perfectoo

i know you want me..you know i wantcha hhaha

lol

anyways i loved the analysis
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
lovely post Niki

im really out of words to say right now..
becuz you beautfully covered everythin
and i dont wanna look stupid ramblin onπŸ˜†
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prejudice

Very nice post, Nikita.

Good Analysis...
As much as she was sad and relieved that the goodbye with Armaan was done, just one look at the flower(s) and Mrs. Modi was back in action...
Sid - You are so right...Can he get any more cute? The way he  cutely argues with Sue about how the flower's colour would matter...brought out his innocence...And as you point out, he was swift in rectifying his mistake once he learns  the significance of the color.

Thanks 😳

I know he was so innocent, he was like I saw them I brought them and I gave them to her, he didn't see any meaning to it, he just wanted to show her he cares and he used flowers to do so! 😳
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishu_25

nikita good job!!! nice song "I know u want me... u know I want youπŸ˜‰
may be tomorrow they can sing this song!!!πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†It would be interesting to see Sid singing this song but then again he is Mr Houston! πŸ˜‰
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Good analysis Niki

I do agree that Ridz was right to think about the day's event, she made a final closure today, to one man she will always love - and will stay in her heart as a memory

That she took one step towards another man who is her husband and her future, where she sees herself beside - by accepting the roses and secretly having a small smile on her face as she walked out
These little gestures mean so much more coz it shows to her that Sid indeed cares and wants her still

nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajni786

Nikzooooooooo..............very awesomely analyzed.....πŸ‘

I along with u wish Mr and Mrs Modi a blissful marriage life ahead 😳

Thanks 😳

I know I can't wait to see the Modi's married life! Where their biggest problem should be who is cooking breakfast πŸ˜†
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaan730

Niks.
I think your analysis was really perfect. And since there was a slight lack of SR scenes today, I'll comment on the AR one. I think it was a beautiful heart wrenching, tear jerking scene. And I think that both Jenny and KSG did more than full justice to it. Armaan, oi hoi. What can I even say. I love him to pieces and you could see him, finally finally, gaining some closure. But I think that Riddhima, right now, is in a very logical place to be. You don't know that Sid really wants to be with you, he hasn't told you, so how would you know? But Armaan loves you, oh he loves you more than his own life, so why shouldn't you be with him. The discussion-with-self that should have happened months and months before, [trust me I know, we were on the same timeline, and then Riddhima dragged along] happened today. Its good, its closure. And Today, I think I can say good bye to the AR that I loved and loved, up until that one day in September, because their story is over. At least in this janam. But I, even as an SR fan. Really do Hope that AR are together in the next 6 janam's. [if you want to bash me for that you may, both SR and AR fans, but it is what I truly feel]

I know there was a serious lack of SR I am sure it will be made up for tommorow πŸ˜†.

KaJen did give the scene full justics and it was beautifully shown 😳! I am happy for Armaan as well he is finally getting the closer he needs to move on. I know I am glad the scene finally happened as well πŸ˜†

Oh no worries, I know you were an AR fan and it is prefectly fine, I was as well but not as major as everyone here, πŸ˜† since I gave up on the love story a long time ago but still it was weird to watch them final get closer πŸ˜• πŸ˜†.

As for the Janam stuff I am not a believer in it, but for you as you wish πŸ˜†
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Niks.
Hehe. Yeah I was a fan, not so hard core, but a fan. As for janam, I'm not a believer either, but in keeping with the dialouges, and the traditions that possibly Armaan/Riddhima/Sid believe in...that was why I said the Janam stuff.

Love Ya,

Jaan
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramy25

OH MY GEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!😲

NiknakπŸ€—

Perfect perfect perfect analysis!πŸ‘πŸΌ Not only are we our usual RoFL buds....but also have some telepathic connection! caz duuuuuuude, you summed up each and every syllable that rushed through my mind as I "bhang" my soberness today by watching the epi (although on fast forward till SR scene came byπŸ˜†)........!

Finally!....pheeeeeeeeew!πŸ€ͺ Finally Dr. Riddhma Gupta..., set her decision through! Finally she let her past go ...that smile..that looking back as she passed by Sid , said it all!She's finally happy and content......yeah she is!😳

A new dawn is set upon Sid and Riddhima as the rainy night nears its end......those drops of rain aren't just precipitation.......those drops are the tears...tears from Riddhima's heart...the final tears..the final goodbye but a relieving and hopeful welcome to the new future....a future with the man she took the wedding vows....Riddhima Gupta is complete sense Riddhima Modi!

Amy πŸ€—
Thank you 😳 🀣🀣I am guessing PriDa telepathic has become SR telepathic 🀣🀣

NAHII Your Soberness, its ok we can start the programme again when the show starts going round in circles again I am guessing Mid-July πŸ˜† when I am on Holiday πŸ˜†!  I think we need to hold more regular meetings. πŸ˜†

I know she has let go and she is finally happy! 😳

In bold I love that paragraph beautifully said πŸ‘πŸ‘
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TazzyA

omg nikkki i loved this post, wicked stuff yaar, and rightly said AR && SR both portrayed their feelings very well today, and that song is onna my faves, and trully does sum up the way they all were behaving today 😊 great job yaar xxx

Thanks! 😳

I know I love the song dancing to it at least once a week is a must πŸ˜†, I even have dance moves for the chorus! πŸ˜†