Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Now you're making fun of me ... *sits in corner and sulks* ... I'm going ... *sulks some more*

Haaawwww!!!! U're doubting me??!! 😲😲😭😭😭  I promise...it came direct "dil se"...the dil that was doing ibaadat...🤣

And EQ....STOP acting like the LEGEND. Line pe a jao...here u don't even have ur GUN!!!  🤣🤣
mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
u kno diya..the prob is, uptil now..everything tht I had visioned wrt SG took plc jus like I thought it wud .. in S2 I mean .. sum parts i got confused too..but then I saw wher they wer, n it fit into plc completely for me ..

but what they hav shown after the crappy "7 din ladki in" drama is something I CANNOT digest ..

I mean, imagine when u are 21 yrs old..how can u go back to being what u wer when u wer 18??!! u might retain some of ur traits..u might have sum habits n guestures similar, ur deepest nature cannot change, but the maturity n learning experience tht u hav gotten within u HAS to show .. n this is what was missing from ALL the scenes.. I dont mind them going out on a date aise hi, widout anything..I dont mind them acting cupid for MN..jus the fact tht SG, who have always been shown retrospecting abt their behaviours..AND changing wit time..themselves, n their relation too .. CANNOT go back to being what they wer 3 yrs back..atleast not emotionally .. they can go bak to being what they wer, physically .. like doing tht dish thingy wit sauce..I thought tht bit was damn cute .. but emotionally, they ARE somewher else right now .. n the fact tht they didnt show this irked me bigtime !!
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Girls, I'm off...will catch ya after the epi.

Till then, take care.

Byeeeee 🤗🤗
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Ashu ... meri gun dekhi aur bhaag gayi??? 😆😆😆

Mads, that's the thing na ... we got spoiled ... we had CV's actually doing what we wanted .. or if they didnt , we had a track where we could talk about it ... because there WAS something to talk about, to debate and discuss ... and we could reconcile to what was being shown ...

But remember from the very FIRST day of the Going Back to the Past track, we were ALL apprehensive ... agreed, we never saw such a huge slide coming ... heck, what slide, it's a free fall now ... but we had all realised that this track is going to be crappy ... that too, from the first day itself ... while the whole forum was going gaga over the 'old flavour of MJHT" being back and all that rubbish ... we SAW it coming ...

and you know what ... actually, that we got two full months of a decent track is a miracle in itself ... on top of which, icing on the cake ... it wasn't mixed with anything or anybody else ... okay, we got RoAsh, maria ... but the main track was always Sajan ... added to which, the writers were ABLE to experiment because we were WILLING to watch that experimentation ... unfortunately, we were just too few people to make a difference to the TRP's ... but then, that's always the case ... masses win over the classes every time 😆
and also, like I said, the MJHT audience is already set ... and its mainly these hormonal youngsters ... who couldnt care less about story ... they get bored with SG of season One, for heaven's sake, and season one SG now seem so gentle and sweet romance types compared to the angst and feeling we've seen in S2 ...

Take it like watching a movie ... over in 3 hours ... this was over in two months ... so we still got two good months ...
AND we're getting Meethi Choori ... am  i looking forward to that one!!! 😉
😆
anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey wths with meethi choori? when it gonna air? sanaya hvnt been before na? i dnt miss na?

n i agree, the "zindagi" song moment of sajan were eeeewww! come on they suppose to be so young, college going n wht they r doing! ( going doing rhymes)

n gunjan was suppose to be such a shy person!

i preffer S1 SG n MN anythime than S2!
mads thumbnail

Originally posted by: anwaya

hey wths with meethi choori? when it gonna air? sanaya hvnt been before na? i dnt miss na?

n i agree, the "zindagi" song moment of sajan were eeeewww! come on they suppose to be so young, college going n wht they r doing! ( going doing rhymes)

n gunjan was suppose to be such a shy person!

i preffer S1 SG n MN anythime than S2!

anjie I disagree wit u abt everything !! 😆

I LOVED zindagi .. I LOVED the SG in S2 .. 😆

mads thumbnail
abt meethi choori ..sanaya's epi is gonna air this sat .. CANNOT wait for it .. 😍 n nope u havent missed her, she is yet to cum .. 😳
anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well i hated the harkate they did in that song! u knw wht i mean!

n i loved them in S1, but Sam looks amazing in S2, why hvnt he cut his heairs before!

wl see this sat, meethi choori!
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Anjie ... you do realise you're committing blasphemy here, don't you??? 😆😆😆

All S2 SG fans here ... present and accounted for ... we all LOVE SG of season two ... and I loved Zindagi too ... 😳

As for MN in S2 .... NO comments 🤣 ... except that they havent done a three year regression for them, they've done a twenty three year one ... they're back to being two year olds 🤣
mads thumbnail
I loved those harkate..LOL! 😆 but I can see why u hated them .. 😳

n yeshhh..sam looks amazing in wit tht hair n specs in S2.. 😍

okie anyways, m off now anjie..gotta get back to work .. so byeeeee .. take care! 🤗