~Will You Love Me?~ Promo (01/01)

Jinalee114 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
~Will You Love Me?~

*Character Sketch*

Armaan Malik (Karan Singh Grover) - Most popular guy in college. He is smart and extremely handsome. Just broke up with his girlfriend Nikki.

Riddhima Gupta (Sukirti Kandpal) - Beautiful, sweet, smart, and an independent young women. Does not have a very good relationship with her family (will find out as the story continues). Loved by her friends. Very shy in front of people but not among her friends. Has a huge crush on Armaan since the beginning of college but he doesn't even notice her. Has two classes with him. Best friend is Muskaan.

Muskaan Chadda - Very crazy but sweet girl. Best friend is Riddhima. Knows about Riddhima's crush on Armaan.

Rahul Garewal - One of Armaan's friends. Smart and good looking.

Nikita Malhotra - Also known as Nikki. Most popular girl in school. Wears very short and tight clothing. Not a very nice person. Just broke up with Armaan.

Vivek Sharma - Popular guy in college. Armaan's friend. Not a good guy.

HEY EVERYONE! πŸ˜ƒ
This is my first time writing an ff. I hope you like it. Some other characters may be added as the story goes on. Leave comments. ENJOY! πŸ˜‰
Edited by Jinalee114 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jinalee114 thumbnail

Index

Character Sketch - Page One
Chapter One - Page One
Chapter Two - Page Three
Note - Page Four
Chapter Three - Page Five
Promo - Page Seven
Chapter Four - Page Nine
Promo - Page Eleven
Chapter Five - Page Twelve
Promo - Page Fifteen
Note - Page Eighteen
Chapter Six - Page Nineteen
Chapter Seven (Part A+B) - Page Twenty Three
Chapter Eight - Page Twenty Nine
Promo - Page Thirty Two
Chapter Nine - Page Thirty Seven
Promo - Page Thirty Nine

PM LIST

** L.U.S.H **
-Prithi-
-Miya-
-Nina-
akshad
ammyluvridzi
ankitajain94
anumeha_rajat
AR_LOVER
araja1234
Armaan-KSG
ARMAANKSGFAN
armaania13
armaanrox
Azmii
Caramel_21
coolvini4u
cutiepreet
Dark_Desire
dashingtusha13
disha4life
DRarmaanfan
here-i-am
illa8
jiyaa
karankideewanix
kajenkashkriya
maangeetcrazy
Medzi_ARian...
mohit_aggarwal
moonlight2630
Phatty16
Riddss
rupzloveu
scorpio97
shivi17
sjain
Suvarna...
swati_ar
x.sunayna.x
xogopi1022
Edited by Jinalee114 - 12 years ago
Jinalee114 thumbnail

*Chapter One*

Cafeteria

There he was, sitting at the table with his popular group. He had the most amazing body, the most adorable face, the most stunning eyes, and the most exquisite smile. He was none other than Armaan Malik. Every girl drools over him and Riddhima Gupta was no exception.

"Riddhima!"

Riddhima stopped starring at Armaan and looked toward her best friend, Muskaan Chadda. Muskaan sat down in front of Riddhima, blocking her view.

"Stop starring at Armaan and come shopping with me after class."

"Shopping?...But why?" asked Riddhima.

"You forgot! How could you! Don't talk to me!" Muskaan said acting all dramatic.

Riddhima rolled her eyes.

"Okay...I'm sorry my Drama Queen. Now tell me...what did I forget?" Riddhima said taking a bite of her pizza.

"The Black and Silver Ball!" said an over excited Muskaan.

"So...I don't want to go. We don't even have dates."

"Your no fun, Riddhima. Your going and that is final. As for dates, we can go together."

"Whooah, Muskaan...I don't know about you but I'm not like that." Riddhima giggled.

"Oye!" Muskaan hit Riddhima's arm. "I'm not like that either. I'm just saying that we can go as friends. A lot of people go with their friends."

"I know but it's still going to be weird."

"It's not going to be that bad. Please, Riddhima! Please!" Muskaan went on her knees and folded her hands in front of Riddhima. "Please!"

Riddhima looked around. People were starring.

"Muskaan...get up." Riddhima said as embarrassment crept up her face.

"No, not until you say yes." said a determined Muskaan still on her knees.

Suddenly, Riddhima looked towards Armaan's table. Everyone was laughing, including Armaan. Riddhima felt really embarrassed now.

"Okay!...Fine!"

"Yaay!" Muskaan got up and hugged Riddhima. "Okay...meet me at the parking lot after class."

BBRRIINNGG!!

"See you!" Muskaan went to her next class.

Riddhima quietly threw away her trash and prepared herself for the lecture she will have to listen to next period.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Class

"That's all for today's lesson." said the professor.

BBRRIINNGG!!

"Have a nice day."

Riddhima closed her notebook and started packing her stuff. She rushed out of class knowing that if she's late, Muskaan is going to kill her. Riddhima was about to turn when...BAM! All her papers were scattered on the floor. Great, just great. She bent down and started gathering her papers. Riddhima had bumped into someone but was in too much of a rush to notice who until that person bent down to help.

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean to bump into you." said the person.

Wait! I know that voice. Riddhima stopped gathering her papers and looked up.

Armaan.

He was helping her gather her papers. Awww...he is so sweet! Riddhima just kept on starring at him.

"Here you go." Armaan handed Riddhima her papers.

Riddhima came out of her dream world and took her papers from his hand.

"Thanks." Came the almost whisper reply.

Both of them got up from the floor. Suddenly, Riddhima's cell phone went on. Horrible timing. Riddhima picked up her phone.

"WHERE ARE YOU, RIDDHIMA!" shouted Muskaan over the phone. Riddhima had to keep her phone at a distance so that she doesn't become deaf because of Muskaan shouting.

Armaan raised his eyebrows. Riddhima just smiled sheepishly.

"I'm coming, Muskaan." Riddhima said into the phone and hung up before Muskaan could yell at her again.

"I guess your in a rush." said Armaan.

"Ummm...yeah." said Riddhima, still standing there.

"Then...I guess you should get going."

"Yeah..." Then Riddhima finally understood that she was still standing there. "Ummm...yeah...yeah...bye!" Riddhima rushed passed Armaan. OMG! That was sooo embarrassing! Riddhima cursed herself all the way to the parking lot.

"Finally! What took you so long!?" Muskaan asked while Riddhima put her purse in the back seat and put on her seatbelt.

"Armaan." Riddhima said while Muskaan started to drive.

"What!?"

"Yeah...I bumped into him while rushing to get here." Riddhima closed her eyes and put her head against the seat. She was tired from all the class work and she wanted to replay the little "scene" between Armaan and herself again and again.

Muskaan shook her head.

"Oh!...I have some good news for you!" said Muskaan.

"What?" Asked Riddhima, still having her eyes closed.

"Armaan and Nikki broke up."

"WHAT!!!" Riddhima screamed. She was no longer tired and wanted to know everything of what happened.

"That's right. He is single again."

"What?...How?...When?"

"They broke up two days ago. I don't know exactly why...everyone is saying different things."

"This happened two days ago and your telling me this NOW!?"

"Hey...I just found out right now ok. You should just be happy that he is no longer dating that Nikki anymore."

"Yeah...I guess your right. I just can't stand her! I don't know what she thinks of herself."

"She thinks of herself as "Daddy's Little Rich Princess" who gets everything she wants. I heard that after she left Armaan, the next day she started seeing Abhi."

"Are you serious!?"

Muskaan nodded.

"Thank God Armaan is no longer dating her. I'm sure it was all her fault for the break up."

"Now, Riddhima...Don't think Armaan is all that good ok."

"Whatever."

Muskaan shook her head. She doesn't even know why she even tries to change Riddhima's feelings toward Armaan. She knows that Armaan can be nice sometimes but he is just not the boyfriend material. He is not the kind of guy you introduce to your parents. Muskaan just hopes that Riddhima realizes this soon and doesn't get hurt on the way.

HI EVERYONE!
This is my first part. I hope it's ok. Hope you enjoy it. Please comment and press the like button. πŸ˜Š
Edited by Jinalee114 - 13 years ago
moonlight2630 thumbnail
very intresting
waiting 4 ur next update
plzzz counti....
awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aw hun!
this was a really cute update, and I loved the way you introduced your characters!
Wonderful job hun, lovely!
Add me to your PM list please! 😳

Check out my FF if you're looking for something to read! πŸ˜‰

xo. Fatima
xogopi1022 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Excellent loved it. I'm so glad the primary focus of the show is AR. It's so goo d caan't wait read next one PM me when your next part is up.

ankitajain94 thumbnail
Very nice
Plz add me 2 ur pm's list
Jinalee114 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonlight2630

very intresting
waiting 4 ur next update
plzzz counti....

thnx hun...will continue soon😊
Jinalee114 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phatty16

Aw hun!
this was a really cute update, and I loved the way you introduced your characters!
Wonderful job hun, lovely!
Add me to your PM list please! 😳

Check out my FF if you're looking for something to read! πŸ˜‰

xo. Fatima

awwwww...thank u sweetie....i will definitly add u 2 my PM list n i will definitly check out ur ff πŸ˜ƒ
Jinalee114 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xogopi1022

Excellent loved it. I'm so glad the primary focus of the show is AR. It's so goo d caan't wait read next one PM me when your next part is up.

thnx hun!...yup the main focus is on AR....i will update very soon n i will definitly add u 2 my PM list πŸ˜ƒ