Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sajni786

Nehaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....πŸ€—..........this is why I crave for ur posts.......u made me believe in my own thots and my aspirations of love and life......U made me reassure once again why ur posts mean so much to me.........

THIS IS ONCE AGAIN TAKING BOW 's WORTH.........πŸ‘

Sid and Ridhimma today made me proud of being their fan.......and not to mention, Armaan was no less in hitting that one chord of sympathy and affection in me.......

Ridhimma spoke today wat was needed..........wat was right......She blasted Sid and told him where he was going wrong.......Exactly that u do for the ppl u care for the most....u love the most.....She slapped him with a question we the SR fans have been asking??? Is he always going to be taking Armaan's help in his journey of love with Ridhimma........is he so weak that he cannot even comprehend with wats surrounding him, his feelings ....his instincts.....????
When she today hugged that one man that she has been seeing the universe in.........that one man with whom she was weaving dreams with.....that one man who was her hope.....her faith....her trust and her love............u see the contentment ....the peace in her......how beautiful was that sight but as they say that even the moon is tainted......so had this sight to be........and as she moves back out of the hug and looks to armaan........she feels yet another cruel blow of fate and she feels dejected by her own fate all over again.....

The answer to questions asked by ridhimma was beautifully and outstandingly portrayed at the end by Siddhant Modi.........The guy I today solemnly salute........he today had that one dream....that one and only wish..........that one woman who meant the world to him in his arms with the help in disguise by Armaan............yet the guy chose to show this woman the face of the piercing truth......he chose to take the route of trust and faith over his love for her.......he chose to finally put an end to his unintentional insults of her hope and dreams......only to stand by her......for her.....for her dignity........He is the man who chooses not to break someone else's castle to make his own even tho he has every right to do so.....even tho it means losing somthing that is his only means of survival......and thats the selflessness he has which goes beyond imagination.......He is a man words cannot do justice to describe the massive heart and character he has.......He simply shone thru the mess.........and with wat a pride!!!!!!!

Armaan........wat can I say about this guy except to give him a heart felt hug......and soulful prayer that he may receive peace in his heart and soul.......that he may be granted the happiness he deserves........He even tho stood today versing his heart beats to his loved one, was at no fault and reason to be there.....and yet he stands there....breaking bit by bit and still maintaining his composure.......
And even tho his intention were never wrong, he today managed to give me a slight pinch.......coz today he in extremity broke pass the boundaries which meant no harm and yet it managed to harm those very people he meant to do good to......And as I see the precap, I rationalize that his breaking this boundary was much needed for him to finally put is finger to the ultimate cause of this circuling emotions between the 3 of them........and that was letting go of the last thread that binded him to ridz.......from his side ....from his heart......which ridz had let go long ago but he had yet to do........

As we soon witness Armaan letting loose those threads of hope...love and perseverance........we see them intertwining between Siddhant and Ridhimma for its new definitions........😳

I was waiting for your reply!!Since I posted this for you...πŸ€—

Ridhima was brilliant today-she said all the right things but mostly what undid me was her vulnerability and her acceptance of Sid's flaws.She forgives him everything he does-only after a small lecture.As I have seen DMG from initial days this never ceases to surprise me.She is completely moulded herself to Sid's design!
Neha_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: zeenia

Wonderful post aa usual neha!!πŸ‘

Yesterday both sid and ridhimma made be proud! Ridhimma, because of her love for sid and then nestling in his arms-thats all she wants!! And sid- I think everyone has said how proud they were of him and I totally agree! This is why we love SR!

Thanks a lot and I completely agree!!!We love SR because they make us fall in love with them time and again.They are perfect inspite of their imperfections!
Neha_S thumbnail
@shamil: thanks a bunch!I dont know if this is the rite place to say this but i am a phan girl of jhoota singh😳

@uppaas: Thanks a bunch!Glad you agree!

@bengiangle-thanks!

@gimzy:the wedding scene..I love the part when she falls down during the pheras and he picks her up.There is something goose-bumps inducing abt that scene!Also when he hands her the picture so very calmly...😍

Originally posted by: sbdhillon

After reading your posts, youre no doubt an sr fan, so your views are different than any ar fan like me.

I am sorry if I hurt you!I said in my post itself that I am SR fan but I try to make sure my opinions are not affected by my love for SR!Thanks for posting.I hope we can see beyond our ar/sr taglines someday!
Edited by Neha_S - 13 years ago
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nehaaaa....awesome post...you wrote so beautifully......

SUPRATIMlvJERAN thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

very very very well written NEHA................. too good yaar......................!!!!!! 

princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG !! WOnderful Post !! Love your analysis !!

I will hate if SID has not spoken truth....!!

Lovely written....Riddhima's pain was more visible and and broking Riddhima's heart ...Siddhant's pain was visible too and he has tear in his house seeing Armaan crying also...!!

All trio Rocked the scenes !!
simranlovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Neha_S

@shamil: thanks a bunch!I dont know if this is the rite place to say this but i am a phan girl of jhoota singh😳

@uppaas: Thanks a bunch!Glad you agree!

@bengiangle-thanks!

@gimzy:the wedding scene..I love the part when she falls down during the pheras and he picks her up.There is something goose-bumps inducing abt that scene!Also when he hands her the picture so very calmly...😍

I am sorry if I hurt you!I said in my post itself that I am SR fan but I try to make sure my opinions are not affected by my love for SR!Thanks for posting.I hope we can see beyond our ar/sr taglines someday!

Oh nooo!! that wasnt in a mean way :)
i was just stating that you were because you made a post as if you were  a nuetral fan. and yeah, i had only read the first part so i prolly didnt see that part :)
mabel thumbnail

u so beaautifully scripted de feelings of all de three beautiful human beings v hav all grown 2 luv n respect....

every word u said....i cant agree less...
my heart went out 2 all three of them
athithi thumbnail
It was beautifully wrtten..
You know.. the best part of DMG - is watching and actually reading all the beautiful posts on this forum..

I am a hardore SR fan - they are so endearing and real..
Its so great to see so many of you feeling the same..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Neha_S thumbnail
Thank you guys..I am glad you all appreciated it!

Originally posted by: sbdhillon

Oh nooo!! that wasnt in a mean way :)
i was just stating that you were because you made a post as if you were  a nuetral fan. and yeah, i had only read the first part so i prolly didnt see that part :)

Thats okay..I do try to think as a neutral fan!!Maybe I dont always succeed!😊