ARS-Standing on the same shore

Neha_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Love and its multi-faceted dimensions.Life and its cruel ironies-Fate and its twists and turns-Human mind and its reasoning.

Today we saw three people standing at the edge of the same shore and yet in the midst they have travelled so far that it was impossible to reach out and connect one with the other two.

I had maintained that Arman should not have helped Sid-who did not need help anyway -and that it would backfire majorly and it did.For one single moment I thought the circle would be regenerated again.I fervently hope not.

Arman Malik-

He pisses me off and then wins my heart!What charm.

He stood there,recounting his heart's wishes to the one he loved.He stood there reliving the moments that now define his life but as he looked at the face of that woman-he saw that the eyes he so loved were actually upon the one she loves.

It was heartbreaking to see how he had opened his heart to Ridhima but she could and would even think it was for her-it was heartbreaking to see the same words when written by Sid could make her glow with happiness and rush into his arms-but the same words when said by Arman can only make her gulity and run away.

Is it life that is so cruel?That made him mould himself to Ridhima,that made him breath her name with his every heartbeat only to snatch away his love -not literally but emotionally and spiritually!

Today though he interacts with Ridhima-she is not there with him in any dimension.His Ridhima has become an illusion-something that he can glimpse through in rare ocassions on Ridhima Modi but who is just but a periphery-within his reach and yet out of his reach.

He should realise that it is time to move on and he let go.And he does-the journey to begin a new life wont be easy but it was necessary and he embarks on that journey tomorrow.He lets go of his symbol of love to a lil girl-like we throw stones in the sea not knowing where it will land-he has embarked on his voyage-a voyage that would free his heart of visions of Ridhima!I wish him all the happiness that he deserves!

Ridhima Modi-

Dreams are fragile and yet so powerful.Hope is the driving force of our lives.But what do we do when our dreams are crushed time and again...and everytime we dare to hope-it crashes down!Today I salute Ridhima.

She is one women who stood up from the ashes-she was dead after Arman left her.Sidhant Modi,bu holding her hand,made her live again and as she learned to live,she learned to hope and then weave dreams.

The tragedy that remains in case of her marriage is that her hopes are always shattered.When she plans to start life anew Arman returns,shocking her to no bounds,When she wants to move in with him,she finds out about his lies,When she plans to give it a shot,he sends her divorce papers and when she finally understands that his husband wanted to make the marriage work it was too late and he had become a cynical jerk.

Yesterday we saw the sheer contentment in Ridhima Modi after ages.She was positively glowing.The blushes rivalling with those of a newly wed bride and the smiles radiating happiness.And why was this?Sid had said no sweet words,was not eyelocking with her..they were not even holding hands but he was there!He was there and that was enough for her to be contented with life.But life and fate never plays fair with Sidma-

She realises it was all a plan-and the pain creeps back in-why could he not understand that she loved him for what he was?He did not need Arman to woo her-she was his and it was his small gestures,his kinda love that she craved-

Like she said he had taught her the meaning of love-and he did that without ever lying to her and today she saw their relationship being tainted by the brush of AR touch and that freaked her out.She did not want her husband's love any other way but the way it was.So she blasts Sid-ignoring Arman-you say you want me?I dont believe you-if you did you would not understand that I need you and noone else.

As she moves away we have the entire reading diary scene and again Ridhima touches my heart.When she hears all the phrases from Arman,she is hesitant but as Arman says Sid,her expression changes and she stares at Sid as though he is the answer to all her dreams.

The point is not the words that move her-but that Sid thinks her worthy enough to write all that for her.She stares at him,reliving every encounter with a smile-and the smile grows as he assumes that in all that moments he had also felt what she felt herself!Her tears,her happiness and her fixed gaze on her husband makes you realise how much she craves his love.Not once does her eyes move to Arman -

And the way she rushes to Sid and hugs her-complaining why he did not say all this before is beautiful.
The way she rests her head on his shoulder unaware of the world around her,at peace at last!But the shock is left to come and when she hears Sid confess that it is arman who said all that-
She is shocked and guilt-stricken.She realises that she still holds the reins to Arman's heart while she craves another.There is also the pain that Sid does not and would not say all that to her.She runs away from there,feeling cheated once again,by life and by fate

Sidhant Modi

Silence sometimes signifies strength beyond recognition and not weakness.Today Sidhant Modi proved why he is the man we all love and respect!

Yes he has flaws-he can not give long speeches of love,drink cappucino or do the romantic stuff and yet behind that man dwells someone who knows only to give-the compassion and kindness shines through him.

We often equate compassion to weakness but Sid has proved his strength when he saved a monster who was hell bent on ruining his life,when he loved a women broken past repair and when he married someone who was crazily in love with someone.Can any weak man do that?No...it requires a wonderful human being with guts the size of Hagrid's lil brother to do that!

And today I saw him again-Sidhant Modi saw through Arman's pain and yet again put other's pain over his own jubilation.He had his wife in his arms but he could not take it when his friend was paining,when it was all a lie and he says it-a few words that could easily make him lose what he so covets-Ridhima-He tells her that it was all Arman and in doing so he does not say one word of what he feels-and he feels a lot-his diary spoke a lot too.

He tells her in sombre voice that he wants all the truth to be out and the truth was that all the love she heard was from Arman's side.Once again he frees her of the shackles,once again she is free to go and this time he does this both for Ridhima and Arman!

Today Sidhant Modi rose again and he made me proud-proud of being a proclaimed SR fan!I bow down to this self-centred man!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely post 👏

Armaan silently held onto Riddhima but wants to wholeheartedly let her go

Riddhima believed that Sid loves her but is heart-broken at his rejection

Siddhant wants to say soo much but remains silent because he wants the best for both Riddhima and Armaan

So much passion, so many feelings, they are just clinging on to their throats
 all are waiting for that right moment to be let it loose

Edited by supercool3 - 13 years ago
gimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
First of all take a bow Neha!!! i dont think there anyone who can better explain today's episode than you, 👏   👏  👏

Ok my fav part is the following:

The point is not the words that move her-but that Sid thinks her worthy enough to write all that for her.She stares at him,reliving every encounter with a smile-and the smile grows as he assumes that in all that moments he had also felt what she felt herself!Her tears,her happiness and her fixed gaze on her husband makes you realise how much she craves his love.Not once does her eyes move to Arman -

And the way she rushes to Sid and hugs her-complaining why he did not say all this before is beautiful.
The way she rests her head on his shoulder unaware of the world around her,at peace at last!But the shock is left to come and when she hears Sid confess that it is arman who said all that-
She is shocked and guilt-stricken.She realises that she still holds the reins to Arman's heart while she craves another.There is also the pain that Sid does not and would not say all that to her.She runs away from there,feeling cheated once again,by life and by fate

Today my heart went to riddhima, normally its usually z others, but today ridz pain was above all!! At first after the epi, my feelings for arm was mixed, but your post cleared my mind, and i agree with your analysis, it made my anger disappear!!

A propos de SID, wat can i say, HE is SIDDHANT MODI, i think that says it all, today if he had done any less, it wuld hav nt be sid, our sid, the sid that stole all our hearts even ridz!! I wont try to explain his side of the story you already did so welll !!!!

SO i will end by again thanking you for a formidable post!!🤗
Neha_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: supercool3

Lovely post 👏

Armaan silently held onto Riddhima but wants to wholeheartedly let her go

Riddhima believed that Sid loves her but is heart-broken at his rejection

Siddhant wants to say soo much but remains silent because he wants the best for both Riddhima and Armaan

So much passion, so many feelings, they are just clinging on to their throats
 all are waiting for that right moment to be let it loose

I know!The problem with this triangle is that we have three beautiful good humans and they would not like anyone's heart breaking...and that is why we need Kangan-to ensure Arman is happy!
Neha_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: gimzy

First of all take a bow Neha!!! i dont think there anyone who can better explain today's episode than you, 👏   👏  👏

Ok my fav part is the following:

Today my heart went to riddhima, normally its usually z others, but today ridz pain was above all!! At first after the epi, my feelings for arm was mixed, but your post cleared my mind, and i agree with your analysis, it made my anger disappear!!

A propos de SID, wat can i say, HE is SIDDHANT MODI, i think that says it all, today if he had done any less, it wuld hav nt be sid, our sid, the sid that stole all our hearts even ridz!! I wont try to explain his side of the story you already did so welll !!!!

SO i will end by again thanking you for a formidable post!!🤗

🤗

Thank you so much sweetie!I think today they all showed  wat wonderful human beings they are!I am glad that Sid spoke up-he would have lost my respect otherwise!

gimzy thumbnail
Me too Neha, i am so glad sid spoke out loud, and cleared everything... now that i think about it, today's episode, proved again the strength of characters in DMG, each one has his own personnality, strength and weakness, maybe thats y it inspire so much passion from its fans, you feel so linked to them that everything that happen touch us deeply...
ekthatiger thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
man its sheer leasure to read u r post
thanku so much
Neha_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: gimzy

Me too Neha, i am so glad sid spoke out loud, and cleared everything... now that i think about it, today's episode, proved again the strength of characters in DMG, each one has his own personnality, strength and weakness, maybe thats y it inspire so much passion from its fans, you feel so linked to them that everything that happen touch us deeply...

Why Sid appeals to me is that he is no clone of Arman and I want it that way!!I want Sidhima romance to be Sid style-shy,awkward and no cheesy lines...but still sigh-inducing!
gimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha_S

Why Sid appeals to me is that he is no clone of Arman and I want it that way!!I want Sidhima romance to be Sid style-shy,awkward and no cheesy lines...but still sigh-inducing!

Exactly, Sid is so apart from armaan, that is y all his plans ( here i do recognize the golden heart of arm to try and help sid in fixing things for SR) backfire, because it doesn't suit sid!!!

ME too wants sidma romance, in their own unique style, the simple yet so endearing way they made their way in our heart
Neha_S thumbnail
@abhniki: thank you soo much!

@gimzy: one of my fav scenes remains: the time when he drops ridz to naina's house-that was so romantic..and the telephone convos..I miss them so much!