Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharonyaqoob thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

awsome post dear!!!
true!!!!!goood byes r always difficult...
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey - again a lovely post

I agree goodbyes are the most hardest thing to do, in whichever state it might be esp saying goodbye like how AR have to, to let go of the past fully knowing that no one was at fault but only fate and destiny played a big hand in what has happened and how Ridz moved on (moving on as in changing to a woman as well) - that as you said paved a way for Ridz to Sid

Ridz has been at her worst and her moving on came slowly, it was painful and hurtful what she went through - she was a broken woman, and she doesnt want Armaan to go through that pain to what she suffered hence her telling him to move on, dont let this stop you from moving on, embracing life, finding hope and love again because Ridz found and stepped forward in her life with alot of pain that she endured for lets say 6 months, and when we saw her and esp with Sid during her coming back, she was a bitter angry woman, she stepped forward with that one man who gave her life, life in a literal sense and a new world for her to hope, dream and love again, and that one man who had been there when no one was and took her hand and became her husband - her soulmate, is that one man who silently loves her passionately, still today silently waits  for her as always, watching her from afar

They say time heals - makes the hurting less, which is true but in this case i believe its true and it will, because Armaan got a closure from Ridz, nothing has been left unsaid or undone - As you said Arp -   Eventually, he too will find a new meaning for life.  He too will find something worth living for.  She certainly hopes he finds love as she did with Sid.  But if not love, then something else will certainly come along and find this wonderful man. 

Today Ridz Modi can live with her past and look back with love and fondness in what she shared with Armaan and how she came to love, Ridz wants the same for Armaan to do, look back on them with a smile - not what they lost but what they gained by each other

And in a way - Its not about the ending, its about the journey that matters - the love that they learnt, to fall in love and experience it - and calling them each other's First Love

the woman she is now is one that unfortunately, cannot belong to Armaan.  But that does not mean she will forget Armaan for his love was the path that paved her way to where she was meant to be.  Where destiny had intended for her to find her soulmate, the man she was meant to spend eternity with her husband, her soulmate, Siddhant Modi.
And this sums up overall why Ridz is a woman today - and that she indeed has moved on, and why and who Ridz is, and where and who she is with at this junction on her life - as you said her husband, her soulmate Siddhant Modi, because she is Riddhima Siddhant Modi not by just name but by heart and something way beyond love........
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Arpooooooooo................once again marvelous post πŸ‘......I feel like I keep repeating my praises four u....but oh well......had I known other ways to praise u in this virtual space aparts from alpabets....I would have done that😳....

Two lines on which I will share my thots:

Life is a long journey we each embark on.  And where it will lead no one ever knows nor can they control.  But there is one thing that we can control and it is the way we let the experiences of life influence us.  Take what destiny doles out to you and embrace, for it will only lead to your own growth. 

My parents have always said this to me...."Life is like an ocean.......and challenges in life that u face are like the waves of the ocean......and like the waves which come one after the other....with varied strengths and heights......so are the challenges......its how u will fight against these tides.....these waves.....to make ur journey smooth.......to reach the shore.....and if u face these tides/waves/challenges with a smile and open arms and with determination........failure will not be part of u.....infact u become a much stronger person from within......and u will forever belief in this one saying...."watever happens.....happens for a reason and the reasons are for the best of u.....and its only time that will tell u why and u will have nothing but a huge smile on ur face and sigh of thankfulness in u"

The woman she is now is one that unfortunately, cannot belong to Armaan.  But that does not mean she will forget Armaan for his love was the path that paved her way to where she was meant to be.  Where destiny had intended for her to find her soulmate, the man she was meant to spend eternity with her husband, her soulmate, Siddhant Modi.

Very well put....as nitzoo had mentioned once.....Armaan was the summerfield where she learnt the first alphabets of love......the first emotions and feelings of those tender moments......where she first recognized the meaning behind the sudden fluctuations of her heart beats..... and when Sid came in her life.......she learnt that after every winter.....there is a spring where flowers will bloom again......where u can smile again at the beauty of the surroundings of nature.....of life.....she learnt......that darkness does not last forever......a new dawn will shine upon u with new hopes......new desires......
Armaan will forever remain ridz's prince charming that gals weave dreams of since childhood.......but Sid will be her guiding light....her knight in the shining armour that a lady engulfs as she evolves into a matured woman facing the reality..........he is her destined SOULMATE!!!!!!!!!

Edited by sajni786 - 13 years ago
athithi thumbnail
Arp:
Great post.. as usualπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Loved it.. I wish some of the people who believe in eternal love read your post and take time to understand.
Most girls grow up to think that love is eternal..(thanks to these bollywood films ..) .. there is nothing wrong with weaving rainbows of your life..but life is not a bed of roses - it has thorns too..no one looks forward to a breakup.. but unfortunately, thats the reality for some people.. how you handle it is completely upto you.. how far do you take you go forward with your love - treading and shattering hopes of your family when things don't workout.!!. that scene with Dr.shashank and Ridz after the so-called rape scene where Shanky asks Ridz - about how is that she forgets everyone and everything near to her when she thinks of Armaan was really heart-breaking.. It really shatters the close family when their son/daughter is losing everything in life in the name of love..That was the mode Ridz was in - thinking love was eternal - but fate had different plans..

In fact, thats the impact of love on some people - Ridz didn't mind taking her own life - without thinking twice about her parents - forget about Sid - he was nothing to her at that time.. she was literally in a trance !!

Like you said, there is more to life than love - loving your companion is very important - but you cannot stop living in  the name of love.
This goes hand-in-hand with your other post about Realists -- these are the lessons that you learn in life - call it emotional maturity or girl-to-woman transformation, they are bound to happen to any one..
Tara_T thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘

this is really good
good byes are always difficult
no matter wat relationship it be
and AR had a really good strong base
and this kind of good bye was needed for them to remind themselves its time to move on

really beautifully written TM πŸ‘
πŸ‘
-TomNJerry- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

this piece of work is sheer brilliance ... splendid ... truly an amazing read πŸ‘πŸ‘
absolutely awe-inspiring to see how beautifully u have put the parts together ... words refuse me πŸ‘πŸΌ
i was shipped off to a different world while reading this 😍

its so true ... u know u are in love when the hardest thing to say is a GOODBYE ... truly heartbreaking.

For this exact same reason i would never want siddhima to fall apart. Its hard enough dealing with something like this and no one should ever go through this twice.

someone has beautifully said ... Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad coz I miss you I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss ...

i am ecstatic to have read this ... all i can say is thank you πŸ€—
n continue writing

ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I can't describe how I felt while reading your post as it was amazingly touching and beautifully compiled...
Arps you just explained the truth of Armaan and Riddhima's life in your post...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
It can't be denied that Riddhima will always love Armaan no matter which stage she crosses in life with her soulmate,Siddhant...
Armaan will always remain as a beautiful memory in her heart with whom she lived life to the fullest..
Armaan was the man who gave life to all her desires of love and her dreams of being loved...
Armaan is a name who will always remain connected with her somehow or the other....

Few months back Armaan left Riddhima for her own good and never thought he would meet her again but life does not always go as expected and soon we saw them meeting again but at a painful verge..
Riddhima,by then,had painfully moved on after waiting for a long time and after trying to find him....
Slowly,with each passing day,her hopes died of ever reconciling with her love and as her hopes died,a new relation took birth which was created by God..

As you mentioned,the basketball court was the best place for two eternal lovers to say goodbye as it was the place from where their beautiful journey had started and so it was the best place where it should have ended...
Their goodbyes were painful and disturbing as they knew they would never meet like lovers again but just as colleagues or friends...
Riddhima would go back in her own world with the man to whom she had given a place in her heart but Armaan was completely heartbroken...

Armaan should move on as it has been said that even if we refuse to see the world,it doesn't mean that the world can also not see us...
He will have to find a new love in life as life never stops for anyone and people life their life without caring for another and this life should be lived to the fullest...
Riddhima was shown a path by God which made some of her pain vanish from her heart and I really hope Armaan also finds a partner who can heal his wounds which,time and again,have been freshened...

Edited by Wafa_94 - 13 years ago
good that rids diidnt see\sid's latter ir flower before she went to the BB court, that shows she made the final decsion of being with sid without any influence of the flower/letter. it was rids descision and even though she doesnt know that sid wants her, she decided to be with sid. 
]

destiny/fate have always played a huge role in the Siddhima story,
arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you all for the kind words...😳

I will definitely be back to respond to your guys' thoughts, just a little busy with the real world rite now...

but thank you so much for reading and responding