be honest with  you, after I found out that Radhika and Hitesh not part of the show anymore, I had given up, but whereas the track is not as mind blowing as we would have liked, this track is not so bad either. I'll chat with you guys hopefully tomorrow night after the epi !! *hugs*

Edited by xaviara - 13 years ago
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Navz, I will reply to you in detail later .... but plzzz, I want that dance!!!! ☺️ I've watched it three times this morning ... it gives me goosebumps every time 😍😍😍

The rest ... I have to watch the episode again to reply, but I was swaying a lot more today towards ... this is NOT SG ... will tell you why when I come back πŸ˜›

Random thought ... does this count as a *res* post ... on a CC?πŸ˜†
xaviara thumbnail
Diya, I wouldnt call it it an awesome episode or a track myself. Maybe its the fact that I had  zero expectations from the CV;s before I watched made me like what I saw. Waiting for you reply !! πŸ˜† I the meantime downloading and editing the episode πŸ˜‰ so will be posting in a bit πŸ˜› Like you wanna see the dance again !! Even if the whole epi screamed that it is not SG, that one dance screamed that it is !! 😳

As for the reserved post, its our CC, so we can defo consider is 'res' πŸ˜†

ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wah..Wah...badey badey ppl are back here.. First of all, great to see u here, Naveen πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I'm back with my take on yest's epi. Naveen, it isn't specific to ur post at all. I'm glad that u're liking this SG track. πŸ€—πŸ€—

Its purely my POV. Sorry, if i hurt any one of u with it. 😳

Well...tbh, i'm confused. Not confused in my own POV..but in a sense, confused abt wat the CVs are trying to do and show.

For me...those 2 ppl in the epi yest, and since this "back to college days" scenario has started.. they are NOT SG. They can't be SG of "Season 2"..Yes, if that was S1, this all wud have been sooo soooo beautiful and adorable. But NOW...i'm sorry, but i cannot relate wid them. I just CANNOT!!!

If other things weren't enuf, the main factor that is making SG strangers for me, are the dialogues.

The first scene...sam saying, "in the last 3 years, when u weren't wid me i didn't find anyone who cud give me peace of mind n all"...wat did that mean?? If he found ANY other girl, he wud've forgotten Gunjan??!!!  And then Gunjan saying.."tumhi meri zindagi mein wapis wohi khushbo aur rang le ke aye ho.." Is she sure that he's back in her life?? If this is the case, why isn't she accepting it?? WHY isn't she seeing his pain?? We've always said, that SG don't needs words to express themselves. And now, even if Sam or Ash or any XYZ person doesn't tell Gunjan abt Sam...her own heart knows that if she suffered, Sam might be in depper pain. But NO...there is no such thing happening here.

Then Sam asked her to move ahead from where they left 3 years ago. Are the CVs sure...SAM ought to ask this...shudn't it be Gunjan??? She closed her heart's doors for Sam coz she blved he took her sister away from her. Now, her sister is back, whom she knows and believes is her sister. Shudn't she be guilty now..for wat all she did wid Sam?? Instead of saying that "yeh doori bhi mujhey tum ne hi di hai..." Yes...he has given this to her...but he hasn't give this to her ONLY..he has given this loneliness to HIMSELF also. He took away her life, her sister from her.. but for that he also got punished for 3 long years. And now, when her sister is alive...again, Sam is saying to move ahead..and not Gunjan??!!! No regret, no awkwardness..nothing at all. These questions from Sam really pissed me off. Had Gunjan asked this..i wud surely have been happy.

Maybe, i'm over reacting...but seriously, my mind is NOT accepting this. How can Sam say, "mein sab kuch theek ker dun ga??"  Why will HE do it...I mean, isn't he ALREADY doing it?? He has tried to do it since the day he saw Gunjan in S2.. Sometimes, like SSC..sometimes, by getting close to her, and sometimes, by irritating her. This is wat he has been doing till now. To make everything good, infact, best for her.

I think, we were right..ALL the MJHT characters as well as the CVs are suffering from amnesia? They don't even remember wat they've shown to us till now..till the time there weren't any traces of Nupur. Now, all of a sudden, Gunjan has become sooo chirpy...she's giving Sam his engagement ring back, in a way as if its some ordinary thing. And he's bringing his finger forward too. Maan gayi CVs ko!!! They've literally damaged MY brain cells.

The main problem that I'm having is...i don't see Gunjan having ANY regret. She's talking of her pain, her loneliness, her suffering...and i am not at all ready to accept that she doesn't know how Sam cud be, or WAS after she left him. Even then, she's saying and thinking about herself only. Where is that Gunjan, who said in the baby track that "even if the baby is urs, i'll stand by u"...coz she knew, Sam will never run away from his commitment..and now she's saying..i'll come back to u, if and when my di gets her memory back. WATEVER...we soooo didn't want this. Gunjan going back to Sam coz of Nupur's return and not by seeing HIS pain. Atleast, I never wanted this. I wrote a whole, stupid, OS on how i wanted to see things (not exactly, ofcourse..but essense wise in a similar way)

Tell me one thing girls...wat if Nups didn't come back *sigh*...Wud Gunjan never forgive Sam then?? No..that can never happen. She had to go back to him, coz she still loves him and has loved him wid every breath that she took in those 3 yrs too. There, she wud've seen and felt his pain...and here, she's only talking abt me, me n me. This is NOT the Gunjan that I know. She saying, i'll wear my engagement ring after di becomes normal again (is it possible πŸ˜†)... This left me screaming...Did i miss any epi...When did Gunjan get her ring back?? Didn't she return it to Sam?? If i was in her place, i wud'nt have been able to look in the eyes of the guy with whom I broke the relationship, said soooo harsh things to him, balmed him, cursed him. Yes...after going through a guilt process, after apologizing..IF the person forgave me..only then, i wud've been able to come out of all that. And i expected the CVs to show Gunjan in a similar way..coz this is the selfless, emotional and sensible Gunjan that I know.  

And that Dhakkan...i know that after Nups has come back, the scanrio has changed...but b/w SG, it hasn't. How can Sam do all this...ask for engagement rings,,talk of going for drives??? Yes, that "look at me" scene was when Nups wasn't back...but that doesn't mean that the equation b/w SG changed. The distance is lessened, but it IS there. And i'm sorry, i cudn't see any SUCH distance. If there were glimpses of it..the next moment, they were back to being comfy n normal. Except for the end, when Gunjan went out of the room.  

After all this blabbering..i just have one hope now. And that Naveen, u'v also mentioned. There's only ONE way, i see, in which Gunjan can still see Sam's pain. And that comes from the stupid engagement ring scene. Gunjan didn't wear her engagement ring back...Now, if they come to know that there isn't any memory issue wid Nups and that she never came back to her sis despite surviving in that accident and being fit n fine...only then, Gunjan will be shattered. And then, she will realize wat all she did wid Sam was very wrong. Her own sister ditched her, and she punished Sam for no reason. Also...can i still hope that Ash will tell Gunji abt Sam...ya phir, have partial amnesia and forget that Ash ever Saw sam completely broken??

Having said this...i loved their dance..coz i saw MoNaya there and NOT SG. It was very elegantly and gracefully done. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!  πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Another long post..why can't we write less??? But have to say AGAIN...the changes in the writers is the main reason of SG's downfall (for me). WHY is it happening wid SG?? This is soooo bad. 😭😭😭😭😭😭 

P.S: I'm posting this same in Aahana's post (with the necessary editing, of course πŸ˜‰). Am too lazy to type the same things again 😳 
Edited by ayesha_80 - 13 years ago
off topic: but EEEEEEEEE!! Can I make the next thread??? Ive never opened a thread!!! *innocent face*
naz17555 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lmaoooooooo anu! ur sooo cute! and im sure you can!

heyy navzb! long time! ok lmaooo where hav u been all this time?! our msn chats have been like OMG wat is this? and all i see is the girls banging their heads! yess girls that emotion is well annoying!!!!! lmaooo
and your take is very differnt to the girls! you know i hvant been watching and just keeping up to date with the girls analysis! and well its all cute and all but agian its sg of season 1... i dont knwo whether we should be hopeful now after that msg we all got.. cos well it was damn confusing! lmaooo my only issue now is for gunjy seeing sams pain and then proper sg reunion.. that would be better sense!
so something big has to happen for that to take place!

anyways what i have seen is the dance!!!!! lmaoo from everyones avis! and man it looks sweet! abit weird again with the situation but i loved watching it so using that avi! lolzzzz