SR:One, Two, Three, Four...Uno, dou, tres, quatro

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey ppz, πŸ€—

Disclaimer: You know the rules! 😳 If not please feel free to go and educate yourself in them.

Right this song below, I think some's up today's episode for me prefectly. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjeWANdpJ9Y[/YOUTUBE]

This song actually summed up AR and SR for me today. Well Riddhima's feelings anyway! 😳

Riddhima's view point!

Firstly because for AR, it is obvious AR would have been together had Riddhima not married Sid, but Siddhima are together hence today was important for AR because it meant goodbye, I mean they always wanted each other but now that want has changed for Riddhima and it was hard to let go, of course it is I mean two years can't mean nothing to a person, so it was a well done scene and I must say it was nice goodbye,  well not nice but I am sure it gave both AR some closer esp Armaan because Riddhima had gained that closer a while ago, because she was ready to build a life with Sid since March, Armaan's return on delayed that start and she was stalling all these months yes intially because of shock but then the mess got bigger and she did eventually realise where her heart lies because had it been Armaan she would have stopped hurting Sid a long time ago and today it would have been Sid who she would be wishing goodbye to. Today they both understood where they stood with each others feelings and how they need to move on because did always want each other and it is a huge change for them both when they have both realised that Riddhima doesn't want Armaan she wants Sid and it was hard for Armaan but he understood 😳.

Riddhima of course went to her cabin upset I mean any sane person wouldπŸ˜† (wait am I calling Riddhima sane πŸ˜•πŸ˜†)! Ok back to my point, I mean it is a weight of her shoulders she is happy she is sad, but this was the most important thing she left a man who loved her for a man she doesn't even know if he loves her or not. I mean she was sad because its not easy saying goodbye to a guy, who loves you more than his own life, to someone you have loved for two years, I mean she is leaving comfort for the unknown, I mean she does know Sid and trusts him but it is still an unknown for her. 😳

But then she saw a rose, on her desk and it made her smile, and the only name that came to mind was Sid. ☺️ Mr Siddhant Modi her husband. He hadn't forgotten about her but he had left her a rose😳, her emotions were raw but she wanted to know what Sid wanted to say. And here he comes like he always does when she is confused. 😳 With a bunch of red roses. She is initially surprised but it confirms all her doubts he does care or he would not have come with the roses. She takes the flowers and her smile says it all, she had the same smile when she thought she had heard Sid's true feelings.

In the car, when she was thinking about her day which to be honest, I am glad she was because even she is gaining closure and then she thought about Sid and how he was trying to impress her, how he had become part of her, she can't see life without him, I am sure if someone asked her to close her eyes and see her life in the future one person she will always she in every part of it was Sid, even if everyone else was there or not she would see Sid. She was sad about leaving Armaan but she knows she needs to move on and she had started to move on she is happy with her choice. 😳

Sid's view point

Sid is so cute😳, can he get an cuter? (No need to answer this questionπŸ˜†) He was there confused as to what he had done wrong with the rose, he had given her a rose and written her a note in hope for their relationship to actually start, a new start and a white rose is the prefect way, not that he actually knew that he was so sweet, he got her a rose and he gave to her, how was he meant to know the colour actually mattered? Here I have to agree with him the colour should not matter, the thought should count and I think Riddhima saw that.

When he realised it should be red, the first thing he did was set out to make his mistake, right he went their with flowers a whole bunch of red roses, he may not have seen Riddhima's smile but he certainly had a smile on his face when she accepted the roses.

So here I am wishing Mr and Mrs Modi best of luck for their new start together! 😳 May the rain and this coming night bring a new day, a new beginning for them.

Peace out! 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riddhima's ache over releasing Armaan stepped back in the shadows the moment she saw Sid's rose and from then on , it was only Sid for her

Keeryi says who are you waiting for and Ridz looks at Sid,  Ridz says she needs to talk to Sid - and Keerti says Sid isnt going anywhere, he is here

Ironic in a way isnt it, Ridz is waiting for Sid as she has been for days, (as Sid is waiting for her always) and Keerti says Sid is here and going anywhere - how true is that, that Sid has always been right there and and isnt and hasnt gone anywhere from Ridz all this time

Edited by luvarti - 13 years ago
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very nice post, Nikita.

Good Analysis...
As much as she was sad and relieved that the goodbye with Armaan was done, just one look at the flower(s) and Mrs. Modi was back in action...
Sid - You are so right...Can he get any more cute? The way he  cutely argues with Sue about how the flower's colour would matter...brought out his innocence...And as you point out, he was swift in rectifying his mistake once he learns  the significance of the color.
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nikita good job!!! nice song "I know u want me... u know I want youπŸ˜‰
may be tomorrow they can sing this song!!!πŸ˜†
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nikzooooooooo..............very awesomely analyzed.....πŸ‘

I along with u wish Mr and Mrs Modi a blissful marriage life ahead 😳
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Niks.
I think your analysis was really perfect. And since there was a slight lack of SR scenes today, I'll comment on the AR one. I think it was a beautiful heart wrenching, tear jerking scene. And I think that both Jenny and KSG did more than full justice to it. Armaan, oi hoi. What can I even say. I love him to pieces and you could see him, finally finally, gaining some closure. But I think that Riddhima, right now, is in a very logical place to be. You don't know that Sid really wants to be with you, he hasn't told you, so how would you know? But Armaan loves you, oh he loves you more than his own life, so why shouldn't you be with him. The discussion-with-self that should have happened months and months before, [trust me I know, we were on the same timeline, and then Riddhima dragged along] happened today. Its good, its closure. And Today, I think I can say good bye to the AR that I loved and loved, up until that one day in September, because their story is over. At least in this janam. But I, even as an SR fan. Really do Hope that AR are together in the next 6 janam's. [if you want to bash me for that you may, both SR and AR fans, but it is what I truly feel]

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OH MY GEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!😲

NiknakπŸ€—

Perfect perfect perfect analysis!πŸ‘πŸΌ Not only are we our usual RoFL buds....but also have some telepathic connection! caz duuuuuuude, you summed up each and every syllable that rushed through my mind as I "bhang" my soberness today by watching the epi (although on fast forward till SR scene came byπŸ˜†)........!

Finally!....pheeeeeeeeew!πŸ€ͺ Finally Dr. Riddhma Gupta..., set her decision through! Finally she let her past go ...that smile..that looking back as she passed by Sid , said it all!She's finally happy and content......yeah she is!😳

A new dawn is set upon Sid and Riddhima as the rainy night nears its end......those drops of rain aren't just precipitation.......those drops are the tears...tears from Riddhima's heart...the final tears..the final goodbye but a relieving and hopeful welcome to the new future....a future with the man she took the wedding vows....Riddhima Gupta is complete sense Riddhima Modi!

Edited by Ramy25 - 13 years ago
TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg nikkki i loved this post, wicked stuff yaar, and rightly said AR && SR both portrayed their feelings very well today, and that song is onna my faves, and trully does sum up the way they all were behaving today 😊 great job yaar xxx

Originally posted by: Jaan730

Niks.
I think your analysis was really perfect. And since there was a slight lack of SR scenes today, I'll comment on the AR one. I think it was a beautiful heart wrenching, tear jerking scene. And I think that both Jenny and KSG did more than full justice to it. Armaan, oi hoi. What can I even say. I love him to pieces and you could see him, finally finally, gaining some closure. But I think that Riddhima, right now, is in a very logical place to be. You don't know that Sid really wants to be with you, he hasn't told you, so how would you know? But Armaan loves you, oh he loves you more than his own life, so why shouldn't you be with him. The discussion-with-self that should have happened months and months before, [trust me I know, we were on the same timeline, and then Riddhima dragged along] happened today. Its good, its closure. And Today, I think I can say good bye to the AR that I loved and loved, up until that one day in September, because their story is over. At least in this janam. But I, even as an SR fan. Really do Hope that AR are together in the next 6 janam's. [if you want to bash me for that you may, both SR and AR fans, but it is what I truly feel]

since i m also a SR convert from an AR fan......i will still want SIDDHIMA for 4 janams and AR for 3 janams

is here an 8th janam..then it cud hv been even

i m helplessly biased 2wards Siddhima

nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvarti

Riddhima's ache over releasing Armaan stepped back in the shadows the moment she saw Sid's rose and from then on , it was only Sid for her

Keeryi says who are you waiting for and Ridz looks at Sid,  Ridz says she needs to talk to Sid - and Keerti says Sid isnt going anywhere, he is here

Ironic in a way isnt it, Ridz is waiting for Sid as she has been for days, (as Sid is waiting for her always) and Keerti says Sid is here and going anywhere - how true is that, that Sid has always been right there and and isnt and hasnt gone anywhere from Ridz all this time

I agree her ache for Armaan stopped when she saw Sid because she knew she maybe hurting now but in the future her decision is absolutely correct.

I know Sid has always been there and Riddhima was shown that even if it wasn't in a straight forward way but she knows Sid will always be there where ever she is! 😳