JKR :: Daily Episode Discussion Vol. II - Page 82

Posted: 12 years ago
Though for the last few months, they had started dragging this show a bit...and i even stopped watching it for a while...but i did watch the last episode..and it was awesome performance wise...very heartbreaking. :(
I had developed an emotional bonding with all these characters, however, i m a li'l disappointed with the way they ended things in a hurried manner...They should've atleast shown something regarding tantya tope , raghunath singh etc...some narration could've been used...the end seemed abrupt...we wanted to see more... 
and yeah one more thing, i still can't get over the last scene's background music...smthg like.. aaa aaa aaa...in a female voice..!! very touching !
I will miss the show.  They wind up little bit at end and end is little different than history but... It was an amazing show. I loved each episode.

Jhansi ki rani amar rahe.
I am and will always truely inspired by her.
Jai Hind !!
hey...it wasn't a bit different...that was totally different...

...firstly, jhansi ki rani got injured as she jumped over a huge wall wid her horse...and dis is how she died...

...her maid sundar was d one who performed rani's last minute rituals...

...rani's father was hanged three days AFTER her death...

...and many such things...

...lastly i just wan't to say that...if u r doing something...then plz do it correctly...don't make ur own stories ...i was eagerly waiting for its last episode...nd it was all false story...

Originally posted by anu93

Last episode was a AWESOME⭐️ at the same time Real HeartBreaking as expected...Kratika's expressions and performance was OMG!!!...I have no words to describe it...I was feeling like I am watching real Virangana Rani Laxmibai⭐️⭐️...Damodar - Laxmibai - Tatya Guru last Scene was so touchy😭😭😭...Laxmibai's last touch to Damodar was 😭😭😭...I was literally crying😭😭

Agreed- the last episode was awesome!! 👏
i could not watch that scene with Damodar-TatyaGuru and JKR, but her final fight was amazing, it really did justice to her name and legacy, people will remember it for sure!

JKR ki Jai!!!!! Har Har Mahadev!!!👏
Originally posted by shivati

...firstly, jhansi ki rani got injured as she jumped over a huge wall wid her horse...and dis is how she died...

...lastly i just wan't to say that...if u r doing something...then plz do it correctly...don't make ur own stories ...i was eagerly waiting for its last episode...nd it was all false story...

Ya I agree

I know that most of what was shown in the end did not happen as it did in the past. but there are conflicting stories for somethings, and others, well i guess they had to keep the interest of people because of TRPs, its a sad thing but a reality...but i will tell you that this serial has inspired so many to be thankful for our history, so many people started watching this serial in the recent months...
It sucks that they did not show what happens to Damodar Rao, and how 60 of his mother's supporters had to survive on the bare minimum, and how they had to live as exiles in their own country, and how he lived in Indore in his later part of his life...
But these discrepancies that the show had, we can fix by telling our friends and family about so that they can tell others, in the end these things are passed on by word of mouth...and the legacy of veerangana lives on!!!! HAR HAR MAHADEV, JKR KI JAI!!! 👏👏👏👏👏

I noe many of u are disappointed by the shows end but i wanna tell u that yaar ab show me har cheez nhi dikha sakte na tum wahan the na hum aur na hi makers n writers so kisi ko nhi pata actual me kya hua tha,jinhone ankhon se dekha vo ab nhi rahe,but dnt forget ending jo bhi thi jaisi bhi thi makers ne real patriotic feeling nhi chodi ,so after is gr8 end lets not tk outthe bad points out of it... HAR HAR MAHADEV
i got so moved by the performances that it dnt mattter for me noe , d only thind matter is that thy dnt loose the real essence till end n that's rani's courge n love for dharti maa

Agar tum log Real Fans Ho JKR ke KS ke toh show ke patriotic essence ko samjho...Uss samai Real War record karne koi nahi gaya tha jo kuch bhi hai woh logon ke muh suni sunaiyi baateyein to hai...phir kyu aysa nahi waisa nahi dikhaya karneka...INSTEAD I REQUEST ALL JKR FANS TO REMEMBER SWEET MEMORIES

Edited by anu93 - 12 years ago
I am glad that u people agree with me😃