written update June 7, 2010

SonyaBlade thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi I noticed the written update wasn't done so I"ll do it even though its really late.

episode starts off with Kokila telling Jigar's mother and father that they are making a big mistake in marrying him to Rashi. She tells them that they will be sorry one day for doing this.

The wedding takes place of Rashi/Jigar and Ahem/Gopi. Everything happens pretty painlessly and fast. Ahem is usual with his blank look and Jigar as usual is smiling even though his fiance left him and now he is marrying someone else. I don't get that......😕

They do the Bidaai, and Rashi's mom is acting her usual self. She asks Jigar's mom to treat her daughter well (she's completely forgotten about Gopi) and of course Mammaji as usual is worried about Gopi and wonders how she will do adjust. Rashi's mom gives a sarcastic remark about how Gopi better make sure she acts properly in her new house as its not only her house now but Rashi's as well and Rashi will also suffer if Gopi makes a mistake.

Jigar and Rashi and in one car and Ahem and Gopi are in another. As they drive away from the families, the little girl (sorry I forgot Gopi's friends name......) she runs behind the cars yelling Gopi Behein, Gopi Behein. Gopi asks Ahem if he can ask the driver to stop the vehicle so she can go see her. He stops the vehicle and Gopi gets out adn gives her a big hug. The little girl gives her a present with two dolls and Ahem's letter saying that she has to keep the first letter that Ahem ever wrote her. gopi agrees and says the letter holds a lot of importance as it got rid of all of her worry about Ahem. She goes back to hte car and its really cute when the litle girl calls Ahem, Ahem Jiju.....

Both cars drive away again and this time they stop for people crossing the road. A lady comes to the open window of Ahem and asks for money, saying that his jodi is really special...etc..etc....

Ahem presses the button to close the window and the scene stops at Gopi giving Ahem a disappointed look.

PRECAP: Rashi and Jigar are at the door step alongside Ahem and Gopi. Mota Bhabhi tells them to come in, and Rashi is about the tap over the rice, when Kokila yells for her to stop......

Sorry if there are any mistakes, but for the life of me I can't remember what Gopis little friends name is......😭 

All in all not a whole lot happened in this episode. The wedding took most of the epi and it was not interesting and not boring....just plain old normal wedding.

Edited by SonyaBlade - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lins_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
well done👍🏼 nice update. that little girl name is panna⭐️
DriftInfinitely thumbnail
nice update. missed the episode but looks like not much happened.
siims thumbnail
thnx.......im missd it  yestderday..n ya her name is panna
cute girl😃